Gentlemen, what qualities do you like in Ladies?

Options

Replies

• MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Sex body, beautiful face and sense of humour.

and those versions that don't talk, but i think it is not out yet.
    Money
    Boobs
    Legs
    Face
    Money
    Good in bed
    Hot
    Cooks REALLY well
    Cleans
    If she can speak, that's a plus but not certainly not required.
    Not too dumb
    Really hot.

notice a theme here. I knew I had my hubby's 50th anniversary present picked out right already. been saving up for a deaf and mute prostitute since I'll be too tired to put out by then and it'll be great for him to finally have a woman like he really always wanted with experience and a closed mouth. well a quiet mouth, i should say.
  • AltaicaTigre
    AltaicaTigre Posts: 1,597 Member
    Options
    1. The ability to communicate well with one another.
    2. Mental, Physical, and Chemical attraction to one another (me personally I don't like skinny, I like curves)
    3. Like me, must be willing to show affection on a daily basis. (Touch is my love language)
  • Danger2OneSelf
    Danger2OneSelf Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    Sex body, beautiful face and sense of humour.

and those versions that don't talk, but i think it is not out yet.

^ I've been on the look-out I'll let you know If I ever find them...someone told me to look check the garden of Eden...
  • BeingAwesome247
    BeingAwesome247 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    notice a theme here. I knew I had my hubby's 50th anniversary present picked out right already. been saving up for a deaf and mute prostitute since I'll be too tired to put out by then and it'll be great for him to finally have a woman like he really always wanted with experience and a closed mouth. well a quiet mouth, i should say.

tumblr_lm0h4xOHGe1qdlkgg.gif

By the looks of it, I'm going to be single FOREVER b/c I have no problem calling a man out on his bullsh!t hahaha
  • BlackStarDeceiver
    BlackStarDeceiver Posts: 590 Member
    Options

tumblr_lm0h4xOHGe1qdlkgg.gif

By the looks of it, I'm going to be single FOREVER b/c I have no problem calling a man out on his bullsh!t hahaha

****'em if they're not man enough to handle it.
  • michellemybelll
    michellemybelll Posts: 2,228 Member
    Options
    i am simultaneously laughing and smh'ing reading this thread
  • foxro
    foxro Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    fairness? i thought my hubby was the only one who thought that is important. I'm not fair. not really into it. i beleive in "customizing" my friendships/relationships/business offerings to meet people's specific needs/wants/dreams.

that's so weird, but I guess I am the oddball out as far as fairness, i thought he was weird. maybe it's a result of hearing my daddy always say how "life isnt' fair" and i just ran with it and spun it to being an ok thing.

i consider fairness like a fantasy like disneyland and all hearts and flowers and like being a realist makes life easier to live.

well cross me my sister and any daughters I might have off your list.

Oh No, not a pending discussion on the defintion of fairness - that's not fair (hahahaha)
  • wolfelements
    wolfelements Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Can a bisexual chick answer? Cause I like smart girls who have a lot of curves.

My husband is attracted to beautiful smiles, smarts, and a dash of craziness.
  • KatieLou6585
    Options
    i am simultaneously laughing and smh'ing reading this thread

Ohhhh me too....
  • Faintgreeneyes
    Faintgreeneyes Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    Psychological: smart, funny, quick on her feet, easy going, down to earth, positive thinker.

Physical: HAS to have AT LEAST 2 of 4 of the following for me to even consider taking her out: pretty face, good butt, flat stomach, nice boobs. 4/4 and I'm marrying her if she has the personality to match.

Thanks for pointing out all my great qualities! :flowerforyou: :laugh:
  • Spartan_Maker
    Spartan_Maker Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    Pretty, smart, kind.
  • ts1717
    ts1717 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Yoga pants!
  • dough21
    dough21 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    That she likes me as much as I like her. That is all.
  • gioisa75
    gioisa75 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    That she likes me as much as I like her. That is all.

This! And being smart does not hurt
  • liesevanlingen
    liesevanlingen Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    fairness? i thought my hubby was the only one who thought that is important. I'm not fair. not really into it. i beleive in "customizing" my friendships/relationships/business offerings to meet people's specific needs/wants/dreams.

that's so weird, but I guess I am the oddball out as far as fairness, i thought he was weird. maybe it's a result of hearing my daddy always say how "life isnt' fair" and i just ran with it and spun it to being an ok thing.

i consider fairness like a fantasy like disneyland and all hearts and flowers and like being a realist makes life easier to live.

well cross me my sister and any daughters I might have off your list.

That IS fair. It's very much not fair to treat everyone the same, because they're not. What you're doing is far more "fair" than measuring out the same number of chocolate sprinkles on two cookies, for example. I have four kids, all of whom have their own specific needs or desires and I work with that. If one kid wants guitar lessons and I buy him a guitar, I don't buy one for everybody else.
  • chica6578
    chica6578 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    im f***ng crazy... jealous as hell, (but i dont blow up about it), smart only when it comes to books and subjects learned inside of them, but trying to figure my way out of a paper bag, forget it. (little common sense) << But i have a boyfriend, and i let him know how i was before hand. ... so im not sure how i managed to snag one hahahaa. maybe kindness and honesty was high on his list cause im honest to a T..... and he often comments me for being kind / thoutful. ::shrugs:: i dunno. lol
  • Boogage
    Boogage Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    All that matters is that there has to be 'a spark' between myself and them. If someone is beautiful on the inside then their outside becomes beautiful in my eyes too
  • browneyedbeaute
    browneyedbeaute Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Gentlemen, serious? Are there any here? Lmao.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    I like bisexual, attention *kitten* mongering funny cute girls.

I said smart and funny earlier, but I will add quirky/cute. Not sure how to explain it, but those that seem a bit off or "touched" always interest me.
  • ts1717
    ts1717 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Confidence! Good Dancer. Sultry smile...Experience when needed!!!!