Replies

• Lt_Starbuck
    Lt_Starbuck Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    finding new bumps and muscles.
  • minikhan95
    minikhan95 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Some things I would eat before I converted to a healthy lifestyle. So I would get a Starbucks java chip frappechino or a double chocolatey chip one!
  • Danni1585
    Danni1585 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I am going on holiday in September, we are going to a resort where there is officially the best handbag shop in the world. When I am at my goal I am going to buy something special from there. Anything I want. Cannot wait x
  • zumbarock
    zumbarock Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I have lost 71 lbs to date. I like to reward my achievements by doing something that I have never tried and never would have dared to do.
    At 10 lbs I signed up and did a 5K!!
    At 20 lbs I found a local Zumba class and went and joined it that night by myself and have gone 3 times a week since.
    At 30 lbs I found a local hiking class, joined and love it.
    At 50 lbs I went hot air ballooning with my bf
    At 70 lbs I bought an elliptical machine (always wanted one :) )
    At goal weight I will be going skydiving and getting a new tattoo to signify

Always get some part of new gym clothes, even if it is just a new pair of shoes as it sure makes it more fun to go try them out!
  • jen_u_win
    Options
    At 8% body loss my BFF and I will get pedicures. Which should be next week! =)
  • misseenk
    misseenk Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    when i get to my goal weight im getting myself a tattoo

Yup exactly what I was about to say!
  • Gjallarhorn
    Options
    I've always wanted to be in the military. I have about 75lbs to go to get to the correct weight to be considered. Once I am there, I get to go to the USMC recruiter's station. My reward is a chance, as they are being more selective these days, but I believe that it's still worth it.

If I was a recruiter for any military, if someone were to come up to me and tell me that they had lost 150lbs so that they could join my service and step into my shoes, I'd do everything I can for them.
  • MamaFunky
    MamaFunky Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    When I get to my mid way point I'm gonna get my hair did. When I make it to my goal I'm getting new clothes! Mostly skirts and dresses.

lol! I was thinking my reward would be to get my "hair did" too! I haven't had any highlights in about 9 years....so a few blond streaks to start of the summer sounds great to me! :drinker:
  • bcassill2013
    bcassill2013 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    We're thinking of picking one day of the month, that we can go to our favorite restaurant, as kind of a reward :-)
  • sandi117
    sandi117 Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    I'm liking the money jar ideas, I might start doing that! Except do it with my bank acounts - $1 into savings for every workout, and $5 for every pound lost. Fantastic way to start saving up for my Las Vegas trip in June! I ultimately want to reward myself with a sexy new swim suit for Vegas by hitting my goal. Means I need to lose 30lbs. in 3 months... I can do it! And I want to get a tattoo too. So many rewards for myself for losing 50lbs.

I'm at almost 20lbs. lost now, and when I hit 25lbs. lost I plan on getting some new pretty jewelry. I've been eyeing some aquamarine sets on Amazon.
  • mdyorston
    Options

me too! and maybe a couple of dermals :) In the meantime my daughter told me she will buy me this Calvin Klein jacket I want when I lose 10 more pounds. :flowerforyou:
  • mdyorston
    Options
    I've always wanted to be in the military. I have about 75lbs to go to get to the correct weight to be considered. Once I am there, I get to go to the USMC recruiter's station. My reward is a chance, as they are being more selective these days, but I believe that it's still worth it.

If I was a recruiter for any military, if someone were to come up to me and tell me that they had lost 150lbs so that they could join my service and step into my shoes, I'd do everything I can for them.

Awesome!
  • mdyorston
    Options
    I have lost 71 lbs to date. I like to reward my achievements by doing something that I have never tried and never would have dared to do.
    At 10 lbs I signed up and did a 5K!!
    At 20 lbs I found a local Zumba class and went and joined it that night by myself and have gone 3 times a week since.
    At 30 lbs I found a local hiking class, joined and love it.
    At 50 lbs I went hot air ballooning with my bf
    At 70 lbs I bought an elliptical machine (always wanted one :) )
    At goal weight I will be going skydiving and getting a new tattoo to signify

Always get some part of new gym clothes, even if it is just a new pair of shoes as it sure makes it more fun to go try them out!

You rock !
  • WeightWatcherCindy
    Options
    I first rewarded myself for losing 50 pounds was a new exercise bike . I plan on new clothing of some sort for every 20 pounds lost from now on .
  • akb2006
    akb2006 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    When I get to 199 I'm going to get a tattoo and then when I get to my goal weight we're taking a trip to somewhere tropical! :)
  • cjlorigan
    cjlorigan Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Going to Myrtle Beach this summer. I have approximately 5 months to get in shape for a new bikini!!
  • JamieG8991
    JamieG8991 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    Me too!!
  • Gjallarhorn
    Options
    Me too!!

Seems to be a common one. Though I imagine that once my goal is done (weight and life choices related) I'll have a few myself.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    This is going to sound really cheesy, but my reward is personal satisfaction. Intrinsic rewards work the best on me. There's nothing like that feeling of pride and accomplishment. The best gift you can give yourself is a little love. :happy:
  • Shelialouise66
    Options
    first 10lbs, hour massage, I'm almost there! A new reward every 10lbs, something that is all about me. So busy taking care of everybody else, this is my time and my fabulous rewards that i probably normally wouldn't do for myself at all.