Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Anyone In Their 20's Looking to Lose More than 50 LBS?

Replies

• I want to drop 70lbs to be back to my high school baseball weght but losing even more would be fine with me. working on this with my wife.
  • I am 24 and trying to lose 70-80 pounds!
  • I am 29 and looking to lose about 80
  • xaMErica
    xaMErica Posts: 284 Member
    I come from NC! Smithfield, Garner, Fayetteville! =) I've got roughly 50 lbs left to lose. I'm 30 down!
    Add me! I need more friends too!
  • ElyseL1
    ElyseL1 Posts: 504 Member
    me! i've lost 36 so far. want to lose abt another 31.
  • i'm 22 (will be 23 in a few weeks!) and have somewhere between 80-90 lbs to lose.
    3 down so far :)
    feel free to add me as a friend!! im looking for people to support/who support me and trade advice etc.
  • MicroHez
    MicroHez Posts: 125 Member
    29 here looking to lose 100-130 lbs. Down 17, so that is a start!
  • amyk80
    amyk80 Posts: 14 Member
    21 :) Lost about 30 so far, going for a total of 60
  • Krysannis
    Krysannis Posts: 17 Member
    I'm 23 and would like to lose about 70 pounds.
  • I'm 22, working to lose about 98lbs. Feel free to add me :D
  • buchy2009
    buchy2009 Posts: 11 Member
    25 and looking to lose about 90 more pounds. Add me if you would like!
  • brownmousemama
    brownmousemama Posts: 49 Member
    I turned 26 on Sunday and I am trying to lose 70lbs total (Lost 12 so far...) Feel free to add me. Love the extra encouragement and I log on every day to encourage others. :)
  • jmhunter84
    jmhunter84 Posts: 206 Member
    About to turn 29 in a week and I want to lose between 50-70 lbs
  • AmyJeanMarie84
    AmyJeanMarie84 Posts: 54 Member
    I am 28 and my goal is to lose 80+. It's a huge undertaking, but with the help of a personal trainer and MFP I think it's possible! Feel free to add me I am on daily and love encouraging and cheering people on. Motivation is key in this game.
  • 18 5'7 40+ lbs to lose! Hit me up :)
  • Takarameri
    Takarameri Posts: 152 Member
    I've got about 50 left to lose but I'm already down almost 25. Feel free to add me.
  • pouringraina
    pouringraina Posts: 106 Member
    I am 22 years old, and my goal is to lose 100 pounds. I would probably be happy with 70 or 80 though :) Feel free to add me, just make sure to include a message.
  • Hey, I'm 28 and looking to lose closer to 100+ pounds.

I started my journey over a year ago and was successful. However, a recent move has kind of thrown a curve into my journey --- losing my gym, trainer, and classes. I've slowly started adjusting and finding my new routine and am looking foward to getting back to my regular workouts and food tracking - both of which were key for me last time!

Feel free to add me! :)
  • Im 24. I have lost 30 pounds so far, 30 more to go :)
  • lseed87
    lseed87 Posts: 1,105 Member
    I'm 25. 50+ lbs to go.