INSANITY!!!

Options

Replies

• lwenzloff
    lwenzloff Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Anybody starting soon? I just ordered this yesterday. I still have a lot of weight to lose, so I know it will be hard,but I survived 4 weeks at biggest loser so I think I can do it:) Love to have some company!
  • aj_31
    aj_31 Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    There's an 'i hate Tanya from insanity' Facebook group

Yeah I can see how some people would not like her. She's cute, fit, smiles a lot.

I find her an inspiration. I would absolutely LOVE to have a body like hers.

Yeah I really don't get this whole hate thing for Tanya. I guess I'm too busy trying not to pass out than to notice her and what she's doing.
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options
    There's an 'i hate Tanya from insanity' Facebook group

Yeah I can see how some people would not like her. She's cute, fit, smiles a lot.

I find her an inspiration. I would absolutely LOVE to have a body like hers.

Yeah I really don't get this whole hate thing for Tanya. I guess I'm too busy trying not to pass out than to notice her and what she's doing.

LOL. Same here.
  • katiekfloo
    Options
    I did day one today because I'm trapped inside from the blizzard, and it is INTENSE. Definitely a good work out. Not something I'd stick with because I personally hate working out at home and love being at the gym. But if you're looking to get your heart rate up and sweat pouring, this is it.
  • ackeebee
    ackeebee Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    I just finished Day 1 of Month 2 and it is HARD. Holy I thought I was going to pass out. I had to take mini breaks here and there. I hope I lose inches like everyone else.

I know the feeling. I did day 1 of month 2 y'day as well. Today, day 2 was alot harder in my opinion though/
  • hayles_s
    hayles_s Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    i'm on my second day into month two and so far have lost 8lbs and 4% body fat down. Really excited to see the end result, plus with doing my body pump etc..there's no reason why I shouldn't be toned! :)

Good luck everyone :)

H
  • ackeebee
    Options
    i'm on my second day into month two and so far have lost 8lbs and 4% body fat down. Really excited to see the end result, plus with doing my body pump etc..there's no reason why I shouldn't be toned! :)

Good luck everyone :)

H

well done! i am also on my 2nd day of month too and i have only lost 0.4 lb so far. hoping this month will be better!
  • bpotts44
    bpotts44 Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
  • alw141
    alw141 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    totally awesome.

watch your form. don't try and keep up with the pros. don't let tania get the best of you. and just remember to dig deeper :)

Yeah, Tania's a f****r.
    :devil:

LOL! Love this! Insanity is awesome and I love Tania! You'll love it. :happy:
  • keyabridges
    Options
    I'm in my 2nd phase of Insanity, it does work but it's hard work so now I mix up my workouts with extreme dancing and Insanity every other day.
  • ackeebee
    Options

thanks for sharing
  • lyssie_88
    Options
    I just did the fitness test yesterday and am going to start day 1 of the workouts today. However, my back is already killing me just from the fit test yesterday. I any even walk or stand up at work without being in pain. Anybody else experience this?
  • urglewurgle
    urglewurgle Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I just did the fitness test yesterday and am going to start day 1 of the workouts today. However, my back is already killing me just from the fit test yesterday. I any even walk or stand up at work without being in pain. Anybody else experience this?

Well done in getting going! I think everybody feels the burn at some point Hun! If its really bad then rest. To be honest I find once I'm through the warm up I feel much better. Have a hot bath after today's workout.
  • DPernet
    DPernet Posts: 481 Member
    Options

Sitting on the pan afterwards is a memory I will treasure for a long time lol

Seriously though, this is what the Pain relief gel and tiger balm are for :drinker:
  • urglewurgle
    urglewurgle Posts: 224 Member
    Options

Sitting on the pan afterwards is a memory I will treasure for a long time lol

Seriously though, this is what the Pain relief gel and tiger balm are for :drinker:

Haha! Definitely!
  • hayles_s
    hayles_s Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Well day 3 of month 2 tonight is max cardio and conditioning so not sure what that entails but also done body pump this morning so i think my body will feel the after effects!

Definately need to eat more though...i was 720 remaining yesterday but struggled to think of anything to eat!
  • ackeebee
    Options
    Well day 3 of month 2 tonight is max cardio and conditioning so not sure what that entails but also done body pump this morning so i think my body will feel the after effects!

Definately need to eat more though...i was 720 remaining yesterday but struggled to think of anything to eat!

I did it this morning and it was more manageable than the max interval circult and max interval plyo in my opinion. It's my new favourite. You will be fine :smile:
  • AngieD2203
    AngieD2203 Posts: 53 Member
    Options

Yes I have and sometimes do, I suppose you have to remember you are using back muscles when doing your 'level 1/2 drills' amongst other exercises, that you probably wouldn't normally work so hard, just make sure you stretch out good.
  • broomnic
    broomnic Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Last night I did the fitness test and workout 1 - have never sweat so much !

looking forward to round 2 tonight :)

glad I found this thread
  • stacibuk
    stacibuk Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    The warm up is a workout in itself! Too hard!