Gentlemen, what qualities do you like in Ladies?

Options

Replies

• ninjakristin
    Options
    wow....I'm a chic and the first thing I thought a guy would say about the title: "what qualities do you like in ladies?" would be something along the lines of .... well you get the idea :wink:

I had thought of this as well.
  • BecauseicanHan22
    Options
    What an interesting thread....Haha. Didn't guess any of the answers!!
  • gbbhey
    gbbhey Posts: 188
    Options
    a pulse is good
  • marinebiologist_girl
    Options
    What about lesbians/bisexuals? I'm asexual but I'm more attracted to women's bodies, and men's personalities. I think it's universally agreed that everyone likes boobs, and that modesty is typically a good trait, but also the ability to believe in what your have, and who you are.
  • BigAlfrn
    BigAlfrn Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Brains, beauty, boobs, booty and a mute button.
  • ElliieMental
    Options
    Money
    Boobs
    Legs
    Face
    Money
    Good in bed
    Hot
    Cooks REALLY well
    Cleans
    If she can speak, that's a plus but not certainly not required. But only in moderation.
    Not too dumb
    Really hot.

I think that covers it.

You sound sooooo single :laugh:
  • Okapi42
    Okapi42 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    What about lesbians/bisexuals? I'm asexual but I'm more attracted to women's bodies, and men's personalities. I think it's universally agreed that everyone likes boobs, and that modesty is typically a good trait, but also the ability to believe in what your have, and who you are.

Whew, so it's not just me! I think that's why I tend to make friends with men more than women.
  • Anthonydaman
    Anthonydaman Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Confidence, and very little make up
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    Ability to make a him submit or off the wall batsh_t crazy
  • trojanbb
    trojanbb Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    Money
    Boobs
    Legs
    Face
    Money
    Good in bed
    Hot
    Cooks REALLY well
    Cleans
    If she can speak, that's a plus but not certainly not required. But only in moderation.
    Not too dumb
    Really hot.

I think that covers it.

Don't rub it in. But there are women who fit my description. Somewhere out there, she exists. and she will clean for me, and cook for me, and look damn good doing it.
  • MSmooth747
    MSmooth747 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    NOT CRAZY!
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Pulse and parts.
  • weelousmurf
    Options
    Brilliant personality
    Open minded
    Oozing confidence
    Beautiful face
    Incredible humor
    Excellent people skills
    Sexiness
  • jbutterflye
    jbutterflye Posts: 1,914 Member
    Options
    Money
    Boobs
    Legs
    Face
    Money
    Good in bed
    Hot
    Cooks REALLY well
    Cleans
    Not too dumb
    Really hot.

I think that covers it.

Meh.
  • weelousmurf
    Options
    Money
    Boobs
    Legs
    Face
    Money
    Good in bed
    Hot
    Cooks REALLY well
    Cleans
    Not too dumb
    Really hot.

I think that covers it.

Awww man.....iv already got a BF! Dammit.
  • rsm1972
    rsm1972 Posts: 283
    Options
    1. Great personality. Also known as inner beauty. It is how a woman makes a man feel comfortable being around her. An easy going and down to earth attitude are what most men seek first when they get to know a woman.

2. Good sense of humor. This is always part of a man's list. Men enjoy being with someone with whom they can share a good laugh together. It is important that you can get the joke and laugh rather than be insulted about it.

3. Reliability. Men appreciate women who are reliable and do what they say. Be predictable in a way that they know you are dependable and can be trusted.

4. Good listener. It is a rare skill that is highly appreciated by most. Being able to listen to what they have to say and to give appropriate feedback or advice is a great plus to win a man's heart. It gives them the sense of comfort, motherly feeling.

5. Be un-materialistic. Men get turned off with women who are high maintenance and squeeze out of their pockets. While it is the true nature of a man to want to provide, being milked for a woman's personal interest is a different story.

6. Capabilities and independence. As much as men enjoy being a woman's hero, they appreciate their women to be capable and independent in life. Men like their women to be presentable in front of their family and friends, someone they can be proud of.

7. Physical appearance. It is down the list but it is also one of the things men look for in a woman. Survey shows that most men do not prefer a woman with a super model body. They prefer women with proportional, healthy composure that are looking after themselves well. It does not mean women need to spend fortunes on beauty maintenance, it is more like personal care and how they present themselves.

8. Be your self in what ever you do, Be real !!
  • jesz124
    jesz124 Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    Money
    Boobs
    Legs
    Face
    Money
    Good in bed
    Hot
    Cooks REALLY well
    Cleans
    Not too dumb
    Really hot.

I think that covers it.

Don't rub it in. But there are women who fit my description. Somewhere out there, she exists. and she will clean for me, and cook for me, and look damn good doing it.

Right, yes thats fine, but one of us needs to get on a plane for this thing to happen....:love::laugh:
  • Sox90716
    Sox90716 Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    Confidence, a twisted sense of humor and patience. 3 of the many qualities my angelic spouse possesses!
  • michaela4910
    michaela4910 Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Down to earth
    Positive attitude
    Able to be a lady but also hang comfortably with the guys
    Able to encourage others without pandering to them if they need a kick in the *kitten*
    Sense of humor a must
    Intelligent without being a know it all
    Spiritually minded
    Sensitive to the needs of others especially the weak and beaten down souls we encounter.
    Strong but with a need or desire to be held.
    Independent.
  • sudowpa2
    Options
    4 Limbs and a Heartbeat...