Anyone In Their 20's Looking to Lose More than 50 LBS?

Options

Replies

• zombiesama
    zombiesama Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Yup
  • NurseSturgill
    NurseSturgill Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hi there! 26 y/o and need to lose about 100lbs....have lost 28 of that so far though =)
  • hampstenj
    hampstenj Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Hey all, this is soo great for me, I've felt for so so SO long that I was the only one my age in the mid 20s with this issue, anyone can add me as I love to motivate and could use the motivation from y'all as well..
  • ValkyrieWrath
    Options
    Hi there, 25 just started mid January but looking to lose at least 90 lbs. Def. happy with MFP so far and sticking with it! Add me if you like :)
  • loseiteli
    loseiteli Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I am 25. Have lost 60 and my first goal is 42 pounds away :smile:
  • halloween_wife27
    Options
    Im 29 and have 80 lbs to go. Anyone please feel free to add me as a friend!
  • mains_adam25
    mains_adam25 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    25 looking to lose about 75 pounds right now its not going to well but im still pushing on everyone add me if you want to cause i need the help
  • Tonnina
    Tonnina Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    24, I lost over 50lbs and have 50 more to go... at the very least... might go for more though! ;-)
  • khicks2288
    khicks2288 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm 24 & wanting to lose 50-60 lbs! Good luck! Add me if you want. I'm wanting to add some people so that we can motivate & encourage each other!
  • ebailey710
    ebailey710 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    22, need to lose about 100 pounds. Feel free to add!!
  • CountryCutie87
    CountryCutie87 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm 25. Currently weigh 225 pounds and hoping to get down to 140 pounds. Would love some new friends to help support me and me them!
  • ElicitDreams
    ElicitDreams Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I'm 26 from Central Florida and I'm not much of a community player either, but I'm working on that.

I'm also working on dropping my weight by half, which is a feat I have yet to lose sight of no matter the setbacks.
  • mmk2988
    Options
    I'm 24, want to lose 45 Pounds. Trying my level best.
  • theonlysheesha
    theonlysheesha Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I am 27 and need to lose about another 50lbs. I have already lost 50 though.
  • angelaanhela
    angelaanhela Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I am 24 living in Orlando and need to lose at least 200 pounds. I started two weeks ago and so far down by 8 pounds! Always looking for new friends! Anyone can add me.
  • Pressing_On11
    Options
    I'm 25 and need to lose around 130 lbs! Feel free to add me!
  • Grenon
    Grenon Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Hey! 22 years old with about 34 pounds left to go for me, could be more going to assess when I get closer! :P Feel free to add!
  • TBATTLES1
    TBATTLES1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm, 24 and looking to lose 76lbs. Need all the motivation I can get to keep going.
  • kts3639
    kts3639 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm Kori. I am new to the site/app. I am 27 and looking to lose about 50 lbs. I have had 2 kids in less than 2 years so that baby weight keeps stacking! Time to get rid of it. I've been at it for a week and could use all the motivation I can get, especially with being busy with 2 kids under 2 :)
  • jgrode1984
    Options
    Hey! My name is Jessica, Im 28 and have 70 lbs to loose!! Im always looking for new friends for encouragement and support! Anyone is free to add me :D