Options
    Mexican with my in-laws:huh:
  • NEGU0128
    Options
    Fish
  • LeonnieH
    LeonnieH Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Cold meats and salads :) Friday night means everyone in the family is out at different times so we don't get to sit down together for a meal, this type of meal is easy as everyone can just grab as and when they're in.
  • bootsiejayne
    bootsiejayne Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Homemade Lasanga YUMMO!
  • MorgueBabe
    MorgueBabe Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    Mexican. LOL.
    We order Mexican every Friday from the local Mexican place.
    NOM.

Edit: I normally get the Tilapia burritos (3 mini ones- Grilled Tilpia, Guac, Pico, raw cabbage, lettuce) I skip the rice (too buttery and I can't butter and I skip the refried beans - since I don't eat pork)
  • AvsFreak
    AvsFreak Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Pho. Extra meat.
  • Tash128
    Tash128 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Sheppard's Pie and Salad
  • Run4UrHealth
    Run4UrHealth Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Genghis Grill....yum yum yum!!!!
  • al369
    al369 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    The fattiest dinner ever! Homemade mac and cheese (pioneer woman recipe) and homemade chocolate pudding to follow! Bf requested this dinner. :D
  • palmerar
    palmerar Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Must be a Mexican type of day, ME TOO! I've decided to get chicken fajitas with no tortillas and go easy on the guac,sour cream and cheese.....at my favorite place that has $2 Corona Lights on Fridays...so inevitably 3 or 4 of those too.
  • Shespretty
    Shespretty Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    spinach & romaine salad with slithered almonds, artichokes, cucumbers, dried cranberries & balsamlc vinegaratte dressing.
  • footiechick82
    footiechick82 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    ewwwwwww McBarf!

If you're going to have a burger, at least make it at home!

I'm probably going to end up at Wendy's tonight getting a salad on the way home to visit my parents.
  • MummyTina29
    MummyTina29 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    hmmm i have a few choices of weight watcher meals lol so not made up my mind just yet but it will be washed down with loads of vodkas and diet cokes i love a Friday night session :drinker: hope you all enjoy your meal and drinks :happy:
  • farway
    farway Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    Salmon fillet crunchy stir fry, with maybe Satay sauce
  • blazergrad
    blazergrad Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    PIZZA!!! My wife and I just finished up the Whole30 Program, so what better way to celebrate than by blowing it all in one meal, right?? :tongue: I won't eat that much, though... I don't wanna' end up shocking my system too much after this 30 day "detox".
  • amy1612
    amy1612 Posts: 1,356 Member
    Options
    A whole fresh mackeral, im gonna stuff it with lime, chilli and ginger. Not sure what I'm gonna have with it yet. Maybe some nice roast veg, or homemade sweet potato wedges.
  • Zumaria1
    Zumaria1 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Going out to Olive Garden with my husband and another couple and I'm looking forward to it! I'll prob order from the Lighter Fare on the menu and share the yummy zeppoli dessert with my hubby. I'll have a light lunch and work out to earn the extra calories :drinker:
  • deniseblossoms
    deniseblossoms Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Tilapia for me:) Just not sure which route I'll take it yet. Zucchini, Capers, Lemon and tomatoes or simmered in an indian spiced tomato sauce over rice. Still have time to decide...
  • BamBam125
    BamBam125 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    We're having company over and I'm making cheese soup.
    http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/alton-brown/cheese-soup-recipe/index.html

(I don't follow the recipe exactly. For example I use skim milk instead of heavy cream and cheddar cheese instead of fontina.)