Any other ladies losing their BOOBS as they drop lbs!?

Options
1235»

Replies

• Lynn_is_happy
    Lynn_is_happy Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    It will happen-trust us! I thought the same but then the shrunk some more!
    i haven't lost enough yet to notice a difference but i am hoping they are the first things to go! my whole life i've had big ones (and every guy at every party has made sure to point it out-as if i didnt notice) so i am hoping that they will go down in size. i'd probably be 10 lbs lighter without them!!
  • valeriewxy
    valeriewxy Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    As far back as I can remember, I've always fluctuated between a B and C, depending on my weight and the brand. So I'm keeping my fingers crossed and hoping that I won't go below that :)
  • JanieJack
    JanieJack Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    Yes. This does make my shirts fit better, but it's still annoying because I want that belly gone!
  • ohhiitsme
    Options
    When my friend Kasey started losing weight, that was all she would do, is complain about her breasts getting smaller hah.
  • cholivier
    Options
    Yep. Mine went from a 38EE to a 34B barely. I wish they were bigger too, but that's what Victoria Secret's bras are for.
  • mom2BandD
    mom2BandD Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Oh ya I too am losing inches around the chest. When I was breastfeeding my youngest i was a 40E(DD) and now I am a 34C (at LaSenza)..so really like a 34B in regular bras.

Its frustrating but hell that is why we have padded bras. And if we want a fuller look those cutlet style silicone inserts work well or so I am told.