Did you fall off the wagon yesterday?

Options
Hang in there! Help is on the way...

Anyone and anything can CHALLENGE you. It will NOT overtake you UNTIL you surrender! ONLY you can determine what you do and how you respond in a situation.

Make today a day filled with BETTER choices, POSITIVE reinforcements, GENTLE coaching and SMILE cause you're on your way!!

NEVER SURRENDER! THERE IS NO FINISH LINE! KEEP GOING!

Replies

• aeverson2
    Options
    I feel of the sodium wagon, I was able to exercise in order to compensate for the others. I wanted salty treats instead of of chocolate, but I really need to watch my salt intake. Today should be a better day. I HOPE!!!!!!!
  • carrieous
    carrieous Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    of course i did, it was valentines day! I had 3 pieces of candy and half a bottle of wine:)
  • elainewitch
    elainewitch Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I tried to jump off the wagon rather than falling. Somehow ended up still being under my calories. :tongue:
  • dangerousdumpling
    dangerousdumpling Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options
    Very sweet of you to post this. There are probably so many people who enjoyed their special day yesterday but feel bad about it today. No need to!
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    Nope. This wagon can handle a bump in the road. I did indulge in a very delicious dinner, and had some chocolate and wine, but it is not the end of the world and today I will be back to my regularly scheduled calorie goals.

It's not worth panicking over.
  • tacosandbeerthatswhyimhere
    Options
    No chocolate yesterday. But, sadly, I made up for it today. I only have 390 calories remaining. Yikes!
  • WillLift4Tats
    WillLift4Tats Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options
    of course i did, it was valentines day! I had 3 pieces of candy and half a bottle of wine:)

Just half?? :wink:
  • WillLift4Tats
    WillLift4Tats Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options
    I tried to jump off the wagon rather than falling. Somehow ended up still being under my calories. :tongue:

Great job!! :)
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    There is no wagon.
  • amjo2693
    amjo2693 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I indulged a little and didn't exercise yesterday, but still came within 100 calories of my target. I'm calling that a success!
  • onyxgirl17
    onyxgirl17 Posts: 1,721 Member
    Options
    very motivating :)
  • hnewell1030
    Options
    I've been off the wagon all dang week, finally back on track today! :embarassed:
  • Willkathmum
    Willkathmum Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Me, after being good all day I ate 100g of chocolate!!! Oops. However I did 1 hour of weights after then 30 min run today before breakfast so hope I have made up a little. Back on track today and as long as the general trend is the right one you are on the right path : )
  • audra0831
    Options
    I fell off the wagon today! Met a friend for lunch and a movie...I was planning on resting today but I'm going to have to get a workout in! But I will not let this slip-up determine the rest of my day and the day after!
  • jjennasmithh
    Options
    There is no wagon.

I agree with you...there is no wagon to be on or off...this is a lifestyle not a diet! you're going to allow yourself treats sometimes, you're going to eat bad one day, but really good another..to be able to maintain we have to get rid of the diet mentality and just live our everyday lives in a healthier manner. we have to do this for the rest of our lives..so put that wagon behind you, and jump on this ride we call life!!
  • carrieous
    carrieous Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options

Just half?? :wink:

OKAY OKAY 3/4s:)
  • Jeanine207
    Options
    Yup. Ate the whole bag of Lindt truffels my husband bought me. That's ok, back on today :)
  • alschultz33
    alschultz33 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    More like willingly jumped off the wagon...

I had an amazing dinner at my favorite Spanish restaurant, shared a half a pitcher of sangria with my boyfriend and topped it off with a chocolate dessert.

No regrets.
  • GurleyGirl524
    GurleyGirl524 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Not only did I fall off the wagon yesterday, it backed up and ran me over!!
  • Run4UrHealth
    Run4UrHealth Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Nope,,,,but I will tonight! :)