Anyone In Their 20's Looking to Lose More than 50 LBS?

Options

Replies

• jstur14
    Options
    I am 28 and trying to loose about 50 pounds... only at 5lbs right now :)
  • pandabear7486
    pandabear7486 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I'm 26 and looking to lose 70lbs. I had previously lost 40 lbs but gained back 50. I'm trying to get back on track.
  • AJB87
    AJB87 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 25 and looking to lose AT LEAST 60 lbs. Once I reach that, I'll re-evaluate and determine if more should go or if I should maintain. I'm currently down 15 lbs since November 2012, so averaging about 5 lbs a month (slow start due to a broken foot :sick: ). Feel free to add me, I'll give support and ideas if needed. :happy:
  • hiyomi
    hiyomi Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    I just turned 20 in January and need to lose 66 more pounds to weigh 200! I started at 280 in December :D my ultimate goal weight is to be 180 pounds, I'm kinda tall (5'8), so I think I would look fine like this :D add me to friends if you want :D
  • fubuluvzcha
    Options
    Thanks for all the support guys! This is great.

A question for you ladies out there... A huge issue of mine is eating around "that time of the month" when I crave everything and I just have to eat. What do you gals do to curb those cravings and the urge to just eat and eat??? Tips would be appreciated!!

I normally crave cookies and chocolate...or waffles. I still eat it but i do work it off. A nutrition teacher said always eat what you want cause if not you may gain some pounds from thinking about it, as long as you work out its fine. Plus its normally a phase you'll get over in a few days so ya. Thats me
  • beetlejuicelover
    beetlejuicelover Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm 25 looking to lose 75 lbs. Once I reach that I'll decide if I think I need to lose more or not.

And for the question about that time of the month, I eat but only a little. Then I stear clear of the kitchen.
  • notjustthefatgirl
    Options
    Hey there, I'm 25, looking to lose at least 100 pounds.. Looking for fellow 20s needing to lose 50 +.

Best wishes,

~A
  • meredith824
    meredith824 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am 25 and want to lose 60 lbs total. I've already lost 18 so only 42 lbs left. Feel free to add me!!
  • a_mathisen
    a_mathisen Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am 24 about to be 25 :) My sister, and two of our friends have created a group to encourage eachother! Would you like to join us? I am actually working on losing about 130 pounds! I love to read and my sister had a pet bunny in the past lol.

A.M.M
  • Ashellini
    Ashellini Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I'm 27 and have about 60-70 lbs to lose! Feel free to add me :)
  • zyelia
    Options
    hi, 26 here, looking to lose at least 40 lbs.. just started using this app. doing cardio (exercise bike) two times a week, and strength training three times a week.. feels like i'm not making any progress.. please feel free to add and help me!!
  • ashleey1000
    ashleey1000 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Im 24 and want to lose 100lbs. My first goal is to lose 60 and keep going from there.

Everyone is free to add me =)
  • hampstenj
    hampstenj Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Wow, so many of us... There should be an actual group for this set up on here to help communicate with each other..

and oh everyone can add me, 26 wanting to lose 200 lbs total, but setting up 155 right now and we'll go from there, you'll get encouragement and it helps me stay motivated too seeing how everyone else is doing so well.
  • littlelu222
    Options
    21 years old. Starting goal was to lose 55 pounds. Lost 15 so far!!!
  • mazzasweet
    mazzasweet Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Hi Sweetie! I'm Melissa from NY, down 15 lbs, 150lbs to go! I'm friendly :-)
  • cebiginalaska
    cebiginalaska Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Hello Everybody. I am 26 and is wanting to lose more than 50 pounds. Anybody can add me :)
  • meggyshae
    meggyshae Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    I am 27 and have lost 67 lbs in the past 5 months and am looking to lose another 60-70 by the end of this summer to reach my goal weight!
  • Darwin20
    Darwin20 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    i'm 19 and trying to lose 30 pounds. im half way there. i've seems to hit a wall though. i've been on here a while but i need to start tracking my food better. i've noticed when i don't keep track i just eat whatever i want. its nice to see other people around my age trying to get healthy too
  • nikitittle
    Options
    Hi, I'm 25 and just starting my weight loss. : ]
  • dkmilton
    dkmilton Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 22, and planning to lose 40-50 pounds! Started at 205, I've lost 10 pounds so far. :smile: