10 week challenge

Options

Replies

• debbiednkeller
    Options
    OK..........I have waited all morning to post my weight for this week!!!!!! Not good...........166.4; I gained a pound from last week; not what I wanted to see this morning.........it is what it is. I need to re-evaluate what I did this week and get started on the right foot for next week. I do know one thing that was different for me this week........I didn't get as much cardio in as I normally do. I did a couple of days strength training and yoga. So I am going to concentrate on my cardio for next week!!! Hope everyone has great weighin's to report and have a wonderful weekend!!!!!!
  • SayRah
    SayRah Posts: 104
    Options
    STARTING WEIGHT ON MFP - 161 lbs

FIRST WEIGH IN - 158 lbs
    SECOND WEIGH IN - 156 lbs

GOAL WEIGHT FOR 10 WEEK CHALLENGE - 145 lbs
  • MCH7912
    MCH7912 Posts: 13
    Options
    I would love to join this! I have been so stuck lately and need some motivation!!!

Challenge weights:
    Starting - 169
    End of 10 weeks - 155

Long term Goal - 135

I have a lot of traveling I am going to be doing this summer, so maybe this will keep me motivated to keep going!
    I have been doing Jillian's 30 day shred and some circuit training, but really need to get back to working out every day.
  • katapple
    katapple Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    Wow Luisa! I'm in awe, congrats on the loss!

Congrats to all the losses this week!! Hopefully I can see a bigger number next week :)

Debbie ~ I'm sorry about the gain! You have a great attitude though, this should be a great week for you :)

Welcome to the newbies!

Last week: 144
    This week: 143.5
    only a half a pound, but I'll take it! :) Onto a new week! Good luck all!

Off to do some Insanity, and help a friend and run with her while she does C25k!
  • drucilla8
    drucilla8 Posts: 15
    Options
    I would like to join the 10 week challenge.
    I hate I missed the first two weeks, but I think this will keep me motivated to stay focused and continue to workout on a constant basis. I'm that on and off workout person. I'll work out for couple of weeks straight then I'll stop for another week, because something comes up and then I just stop.
    I think this will definitely help me to not stop.

Starting Weight: 185lbs
    Long term Goal Weight: 115-120lbs
    Goal Weight end of 10weeks: 145lbs

No measurements yet, but will post them next friday!!
    Never worn a bikini before, but I would like this summer to be my first time. Beach Body here I come!!!:wink:
  • kaja
    kaja Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    STARTING WEIGHT ON MFP - 180lbs

STARTING WEIGHT (MON) - 136.6lbs

FIRST WEIGH IN - 135.8lbs (-0.8lbs) its getting slower now i am closer to my goal.

SECOND WEIGH IN - 135.8lbs (no change) i think i allowed myself a few too many treats to celebrate being a healthy BMI. lol. on to next week and a bit more motivation.

GOAL WEIGHT FOR 10 WEEK CHALLENGE - 125lbs

Karen
  • carolinaf6
    carolinaf6 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I need to hit 145 by the end of June, so that will be my halfway point! yay im excited!
  • dajackson81
    dajackson81 Posts: 21
    Options
    I would love to join too :smile: I haven't been under 140 lbs since high school. It's time

STARTING WEIGHT ON MFP - 165 lbs

FIRST WEIGH IN - 165 lbs

GOAL WEIGHT FOR 10 WEEK CHALLENGE - 135 lbs
  • nikiswimr
    nikiswimr Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Can I still join even though I missed the first two weeks? 10 weeks will be one week before my wedding so that's perfect :)

Starting MFP weight: 140
    Starting Challenge weight: 135
    Goal weight: 125 (10lbs in 10 weeks!)
  • kdsmith
    kdsmith Posts: 250
    Options
    I didn't have a great weigh in today although I kept on track perfectly this week except that I did notice that yesterday I had a very high sodium day. I also changed my workouts from 45 minutes of cardio to the Insanity workout so that could have something to do with it.
    Starting weight on MFP: 163
    Weigh in on Monday: 156.8
    First Friday weigh in : 156.4

