women who carry their weight in the midsection?!

Options

Replies

• kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    eat less carbs and get on a treadmill.-mines going down.....
  • DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    Options
    age, genetics, exercise, diet... everything has a part in it. and if you've had children and didn't watch it... stretched out skin basically can only shrink so much and then it's just sagging...
  • Cupcake1015
    Cupcake1015 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    bumping for later. very inspiring!
  • purplecharm
    purplecharm Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Not a full blown success but I was able to lose a little in my midsection by doing 30DS.

30dayshred1.jpg
  • canelly
    canelly Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    Those of you with the flat bellies, have you had babies? I had 3 and I feel like my tummy will always look like a deflated balloon, even when I weighed 125, 15 years ago.

I have 2 kids
  • Geminihuntress
    Geminihuntress Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    This is an awesome thread...I am 5'4, I've had 5 pregnancies and three children, since my second pregnancy my stomach as been my suitcase. I don't know how to put a picture up but if someone could quickly explain it I'll give it a go.

I've been lacking motivation lately but I've been coming on here to see if I can capture it back and become successful in reaching my goal. I'm unfortunately one of those people that want it to be over night and that's half of my battle. To be completely honest I am afraid to post my food journal and show any pics of me, it's embarrassing and difficult to admit I'm having trouble doing this on my own.

Thank you for starting this thread. If anyone would like to be friends and kick my flat butt upward and my suitcase out the window by all means send me a friend request....Mary
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    Not a full blown success but I was able to lose a little in my midsection by doing 30DS.

30dayshred1.jpg

Incredible results!
  • mandy0688
    mandy0688 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    To all the ladies who posted on this thread thanks, now I know I am not the only one who has a weird odd shaped body. I am bout to start over. First run I lost 28 lbs then quit smoking hit a huge plateau and Monday is the start of my new beginning because I have gained back some of the weigh I lost. I am so happy I came across this thread and saw some of those pics of ppl who have bodytypes like me. Thanks again and to new beginnings....coming soon.
  • AshlieA96
    AshlieA96 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I used to carry in my hips and thighs, until I had some lipo work done there a few years ago and nothing has been the same since!! I now carry in my stomach and have been asked a few times if I'm expecting? I am aswell 5"3" and a half, not that it matters bacause I just look like a little round ball with legs haha. I often feel like I'm suffocating myself when Im sitting with all that stuff squished in one area!! I am hopefull that this will dissappear, I have lost 12lb so far and its been a month on Sun and I can feel the difference already. My goal is to lose 40 to start!! Good luck on your journey
  • woahitsangie
    woahitsangie Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I used to carry in my hips and thighs, until I had some lipo work done there a few years ago and nothing has been the same since!! I now carry in my stomach and have been asked a few times if I'm expecting? I am aswell 5"3" and a half, not that it matters bacause I just look like a little round ball with legs haha. I often feel like I'm suffocating myself when Im sitting with all that stuff squished in one area!! I am hopefull that this will dissappear, I have lost 12lb so far and its been a month on Sun and I can feel the difference already. My goal is to lose 40 to start!! Good luck on your journey

You can do it!! My ultimate goal is 62lbs.. im down 38, but been stuck for about a month now with no loss or gain really.
  • woahitsangie
    woahitsangie Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Ok so here are some of my pics I have lost 26 lbs in 9 months. Before I was 154 and right now I'm at 128 i am 5'3

E1213773-DDB0-4D4E-A97C-37A4258D03AE-8948-0000059755E85D95.jpg

91224EE9-9BB3-4140-838E-0E0136AC2A45-8948-0000059751300D6E.jpg

UMMMM!! HOLY STINKING COW! YOU LOOK AMAZING!!!! Pleeeeease share your secrets.. what did you do??
  • remisenforme
    remisenforme Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I am amazed by all of your progress photos! Nice work, ladies!
  • Brianna716
    Brianna716 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Ok so here are some of my pics I have lost 26 lbs in 9 months. Before I was 154 and right now I'm at 128 i am 5'3

E1213773-DDB0-4D4E-A97C-37A4258D03AE-8948-0000059755E85D95.jpg

91224EE9-9BB3-4140-838E-0E0136AC2A45-8948-0000059751300D6E.jpg

Man, I wish I had your body! We're the same height and 1 pound off starting weight... here are mine at 153 and 133. Something tells me 5 more pounds won't give me the flat stomach you have

f813bab2-3712-411a-a449-06d9a471865b_zpsd9e2a511.jpg
    79d4f633-355b-41fb-971b-1896d14b1004_zps74b39efa.jpg
  • chrissyb571
    Options
    Great Job!! :)
  • MeIShouldB
    MeIShouldB Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    THANKS FOR THE INSPIRATION, U LOOK GREAT. GOOD STOMACH AND BUTT.
  • MeIShouldB
    MeIShouldB Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Anyone have success pics??

I am 5'4 -- and i carry all of my weight there.. NEED some motivation and tips to get rid of it!!

PREACHING TO THE CHOIR SISTER! TRUST ME! PLUS I HAVE HAD MY STOMACH MUSCLES CUT THROUGH QUITE A FEW TIMES FOR SHUNT SURGERY SO I AM STRUGGLING TO GET RID OF MY MIDDLE JIGGLE. I HAVE LITTLE LEGS TOO SO I DON'T WANT TO LOOK LIKE A CHICKEN.
  • MirjaH79
    Options
    Aaaaand BUMPing this great thread :bigsmile:
  • kimberly728
    Options
    progress_zps10e0e19f.png

I'm 5'4 3/4.
    The b4 pic was End of Aug 2011 at 175lbs
    The so far pic was the day after Thanksgiving 2012 at 122lbs
    There isn't any special tips I have. Just eat at a reasonable deficit. Dont starve yourself. Lift weights, do some cardio or just get moving and it will come off as it does. You can't spot reduce, just gotta have patience and lower your body fat %
    I'm 120lbs now. Here is one from recently. If I can do it, anyone can! I looked preggers!
    304781_565217266840333_1797283850_n.jpg

Oh and I haven't had any kids. People always assume I have though.

I can not tell you how happy i am to see your results! Your starting out pictures have a serious resemblance to mine, so its nice to see that getting rid of this is possible. I can not tell you how many people have asked me when i am due and walk away really embarrased to know that im not nor have i ever been preggers.
    you look great btw, amazing progress.
  • Rhonnie
    Rhonnie Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    what is a "body hold"??

I'm guessing this is a "plank"
  • Rhonnie
    Rhonnie Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    I just want to print all these pics and put them on my fridge. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!