I just ate an eyelash

Options
2»

Replies

• Midnight_Sunshine
    Midnight_Sunshine Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I was once at a Ruby Tuesday salad bar where there were at least ten eyelashes in the cottage cheese.

You're welcome.

I can only assume that they were false eyelashes.
  • Sharkington
    Options
    I probably would have dug it out and continued eating it, too...as long as I was sure it was my eyelash. If I suspected it wasn't my eyelash, I'd make a perimeter around the lash and eat around it.
  • wikitbikit
    wikitbikit Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    I think I may have eaten one today too. Or it could have perhaps been an eyebrow hair. I tried to get it off the edge of my spoon a couple of times and then it disappeared. I don't know if it got pushed into the food or fell off and somehow didn't stick to my finger, but I was beyond caring anymore.

It was possibly the greatest spoonful of food all day.
  • DoneBroughtSexyBack
    Options
    OMG they are like 800 calories a piece!
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    I want to play, really I do...but <gack> I'm so grossed out...not by the eyelash per se....but all the alternatives...<gack>

:noway:

Like an eyelash is the worst thing you could put in your mouth. :tongue: :laugh:
  • AbbieZabba
    Options
    Waiter?!?

2zylp2p.jpg
  • alishacupcake
    alishacupcake Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I can't believe you actually ate something without checking the calories first... ugh...

Also, the pictures/GIFs in here are seriously disturbing lol
  • KodAkuraMacKyen
    KodAkuraMacKyen Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    I'm interested in the response to this because I'm always eating dog hair... no wonder I haven't lost anymore weight!
  • downalynn
    downalynn Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You actually ate LUCKY CHARMS?!?
  • atamrowski
    atamrowski Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Um creepy
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    Did you log it?
  • Chrystalsa
    Options
    Oh gag...! :x You are too funny! (:
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Wow wish i'd read this a few minutes ago when I was starving to death. Now I've already had my life saving late night pickle and fear I may lose it, disturbing pic's, weird ideas, yet I keep reading? strange, just like a car crash can't stop looking.
  • AngryDiet
    AngryDiet Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    Notice how you can't eat just one?
  • pudadough
    pudadough Posts: 1,271 Member
    Options
    Too bad it didn't belong to a unicorn. If you eat one of their eyelashes you gain immortality and flatulence that smells of tiger lilies.

(WTF am I even talking about right now? This is why me and 1am don't mix...)
  • HeartOfAFighter
    HeartOfAFighter Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    eww lol