Diet Coke vs. Coke Zero

Options

Replies

• Dzambhala
    Dzambhala Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I used to swear by diet coke. I loved the stuff. Though now I prefer Coke Zero, it tastes 'closer' to the original coke and I don't have any guilt afterwards, so its a winner in my book!
  • traceyjj
    traceyjj Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Neither.... Diet Dr. Pepper Cherry is the ish!!!! LOL
    I tried that when I visited the US last summer, and OMG, I loved it.

I'm hoping to find it in the UK at a reasonable price someday :)
  • lauraturburville203
    Options
    I drink regular coca-cola as I don't like the Aspartame sweetener they us to make diet drinks.
  • ArroganceInStep
    ArroganceInStep Posts: 6,239 Member
    Options
    Neither.... Diet Dr. Pepper Cherry is the ish!!!! LOL

^ This...you damn heathens!!!

That being said I get unlimited free coke zero at work...so coke zero.
  • JulieBGoood
    JulieBGoood Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I like both, zero probably a little more though. I always buy cherry coke zero :)
  • links_slayer
    links_slayer Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    As long as there is plenty of rum in it IDGAF.
  • Tuala42
    Tuala42 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Cherry coke zero is the best! I like the "bite" in coke zero. I'd rather have diet pepsi than diet coke,don't like the flavor anymore.
  • 000WhiteRose000
    000WhiteRose000 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't touch any type of fizzy drinik. It's either full of sugar or artificial sweetners.
  • ArroganceInStep
    ArroganceInStep Posts: 6,239 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't touch any type of fizzy drinik. It's either full of sugar or artificial sweetners.

=(
  • Shaylaluvsya
    Options
    COKE ZERO IS THE BOMMBBB!
  • mommyshortlegs
    mommyshortlegs Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Diet Coke tastes watery, metallic, and slightly of dirt -- in my extremely biased opinion. ;)

Coke Zero tastes like real Coke but without the calories/sugar (chemicals instead!); best from a soda fountain.
  • maegmez
    maegmez Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I don't drink any fizzy drinks either, too much controversy on aspartame and artificial sweeteners. Not worth it to me.
  • geebusuk
    geebusuk Posts: 3,348 Member
    Options
    Well, yes - but less 'full of sugar' than Orange Juice, say.
    Also Coke has Caffeine which is a substance that as opposed to so many others really IS proved to raise the metabolism (or so I am led to believe.)

Coke Zero for me.
  • kellys_toy
    Options
    Diet coke!!!!
  • terem00
    terem00 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I rarely drink any kind of pop but if I do it's Coke Zero or Pepsi Max. I mostly drink them only for the caffeine.
    I've always drank diet Coke because I prefer it to regular Coke, Diet Pepsi on the other hand is the most vile thing I've ever tasted!
  • RunsOnEspresso
    RunsOnEspresso Posts: 3,218 Member
    Options
    Mello Yello Zero. With vodka.
  • lenniebus
    lenniebus Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    I LOVE LOVE LOVE Coke Zero :)...if you add a little sugar free vanilla syrup it is FABULOUS!!!!
  • Leeann1979
    Leeann1979 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    COke Zero is better! As long as its cold! Once it warms up, its gross.

If I have a choice between Coke Zero and Pepsi Max, its Pepsi Max big time!!
  • lisarfrank
    Options
    I personally would rather just drink a regular Coke in a glass bottle (with real sugar not corn syrup). You shouldn't drink pop of any kind, really. When you do it should be a treat!
  • Leeann1979
    Leeann1979 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Pepsi Next is a good "in-between" pop too. Unfortunately its only available in the States. Not here in Canada yet :frown: