Replies

• cagletb
    cagletb Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I use cardio trainer
  • Sweet_Potato
    Sweet_Potato Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    I just started using Endomondo and I love it! It initializes so much faster than Runkeeper (I don't have the patience to stand around waiting 5 minutes for an app to find the GPS signal) and I also like how it syncs seamlessly with MFP.
  • IzzyBooNZ1
    IzzyBooNZ1 Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    Endomondo is my favorite app for tracking my outdoor walks. It also tracks estimated fluid loss based upon the outside temperature, your speed, distance etc. It gives a good indication for reminding yourself to hydrate.

just put this onto my phone, looking forward to using it when I walk home from work in 30 mins !
  • northfresh
    Options
    I love map my fitness, it has GPS and pretty much every activity you can think of which is great!
  • Danni3ll3
    Danni3ll3 Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    I use RunKeeper. I wish it would sink with MFP though.
  • llangstraat
    llangstraat Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Love map my walk. I have used endomondo and others but like map my walk this best.
  • 1Fizzle
    1Fizzle Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Try Digifit. It's free and syncs with MFP. I just tried it out running and it's pretty cool. It does running, walking, hiking, biking, spinning...it's an all-in-one cardio app.
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    I think runkeeper is a clear winner. Not because they have the most amazing app, but rather because they have a good website and a public API. this means they have lots of other apps / sites integrated with them.

I actually use ismoothrun now for tracking my activities, but it sends the data to runkeeper.

icardio / edemondo integrate with MFP which would be nice. I think there must be a feud between runkeeper / MFP developers. That integration should have happened a LONG time ago.

I use Runkeeper because it integrates with Gympact, I get paid for my daily commutes ;)
  • besaro
    besaro Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    striiv! it has a game that you earn points with as you walk
  • agirlscamaro
    agirlscamaro Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I'm fond of Zombies Run. It's the first one that's really made it fun for me.
  • hockeywife91
    hockeywife91 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Krissee23
    Krissee23 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Nike+ running app is my favorite
  • Joycie13
    Options
    I just downloaded this app. I got the free version. Is this the version that you can sync with MFP? If so, I can't figure out how to do it. =/
  • IzzyBooNZ1
    IzzyBooNZ1 Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    Ok just used endomondo walking home...how do i sync to mfp? And it says for calories burned 164kcal, what is that in calories?
  • mad00had00
    mad00had00 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Endomondo is the best app. It works well for running also.
  • janetlynn31
    janetlynn31 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I've used JogTracker -- free, shows time and distance, uploads to their website to track if you choose.
  • CynthiasChoice
    CynthiasChoice Posts: 1,047 Member
    Options
    bump
  • JudyB21
    JudyB21 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Runkeeper is really good. You just switch the activity to walking and off you go. Tracks your route and elevation etc as well as times and calories. I use it on my phone and then view it on the laptop etc..