amiscci Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I'm almost 5'6"
    SW 153 lb (March 2012)
    Maintaining at around 120 lb
  • thenataliej
    thenataliej Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I am aiming for 120lbs as that is the weight I was before I moved to America 13 years ago and I was comfortable at that weight. However, I will see what I think as I get closer to my goal weight.
  • swingsintherain
    swingsintherain Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Right now my goal is about 145. I've got a M/L frame, so I'm guessing I should definitely stay above 130, but I'm not sure exactly where I look best, as I passed 150 on my way through puberty (and was still growing at that point). I'll deal with that when I get there.
  • HealthyBodySickMind
    HealthyBodySickMind Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4.75" with a small frame. I'm pretty happy with the 112 lbs I've been sitting at lately. That's up about four pounds from this time last year. I've been putting weight on with the lifting, but I don't think I'd like to be much bigger than I am now, maybe up to 115.
  • sangelic
    sangelic Posts: 207
    Options
    Aiming for around 140...haven't been that small in a really long time so will re-evaluate once I'm closer.
  • Dicecatt
    Options
    I'm 5 '4" and my goal currently is 140. At that point I may readjust, I've been as low as 113 and looked good, but I think 125 is more my end goal. I set my goal as to not be so scary at 140 and see what I look like. Plus in the 20s puts me at over 100 pounds needed to lose and that sends me into the land of terror, so I'm keeping it to 80. LOL.
  • kimberly728
    Options
    I'm 5'4.75" with a medium to large frame- my goal is 140-160... it will depend on how I look in the mirror to when I decide its enough. I dont want to be skinny, i want to be fit and i know muscle will weight more but look better.
  • carriempls
    carriempls Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    For the last few years I've considered my goal weight to be 145. I've been maintaining at 170 (after dropping 50ish pounds a few years ago) and have had little success dropping below, but I keep trying.

My lowest weight in high school was 136 and I had to work to get to that. Now that I'm 37 that doesn't seem realistic.

But really, I'm sick of having a goal weight. I'm eating healthfully and exercising and I've decided to stop caring what the scale says. As long as I maintain my healthy habits, so be it.
  • pink_ribbon_1
    pink_ribbon_1 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Goal is 148, just to get into the "normal" BMI range. When I get there, I'll re-evaluate.
  • joylyon
    Options
    what is all this stone stuff? I'm so confused!
  • DCpaleochick
    DCpaleochick Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    140....but once I get down to 150 I will re-evaluate...
  • jimmyalice1984
    jimmyalice1984 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    what is all this stone stuff? I'm so confused!

In UK we mostly measure by stones. 1 stone = 14 lbs.

When I first joined MFP my goal was 147 lbs. I'm there now so next goal is 140 as I just don't know how I will look and feel as the pounds drop,20 years ago 126 lbs was my happy weight and it suited me, I'll just see how it goes from here
  • mightyafrodyte
    mightyafrodyte Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    170. I carry I lot of muscle. BUt I want to focus on BF% I'd love to get down to 20%
    So which ever comes first.
  • fitQueenbeast
    Options
    Curious what others about the same height set as your goal. I set mine between 135 - 140 .

At 5'5, my goal weight is 135. My racing weight is 125.
  • preslyann50
    preslyann50 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Mine is 145-150. I have big hips and big tatas. If I lost any more I'd just look funny. Plus I have a lot of extra skin on my stomach from pregnancy so if I lost any more that would just hang there. Once I get my tummy tuck at 30, I'd like to be about 135.
  • adiannen83
    adiannen83 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Mine would be about 165-175. I think that would go with my body shape. I have a curvaceous body, and these hips, thighs, and booty aren't going anywere lol
  • sallyaj
    sallyaj Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    142 -- that's the point where mom says, "you're looking thin" with a worried frown.
  • junebaby21
    junebaby21 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    148 - that will be in the Healthy BMI and 50 lbs lost! On my way...
  • turbojam_rocks
    turbojam_rocks Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    My goal is to get to 145 ,,then maybe 140..see how it goes:)
  • NostalgicMuse
    NostalgicMuse Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I've found if I pick a weight, I tend to be much smaller than I am comfortable... I'd rather pick a clothing size I like my body at and shoot for that.... then adjust my weight within that. Just me though .