Replies

• ScatteredThoughts
    ScatteredThoughts Posts: 3,562 Member
    Options
    Always!
  • LMT2012
    LMT2012 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    Avoid public toilets whenever possible, I do. But never use the tissue covers. Unless you rub your junk on the rim purposely or have open sores on you butt, that is NOT how disease is spread.
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    I wipe it off AND put toilet paper on the seat. Half the time the covers fall back into the toilet, so I don't use them anymore. Are you supposed to tear that middle part out???

Yes I do, cuz Im a lady but No just piss right through it lol
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    I squat. And I don't poop in public toilets. The thought of a backsplash terrifies me.
  • confab151
    confab151 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    It's all too much to contemplate, so I just Poop in the sink
  • crazyontrt
    Options
    I read somewhere there are more bacteria on your steering wheel than on a toilet seat.....GROSS!!
  • KainStar
    KainStar Posts: 197
    Options
    I just wipe the seat down first with toilet paper then do the hover and squat lol. If I can hold it I don't use public restrooms XD
  • mminor77
    mminor77 Posts: 313
    Options
    I wipe off the seat first then make a quadruple layer toilet paper nest. Not only is it cleaner but its warm and comfortable as heck. Sometimes I dont even want to get up. :tongue:
  • mminor77
    mminor77 Posts: 313
    Options
    I squat. And I don't poop in public toilets. The thought of a backsplash terrifies me.

If you put toilet paper in the toilet before lift off you wont get any backsplash. Tried and true method. Just sayin... LOL
  • My0WNinspiration
    My0WNinspiration Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    I carry trial size disinfectant wipes and wipe the seat before I use it
  • barbaramitchell101
    barbaramitchell101 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    strike-after-lunch.jpg

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • barbaramitchell101
    barbaramitchell101 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Nope, but if it's wet or blatantly nasty, I'll give it a wipe-down

This. People are too worried about dumb ****. What are the people who practically decontaminate the toilet seat scared they are going to catch? Cancer of the *kitten*?

^^^^This, lol. There are no recorded cases of someone catching a disease on their rear from a toilet seat.

actually there is...especially in the western US...you can get infected with PIN WORMS off a toilet seat....happened to me when I was a kid.....
  • Gracerrr
    Gracerrr Posts: 141
    Options
    Nope. I never even think about germs. I also never get sick. Maybe there is a correlation, maybe there's not...but it definitely makes my life easier :P
  • n2thenight24
    n2thenight24 Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    I avoid public restrooms like the plague, but if I MUST go in, I touch NOTHING I used my elbow or body to open the door. Paper towels to touch anything else. Toilet seat cover or layered toilet paper and I hover. Wash my hands, use paper towels to turn off the faucet and open the door. Then when I get home I shower. I hate public restrooms. And after I just read the pin worms thing, I may not let my kids use one ever again either.
  • PunkyRachel
    PunkyRachel Posts: 1,959 Member
    Options
    Nope, never
  • lilmisfit
    lilmisfit Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    All of you people who hover DO realize that you are creating the very thing you are trying to avoid, right? :huh:
    By hovering, you piss all over the seat and then the next poor soul has to contemplate what to do: hover as well and make it worse, wipe the seat, layer in TP, cover it with a protector, don't use it at all, etc.

If we all just sat down like ladies and gentlemen none of those nasty germs you fear would end up on the seat in the first place. But, I know. I know, some of you are OCD and truly germaphobic. If that's the case, that's EXACTLY what the toilet seat protector was invented for. USE IT!!!!! :grumble:

Nothing pisses me off more than walking into a public restroom where toilet seat protectors have been provided and finding all of the toilet seats covered in your nasty piss. :angry:
  • sunshinesquared
    sunshinesquared Posts: 2,733 Member
    Options
    I wipe it off AND put toilet paper on the seat. Half the time the covers fall back into the toilet, so I don't use them anymore. Are you supposed to tear that middle part out???

If you leave the middle part intact while peeing, it just falls through into the toilet on its own!! Works every time and no pee on my butt, LOL! :wink:
  • RandiLandCHANGED
    RandiLandCHANGED Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    I did until I realized that I would hover anyways.
  • Luvmesumkenny
    Luvmesumkenny Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    Hover! It's good for the thigh muscles, you can log it as cardio!!!

^^ WINNING!!!!!!!

I ALWAYS carry Disinfectant wipes in my Purse.. unless I'm drunk.. then I just hope I even make it on the toilet
  • kendunn579
    kendunn579 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I read somewhere there are more bacteria on your steering wheel than on a toilet seat.....GROSS!!
    There's more bacteria on your kitchen work top... Just a different kind...