Not sure if this is the right part of the forums but...

Options
2»

Replies

• Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    I just log it as calisthenics vigorous.
  • jenifr818
    jenifr818 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    No, but if you look in the food database, real ladies, you will find an entry to accurately reflect your protein intake from sexual activity.

*facepalm*
  • whitmars106
    whitmars106 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    No. Isn't sex a reward in itself?
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    I don't log it as cardio. I log it as "Right Arm Workout" . .
  • darkguardian419
    darkguardian419 Posts: 1,302 Member
    Options
    What if you throw some pushups, lunges, squats, etc into the mix? No, I'm not kidding :D Yes, I am happily married. :bigsmile:
  • MidwestAngel
    MidwestAngel Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    Only when I take matters into my own hands, that's when I get a really good calorie burn.
  • strikerjb007
    strikerjb007 Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    If you are using your hand, I think it counts as strength training. Gotta get that grip!!!
  • jillybeanpuff
    jillybeanpuff Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I used a HRM one time just to see. It was about 20 mins and I think I burned 45 cals or something like that. Not worth logging in my opinion, but it was fun :)
  • MidwestAngel
    MidwestAngel Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    I used a HRM one time just to see. It was about 20 mins and I think I burned 45 cals or something like that. Not worth logging in my opinion, but it was fun :)
    marry
  • VorJoshigan
    VorJoshigan Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    Just wear your fitbit the whole time, and let it figure out how many calories you're burning.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    It's not cardio if you just lay there.

And we learned last week that some people only burn 21 calories in 6 minutes! I'm so glad to NOT be the partners of people like that. How boring!
  • balogda1
    balogda1 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I count the calorie burn, but if i eat the sandwich she makes me after, then it's a wash.
  • Mutant13
    Mutant13 Posts: 2,485 Member
    Options
    I would count it. All that sprinting, wrestling, binding, heavy lifting...digging...

I mean...uh...
  • KenosFeoh
    KenosFeoh Posts: 1,837 Member
    Options
    Nope. Not that I ever have any (thank goodness!).
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    If you are using your hand, I think it counts as strength training. Gotta get that grip!!!

This is the only reason I do farmer's walks
  • SpecialKitty7
    SpecialKitty7 Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    unless you are powerlifting your partner, performing lunging thrusts and finishing while sprinting for the shower, I think logging sex as exercise is silly!

best giggle of my day :flowerforyou:
  • Liatush
    Liatush Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    Have a stick of gum and call it even :glasses:
  • wigglypeaches
    wigglypeaches Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Nope. Don't log anything that's even a semi-regular part of my routine. That includes taking the stairs, planks at my desk, walking instead of taking the bus, housework and, of course, sex. If I'm obviously eating too little, I up my activity setting. Otherwise, I only log workouts if they're focused, intentional, and in addition to my day - for example, half an hour of lifting or an hour of sparring.
  • hearthemelody
    hearthemelody Posts: 1,025 Member
    Options