.2 pounds lost!! I'm not sure if that really counts, lol

Great job everyone else! I am desperately missing my running so have decided to do 3 Insanity workouts plus do three days of running this week.
  • TNYorker
    TNYorker Posts: 164
    Options
    STARTING WEIGHT ON MFP - 177lbs

STARTING WEIGHT (MON) - 177lbs

FIRST WEIGH IN - 172.6lbs (- 4.4lbs)
    SECOND WEIGH IN - 169lbs (-3.6lbs) :happy:

GOAL WEIGHT FOR 10 WEEK CHALLENGE - 155lbs

Waist - 40in
    Hips - 42in
    Thighs - 26in
    Arms - 13in
  • yankeegirl83
    Options
    Hey all,

I'm starting late but I would like to join starting today!

SW: 146

Goal weight: 126

Can't wait until the next weigh in :)
  • LOVESFITNESS
    Options
    Im so impressed to see that everyone is doing so well!
    Starting weight: 150lbs

1st weigh in:144lbs

2nd weigh in:141lbs

Good luck everyone!
  • nikolettasinko
    Options
    I know it's not Friday yet but I wanted to tell you guys what I have been doing because it worked! I lost 1.5 lb since the 22nd. I stopped eating meet, only fish, do not eat carbs like pasta and bread after 4pm. Red potatoes yes. Added kelp supplement since it helps with my tyroid, run 10-20 min a day and did infrared sauna( slim capsule) and massage right after sauna (so the heated body/ fat/ lymph system can drain and get rid of toxins) my thighs are feeling thighter and my butt shrunk a bit which are aizing to me because I have a small upperbody and I have never been able to loose much from my lower body or even to thighten it! I have not been so close to my goal since I was 17! Just sayin' girls and boys......,,.
  • Scott_P
    Scott_P Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Is everyone ready for week 3 weigh in tomorrow?
  • Scott_P
    Scott_P Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    STARTING WEIGHT ON MFP - 273lbs

STARTING WEIGHT (MON) - 263.8lbs

FIRST WEIGH IN - 261lbs
    Scond weight in - 259.6 lbs
    Third weigh in - 260.6 lbs ( I guess i never recovered from the victoria day long weekend, even though the scale said 258 yesturday. Kind of discouraging.)

GOAL WEIGHT FOR 10 WEEK CHALLENGE - Ill be happy as long as im losing!
  • katapple
    katapple Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    boo...143.5, at least I didn't gain, but no loss. I'll blame it on it TOM ;) Today will not be a good day, it's my birthday, but tomorrow will be better ;)
  • LOVESFITNESS
    Options
    This was definatly a slow week in the cardio department, i have only been doing strength training so to no surprise i gained a pound and i havent been on my best behavior i got into the wine a few days back...its the 3 week slump lol. oh well things can only get better i will have to be more strict but i changed my goal to 125 because my friend told me when i was under that i looked anerexic (thanks nice friend atleast shes honest).

starting weight: 150lbs

1st week: 146 lbs

2nd week: 141 lbs

3rd week: 142 lbs

Good luck we are almost half done our challenge!!!!!!
  • 00trayn
    00trayn Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    STARTING WEIGHT ON MFP - 200lbs

STARTING CHALLENGE WEIGHT (Friday, May 7th) - 184lbs

FIRST WEIGH IN - 183lbs
    SECOND WEIGH IN - 181.8 lbs
    THIRD WEIGH IN - 179.2 lbs

GOAL WEIGHT FOR 10 WEEK CHALLENGE - 170 lbs

WHOA! 2 1/2 pounds in a week?? That's a new one... I guess the 30 Day Shred is really working and I didn't eat out or anything on the weekend like I usually do. That definitely helps get me closer to hitting 170 by the end of this challenge. I haven't seen the 170's probably since high school. I was so excited when I saw the scale this morning :D That just made my Friday quite a bit better...
  • debbiednkeller
    Options
    Well I didn't lose; however I didn't gain so I am happy about that!!!! I have up'd the cardio.........so next week I should see a loss!!! Hope everyone has a safe and happy Memorial Day Weekend!!!! See you next week!!! Good Luck to everyone on here.........even if you don't see a loss...........just think how healthy we are getting...........and isn't that what it's all about????

1st wk: 165.6
    2nd wk: 166.4
    3rd wk: 166.4
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!