Gentlemen, what qualities do you like in Ladies?

Options

Replies

• bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    great personality, kind to animals, intellectual,large breasts and low sexual standards.

thats the answer the OP wanted, right????
  • EatClean_WashUrNuts
    EatClean_WashUrNuts Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    Boobs
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    I like that she makes the most of what she was born with.
  • The ability to NOT COMPLAIN is very sexy.
    Ample bosom
    Sex body, beautiful face and sense of humour.

and those versions that don't talk, but i think it is not out yet.
    Money
    Boobs
    Legs
    Face
    Money
    Good in bed
    Hot
    Cooks REALLY well
    Cleans
    If she can speak, that's a plus but not certainly not required. But only in moderation.
    Not too dumb
    Really hot.

I think that covers it.
    Psychological: smart, funny, quick on her feet, easy going, down to earth, positive thinker.

Physical: HAS to have AT LEAST 2 of 4 of the following for me to even consider taking her out: pretty face, good butt, flat stomach, nice boobs. 4/4 and I'm marrying her if she has the personality to match.

If she can speak, that's a plus but not certainly not required.

The less the better!!!

So here's what's going to happen.
    I'm going to light all of you on fire.
    Then, I'm going to drink a lot of water. I'm going to wait until your corpses are almost entirely burnt to a nice crisp, you're about to die, and then I'm going to pee on you. After you're struggling for your life in the ICU of the nearest hospital, I'm going to sneak in and tell you this:

"Oh boy, now you have to use your winning personality to woo woman.... God help you."

I'm with jerknoir: "I'm not sure if I want to light this whole thread on fire or just become a lesbian for good measure."

Oh goody, does this mean someone will start comparing posts to Hitler and Nazis soon hahahaha
    No, it just means I am literally too disgusted to function.

Did you honestly expect different answers in this thread? It's a mixture of "not a nag" "take care of me" and "body I like". Just like women have impossible ideals: "tall, dark and handsome" "speaks only in poetry" "romantic in the degree and manner I want" "expensive gifts and other surprises" "acts like a grown-up and actually puts laundry in the hamper" "looks good in a kilt" "is able to fix or build anything that needs doing for the home"

I did, actually. Especially since it's asking for a GENTLEMAN's opinion.
    I want a guy who is intelligent and respectful. Any of that crap that you stated.
    Don't make blanket statements about women. Or about anyone. Actually, how about you just shut up?
  • UrbanLotus
    UrbanLotus Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options
    Did you honestly expect different answers in this thread? It's a mixture of "not a nag" "take care of me" and "body I like". Just like women have impossible ideals: "tall, dark and handsome" "speaks only in poetry" "romantic in the degree and manner I want" "expensive gifts and other surprises" "acts like a grown-up and actually puts laundry in the hamper" "looks good in a kilt" "is able to fix or build anything that needs doing for the home"

Actually, if you look at the other thread asking about what traits women look for, it is nothing like that. It is normal things that human beings (or maybe only women apparently) like, such as honesty, kindness, intelligence. And no woman in that thread wants a mute.
  • freshvl
    freshvl Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    ^^ I answered honestly, fool me judging by the rest of this thread now
  • metaphoria
    metaphoria Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Nvm. :flowerforyou:
  • LetsMakeupXtina
    LetsMakeupXtina Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    Money
    Boobs
    Legs
    Face
    Money
    Good in bed
    Hot
    Cooks REALLY well
    Cleans
    Not too dumb
    Really hot.

^Change, "not too dumb" to smart and we're on the same page.

LOL you guys are hilarious.
  • sweeTTurbo
    Options
    great personality, kind to animals, intellectual,large breasts and low sexual standards.

thats the answer the OP wanted, right????

Lol, no. I wanted the ugly truth. :) Actually, to be honest, men don't ask for much. Just look after yourself, buy push bra and give him a blow job at 5 am before he goes to work. I am ok with that.
  • freshvl
    freshvl Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    ^^ I want you!
  • earthpagan87
    Options
    Money
    Boobs
    Legs
    Face
    Money
    Good in bed
    Hot
    Cooks REALLY well
    Cleans
    If she can speak, that's a plus but not certainly not required. But only in moderation.
    Not too dumb
    Really hot.

I think that covers it.
    Why don't they make men like that? lol oh yeah cause only women can be perfect at everything lol jk
  • jerknoir
    jerknoir Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    inb4 any of the men from this thread make a "why doesnt anyone have a sense of humor anymore????? :(" thread
  • neva4saken
    neva4saken Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Smart, funny, fun to be with, serious about reaching goals, healthy, have the ability to have great conversation,
    I'mkind of quiet so she has to be talkative. Sexy in the bedroom but a lady when she's out. Mind of her own with the ability to merge our ideas together. The type of woman that when she is gone she still seem like she's there, and a brilliant smile ok I'm done
  • KatieLou6585
    Options
    The ability to NOT COMPLAIN is very sexy.
    Ample bosom
    Sex body, beautiful face and sense of humour.

and those versions that don't talk, but i think it is not out yet.
    Money
    Boobs
    Legs
    Face
    Money
    Good in bed
    Hot
    Cooks REALLY well
    Cleans
    Not too dumb
    Really hot.

I think that covers it.
    Psychological: smart, funny, quick on her feet, easy going, down to earth, positive thinker.

Physical: HAS to have AT LEAST 2 of 4 of the following for me to even consider taking her out: pretty face, good butt, flat stomach, nice boobs. 4/4 and I'm marrying her if she has the personality to match.

The less the better!!!

So here's what's going to happen.
    I'm going to light all of you on fire.
    Then, I'm going to drink a lot of water. I'm going to wait until your corpses are almost entirely burnt to a nice crisp, you're about to die, and then I'm going to pee on you. After you're struggling for your life in the ICU of the nearest hospital, I'm going to sneak in and tell you this:

"Oh boy, now you have to use your winning personality to woo woman.... God help you."

I'm with jerknoir: "I'm not sure if I want to light this whole thread on fire or just become a lesbian for good measure."

Whoa lady....way too intense. Just roll your eyes and shake your head like the rest of us. Have you not hung out with dudes before...?
  • Geminihuntress
    Geminihuntress Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    1. The ability to communicate well with one another.
    2. Mental, Physical, and Chemical attraction to one another (me personally I don't like skinny, I like curves)
    3. Like me, must be willing to show affection on a daily basis. (Touch is my love language)

impressive
  • Chibea
    Chibea Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    The type of woman that when she is gone she still seem like she's there,

Great line. :heart:
  • BellehavenfarmDawn
    BellehavenfarmDawn Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Ample bosom

how does this not surprise me?? hahaha
    [/quote]

Like I would ever say huge balls! LOL

Excuse me, may I check the circumference of you privates before I agree to a date! Jez! How often Have I wished to be gay?
  • confab151
    confab151 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Confidence, knows how to work what she has, has opinions without being opinionated, looks forward to challenges and knows that if something is hard, usually that's what makes it so good.
  • jeets888
    jeets888 Posts: 2,237 Member
    Options
    Independent & Intellectual
  • Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    Smart

Sense of humor

Passionate

Adventurous

Positive person