Beat a dead horse thread.

Replies

• neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    humans are vegetarians. meat is not natural in the human diet. I don't care how many neanderthal spears archaeologists found wedged in the rib cages of large animals, or how many fossil animal bones all covered in cut marks from stone tools there are in the fossil record, it's not natural for humans to eat meat.

Oh okay meat I can give up... diet coke is still okay though right? Right? RIGHT???

no. aspartame is the devil's urine. drink it at your peril

But I'm still losing weight so it must be fine!!

that's because it's the devil's urine. it'll make your hair fall out and you'll become possessed by satan eventually
  • neandermagnon
    PETA: People Eating Tasty Animals

mmmm animals *homer simpson drool*
  • sdbart
    sdbart Posts: 189 Member
    humans are vegetarians. meat is not natural in the human diet. I don't care how many neanderthal spears archaeologists found wedged in the rib cages of large animals, or how many fossil animal bones all covered in cut marks from stone tools there are in the fossil record, it's not natural for humans to eat meat.

Oh okay meat I can give up... diet coke is still okay though right? Right? RIGHT???

that's because it's the devil's urine. it'll make your hair fall out and you'll become possessed by satan eventually

I thought it was because Diet pop gives you cancer???
  • alishacupcake
    alishacupcake Posts: 419 Member

Oh! I've always wanted less hair but... Santa possession doesn't sound fun. Would he make me an elf?
  • WillLift4Tats
    WillLift4Tats Posts: 1,699 Member
    Cardio or weights? Help!
  • my cat is making me fat. HELP
  • alishacupcake
    my cat is making me fat. HELP

That's very unsupportive. Cut her/him out of your life!
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    my cat is making me fat. HELP

Just break up.
  • neandermagnon

I thought it was because Diet pop gives you cancer???

it's because aspartame is the devil's urine it does all bad things. it's responsible for all the evil in the world.
  • neandermagnon

Oh! I've always wanted less hair but... Santa possession doesn't sound fun. Would he make me an elf?

yes. and force you to deliver presents to everyone in the whole world once a year
  • Shadowknight137
    Shadowknight137 Posts: 1,243 Member
    Is 0 net calories too low?
  • stefanieanne14
    stefanieanne14 Posts: 119 Member
    [/quote]Girls are the best sammich-makers[/quote]

^^That's racist.
  • jnichel
    Girls are the best sammich-makers

^^That's racist.

Reported.
  • jbutterflye
    jbutterflye Posts: 1,914 Member
    Yes, you're here for my amusement. That's your purpose. Now shut up and make me a sammich.

:smokin:

I may have boobs, but I dangle. We danglers don't make sammiches. That's women folk work! :wink:

Shut up and fix my car.
  • jnichel
    Yes, you're here for my amusement. That's your purpose. Now shut up and make me a sammich.

I may have boobs, but I dangle. We danglers don't make sammiches. That's women folk work! :wink:

Shut up and fix my car.

Damnit. I got nuthin.
  • sdbart
    sdbart Posts: 189 Member

Shut up and fix my car.

Damnit. I got nuthin.

Why the hell are you not barefoot and pregnant in my kitchen??? (that could work....)
  • jnichel

Shut up and fix my car.

Damnit. I got nuthin.

Why the hell are you not barefoot and pregnant in my kitchen??? (that could work....)

Yeah!! What she just said while bringing me a sammich!
  • rob1976
    rob1976 Posts: 1,328 Member
    As long as you don't log it as water
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    My close are two lose. I knead too loose sum wait.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member

Reported for saying "shut up."
  • gummy bears > gummy worms

^^^ agree!
  • Girls are the best sammich-makers

^^That's racist.

Reported.

That's actually sexist.
  • PETA: People Eating Tasty Animals

mmmm animals *homer simpson drool*

I read your post in Homer's voice before reading the Homer Drool comment lol
  • serenapitala
    serenapitala Posts: 441 Member
    huh?? what does this mean???

There is so much irony happening right there.

Lol
  • Cardio or weights? Help!

Both!
  • serenapitala
    I've been eating 200 calories a day and doing 98 hours of cardIo a day...the scale hasn't moved. Have a gained muscle?
    Haha man do I hate those posts!
  • serenapitala
    Banana cookies/ice cream!
    Cauliflower rice/pizza crust/pizza bites!
  • neandermagnon
    cows milk for baby cows
    human milk for baby humans
    formula milk for baby formulas
    milk of magnesia for baby mangnesias
  • MyM0wM0w
    MyM0wM0w Posts: 2,008 Member
    cows milk for baby cows
    human milk for baby humans
    formula milk for baby formulas
    milk of magnesia for baby mangnesias

Ummm, I believe the plural is magnese. A gaggle of magnese.
  • alishacupcake
    As long as you don't log it as water

Whaaaaat Diet Coke doesn't count as water???? Mind. Blown.