No Scale Victories, share yours!

Options

Replies

• CarlaChalk78
    Options
    My husband Glen said my figure is better now than when we got married...pre children and almost 12 years ago lol
  • tndejong
    tndejong Posts: 463
    Options
    i had a gym victory. i went later one evening. i was on an elliptical minding my own. a smaller girl decides to jump on the one next to me. she looks over at my setting and i dont think she thought i noticed she was trying to show me up. she made it 3 minutes on the program i was on! she hops off and fixes her hair and goes to a treadmill. again she only ran on it 5 minutes and left the cardio room. SCORE! this fat girl kept on going like the energizer bunny lol. love it when skinny people think they can out do me now.
  • Stogie40
    Stogie40 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    My wedding ring was too big. I ended up getting my old class ring out, and it fit. Double NSV.
  • KarensCanDoIt
    KarensCanDoIt Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Just for kicks I went shopping for swimsuits. A year ago I had to buy size 22's for our winter vacation. Last week I fit in size 14's easily. That felt good!!
  • smaihlee
    smaihlee Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    My workout pants almost fell off in boot camp this morning. Thankfully they have a tie!
  • