Only one girl scout cookie!

Options
2»

Replies

• MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    My favorites are the coconut caramel cookies. Dollar General started selling their generic brand of them and they taste exactly the same. I could easily become the cookie monster.
  • mom2BandD
    mom2BandD Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Great job.

Thankfully I know nobody local that sells them. I am a cookie fiend though I did a treat free month in January and ever since I am not as drawn to sugary stuff.
  • davidpearly
    davidpearly Posts: 177 Member
    Options

Thankfully I know nobody local that sells them. I am a cookie fiend though I did a treat free month in January and ever since I am not as drawn to sugary stuff.

you know they have an app for that mwahhahaha
  • Snapper1985
    Snapper1985 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I planned and only ate one girl scout cookie today! Absolutely a first for me!

Awesome!
  • seif0068
    seif0068 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Good job - I planned for and ate two last night, which was also a first for me!!!
  • roxgrl
    roxgrl Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I bought two bxes for myself a few weeks ago. But today, I told the guy at work I bought them from to donate them to
    Operation Cookie Drop. Although I will miss my dosidos, I feel good about giving them to our troops.
  • CaraHeather
    CaraHeather Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    WTG! As a GS leader and an over abundance of cookies in my house it has been hard for me. I had only 5 cookies in the past 2 weeks!!! If you need support you can FR me :)
  • pkw58
    pkw58 Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options
    It was great too, wasn't it?!

Yes, it was! I gave the rest of the box away. I have a box for my admin as well. But the mental lift as well as the self esteem I got was incredible.... I know it sounds silly, but i can eat a half a box of thin mints in just about 15 minutes!
  • pkw58
    pkw58 Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options
    Oh, Congrats to all who are looking at this challenge and donated cookies or is a girl scout parent or leader! I havent missed a year of buying cookies.. Last year i gave ALL of my cookies away. It was really great to be in a place where i could eat just one!
  • Nice
    Nice Posts: 84
    Options
    one does not simply eat only one girl scout cookie.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!