and they say guys are the jerks?

Options
guitarguyshred
guitarguyshred Posts: 482 Member
I think its funny how women seem to get off the hook when it comes to certain situations, but if it was turned around the guy is a horrible person lol. im just saying this because ive had women lie to my face, cheat on me, have the depth of a puddle when it comes to compassion or empathy, have the maturity of a 5yr old in a relationship,or just generally use me for a couple weeks until they move on to the next dude because they are so insecure that they can't be without a guy for 2 seconds. I suppose most guys wouldn't really care about all that but i actually do, im tired of trying to have a functional long term relationship, giving it my all, only to have it fall apart do to a girls immaturities and insecurities.

With all that said I know that some women actually have the emotional ability to have a long term relationship and care about someone else other than themselves. Heres to the good women out there and ill find one...one of these days lol

Replies

• coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    Cheers! :drinker:
  • ISABELCOADY55
    ISABELCOADY55 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I don't think it's a case of gender, more people in general. No matter what nationality, gender, sexuality, race, religion, or hair colour, you're going to find knob heads everywhere.
  • kamiAK
    kamiAK Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    sounds like you are attracting and picking the wrong women. ..maybe stop choosing based on their looks
  • ArroganceInStep
    ArroganceInStep Posts: 6,239 Member
    Options
    QQ
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options

Nice resurrection spell.

What's your magic level?
  • strikerjb007
    strikerjb007 Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    Don't take this the wrong way, but you are 24 years old. You have a whole life ahead of you. Stop thinking long term and go with the flow. If you feel that way, chances are, you are not emotionally independent because when you are, a woman or two leaving is not a big deal. Took me years to understand this.
  • coliema
    Options

Nice resurrection spell.

What's your magic level?
    I was cheering for the "Heres to the good women out there" part.

Magic level-it's high.
  • twelfty
    twelfty Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Don't take this the wrong way, but you are 24 years old. You have a whole life ahead of you. Stop thinking long term and go with the flow. If you feel that way, chances are, you are not emotionally independent because when you are, a woman or two leaving is not a big deal. Took me years to understand this.

i'm starting to realise this
  • diodelcibo
    Options

Nice resurrection spell.

What's your magic level?

Magic level-it's high.

Dang I missed that bit, I thought OP was just ranting :laugh:

Impressive, I hope oneday to have the same mastery of Wizardy as you do.
  • mhcoss
    mhcoss Posts: 220
    Options
    dude disconnect yourself from caring.

If a woman leaves you its HER loss, not yours.

If a women shows any sign of flakeyness walk the phuck away.

Stop putting them on a pedestal their chit stinks too.

You man up and women will probably find you more interesting as well.
  • MM_1982
    MM_1982 Posts: 374
    Options
    I think its funny how women seem to get off the hook when it comes to certain situations, but if it was turned around the guy is a horrible person lol. im just saying this because ive had women lie to my face, cheat on me, have the depth of a puddle when it comes to compassion or empathy, have the maturity of a 5yr old in a relationship,or just generally use me for a couple weeks until they move on to the next dude because they are so insecure that they can't be without a guy for 2 seconds. I suppose most guys wouldn't really care about all that but i actually do, im tired of trying to have a functional long term relationship, giving it my all, only to have it fall apart do to a girls immaturities and insecurities.

With all that said I know that some women actually have the emotional ability to have a long term relationship and care about someone else other than themselves. Heres to the good women out there and ill find one...one of these days lol

223470580_YouMad_xlarge.jpeg
  • coliema
    Options

Nice resurrection spell.

What's your magic level?

Magic level-it's high.

Enroll into Hogwarts. You can do it, I have faith in you.
  • weightedfootsteps
    weightedfootsteps Posts: 4,349 Member
    Options
    I don't think it's a case of gender, more people in general. No matter what nationality, gender, sexuality, race, religion, or hair colour, you're going to find knob heads everywhere.
    well spoken :drinker:
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    29029862.jpg
  • diodelcibo
    Options

Nice resurrection spell.

What's your magic level?

Magic level-it's high.

Enroll into Hogwarts. You can do it, I have faith in you.

Thanks I'm only a half-blood but I'll give it a shot.
    Just got my yew and phoenix feather wand the other day, what wand does a master wizard such as yourself use?
  • Momf3boys
    Momf3boys Posts: 1,637 Member
    Options
    I don't think it matters what their gender is. My ex husband was a cheating douche bag, my ex boyfriend was so insecure I couldn't go to the bathroom without him standing outside the door waiting for me to come out...male or female...if they have issues, they don't know how to be in a relationship. Stop searching for Miss Right...she will show up when you least expect it... :tongue:
  • twelfty
    twelfty Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    don't think that quite applies if the girl he's supposed to allow cry on his shoulder has cheated on him lol
  • Kerri_is_so_very
    Kerri_is_so_very Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    Remember the one common denominator in all of "these women" is YOU! What are YOU going to change to make the next "relationship" better? I would revisit your "selection" process first!
  • strikerjb007
    strikerjb007 Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    I personally don't agree with the whole... "the women you choose are wrong." Most women and men put up a show for a few months so it's not impossible to date a *kitten* and not realize it until it's too late.

What you need to learn is how to spot them early. Women (and I suppose men) give you red flags. You need to read them quickly and run as soon as you see them.

Another thing is that as Kerri pointed out, the common denominator is YOU. Chances are, it is you the one that needs to change. Take each break up as an opportunity to grow cuz at the end of the day, all you are left with is you.

And remember, not all relationships are meant to last. And just think, there are too many women in the world to worry about a few. If you don't believe me, check any dating site.
  • tlkrallman
    Options

Coming from a woman my age, I completely agree. As we all mature, so do our priorities, responsibilities, and the things we want out of life change. You're very young still.... enjoy every minute. Date lots... and don't settle to just be with someone.