So far, so good...

Options
I'm 100+ down. Would like to drop at least 50+ more. Here's what I've done so far:

Comparison4smallest.jpg

I did most of this by walking, quitting soda, adjusting portion sizes, etc. For the last 30lbs or so, I've been counting calories (Thanks "LoseIt" and "MFP"), and I recently started working out more earnestly. I'm currently using some of the Jillian Michaels DVDs (e.g. 30 Shred, etc.). Any suggestions you have to give myself a more dynamic workout or more focused meal plan are welcome!

Thanks peeps and good luck to every one of us:)

Replies

• gsager
    gsager Posts: 977 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look great.
  • stratusofkiser
    stratusofkiser Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    You have done AWESOME!!! Congrats. You look great. Best of Luck you can do it :-)
  • slyder432
    slyder432 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Congrats Bro!!!!
  • Riemersma4
    Riemersma4 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Nice work!

You look angry in the first picture and much happier in the second. Hopefully that is a natural reflection of your journey.

Best! And stay strong!
  • CallmeFrida
    CallmeFrida Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    amazing results! keep up the awesome work!
  • motivatedshi
    motivatedshi Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    wow! Such a huge difference already! Keep it up!
  • srenea9
    srenea9 Posts: 142
    Options
    wow you have done an amazing job!!!
  • Luciabella07
    Luciabella07 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look great!
  • Routerninja
    Options
    Awesome!!
  • msgrowinggirl20
    Options
    you goooooooooo boy! Way to go!
  • originalkazila
    Options
    Wow good job! You can really see the difference. Now you start the fun part! :P
  • aliciagetshealthy
    aliciagetshealthy Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    You have done fantastic!! Since you're looking for suggestions as well, strength training is awesome. Keep up the great job!
  • Hopeful_
    Hopeful_ Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Wow amazing work and such a big difference! Keep it up, keep pushing your workouts, you're doing great, be proud!
  • Sarajo71
    Sarajo71 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi, i havent got any fitness tips (sorry) but had to say ...You look amazing, you got to be so proud of yourself. Well done x
  • iveyroze3
    Options
    Wow. What an inspiration you are. Sounds like you are doing many good things on your weight loss and fitness journey. Thanks for sharing. You look great ,by the way. You can do whatever you set your mind and your heart to. :smile:
  • rciszek
    rciszek Posts: 134
    Options
    Such a great progression!! Looking awesome!
  • GypsyNrs4Evr
    GypsyNrs4Evr Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Start Lifting!
  • Port47
    Port47 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Wow,100lbs you should be totally proud of yourself.Keep up the great work.....
  • blissfulself
    blissfulself Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    so impressed!! great job! you look awesome
  • metaphoria
    metaphoria Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!
    My sister lost 50lb. just by cutting out soda and walking 30 minutes five days a week. Amazing what a few small changes will do. :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!