Less Than 200 Remaining

Options

Replies

• lrberchielli
    Options
    Vegetable soup and a salad will fill you up and be in your calorie range.
  • NikkiDerrig386
    NikkiDerrig386 Posts: 1,096 Member
    Options
    Soup and dressings ad lots of sodium..
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    only water is calorie free but veggies are very low and good quality calories. How is the world did you only end up with 147 for dinner?

mustard has 0 calories! :happy:

I suggest chicken breast & veggies. 4 oz. of chicken is a little over 100... definitely agree with asparagus or broccoli.
  • elizamary77
    elizamary77 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I only have 147 calories remaining for the rest of the day.

Any suggestions what I should do for dinner?!?!?!?!?!

4 oz grilled chicken
    5 asparagus spears (steamed)

Nutrition Facts
    User Entered Recipe
    1 Serving
    Amount Per Serving
    Calories 143.1
    Total Fat 1.6 g
    Saturated Fat 0.4 g
    Polyunsaturated Fat 0.4 g
    Monounsaturated Fat 0.3 g
    Cholesterol 65.7 mg
    Sodium 75.3 mg
    Potassium 507.4 mg
    Total Carbohydrate 3.6 g
    Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
    Sugars 0.0 g
    Protein 28.0 g

Just wondering where you got these stats from cause 4 oz's of chicken breast has 220 cals asparagus 5 spears has 25 so that's 245 cals?

Anyways here what I ate last night and its about 140 cals. Sharataki noodles, with 2 tbls salsa 1 laughing cow wedge, 50g of pork loin roast. It was very yummy and filling!
  • jamie1888
    jamie1888 Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    6 oz shrimp (about 140 calories)
    and load up on veggies!
  • NikkiDerrig386
    Options
    4 oz Chicken is 130.. Not 220
  • elizamary77
    elizamary77 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    4 oz Chicken is 130.. Not 220
    Well thats good news to me better then thinkings its less. that must be 4 oz. raw? I got that off of many different calorie counts I wasn't just throwing out random numbers.
  • smuehlbauer
    smuehlbauer Posts: 1,041 Member
    Options
    Eat less during the day.....o yeah, past that point. Kidding - just being a smart *kitten* - I would exercise some more. Cuz asparagus makes your pee smell funny if you eat too much of it.......
  • Ripgirl
    Ripgirl Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    So there you have it ... 294 spears of asparagus, and you won't even be hungry for dessert! :smile:
    [/quote]

awesome.
  • NikkiDerrig386
    Options
    Yea I know.. Its tricky business this counting stuff. I get the skinless boneless chicken breast by perdue. They have them inv. wrapped and are 130 a fillet. I get those for that reason. It is so confusing sometimes!
  • allykat8
    allykat8 Posts: 237
    Options
    my fiance likes asparagus and that's 0 calories

That is not true. A small raw spear has 2 calories.

So there you have it ... 294 spears of asparagus, and you won't even be hungry for dessert! :smile:

hahahahahahahahahahahahahha :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • allykat8
    allykat8 Posts: 237
    Options
    Thanks everyone :flowerforyou:

A lot of great suggestions!!! I ended up eatting Campbells Select Harvest Light Vegetable Beef & Barley Soup. Pretty good too and it only put me 13 calories over, so I'm not too worried.

I look forward to using some of these suggestions for the future when I'm a bit limited on calories!
  • mworld
    mworld Posts: 270
    Options
    I only have 147 calories remaining for the rest of the day.

Any suggestions what I should do for dinner?!?!?!?!?!

easy one - do a 10k for 40 mins, then cook up filet mignon with a glass of wine (or 2) and some steamed greens :)
  • mworld
    mworld Posts: 270
    Options

A lot of great suggestions!!! I ended up eatting Campbells Select Harvest Light Vegetable Beef & Barley Soup. Pretty good too and it only put me 13 calories over, so I'm not too worried.

I look forward to using some of these suggestions for the future when I'm a bit limited on calories!

Ok, nm my last post LOL - the contrast makes me sick on your behalf!
  • sphinctress
    sphinctress Posts: 202 Member
    Options

HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA! ~ That's AWESOME!!!!
    : )
    Made my day!
  • HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options
    Not sure which bread you typically use. The type I use varies on my mood.

If you use bread less than 100 cals, you get a full sandwich other wise a yummy piece of bread with PB on it. Toss some veggies on a plate and enjoy a nice simple meal.

Just to note, I've not looked these up for cals as it'll depend on what you combo it with, but a quck Google or a peek in the database:wink:

Bread 100 cals (or whatever yours is) 1 piece & PB 1 T
    tuna sandwich (depending again on your bread cals) or a open face tuna melt
    piece of fruit and an ounce of cheese
    portion of nuts and an apple

Hopefully with everyone's suggestions you'll find something simply and filling. Or as was suggested, you could always do a bit of workout to gain some more. Even a quick run, stair running, pushups, crunches. gosh you name it. :wink: :flowerforyou:

Hey Good luck deciding :drinker:
    Becca:heart:
  • HealthyChanges2010
    Options

HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA! ~ That's AWESOME!!!!
    Made my day!
    OMG you all are cracking me up here!! OR you could cut down some on that high calorie asparagus :laugh: :tongue: and put a big chunk of butter melted on top!

OH ew, that's a joke as now it sounds icky to me and isn't even anymore ............:sick: :noway: :laugh:
  • HealthyChanges2010
    Options

Sounds like a good meal! Yes definitely write these ideas down, especially the asparagus one, you never know when you'll have a heap of that in the fridge to put to use:drinker:
  • HealthyChanges2010
    Options
    Eat less during the day.....o yeah, past that point. Kidding - just being a smart *kitten* - I would exercise some more. Cuz asparagus makes your pee smell funny if you eat too much of it.......
    well I think 295 stalks would most definitely be noticable then?:wink:
  • amasot
    amasot Posts: 86
    Options
    How about 100 gr of fat-free Greek yoghurt with some Splenda (optional). It's filling, low cal and has good protein!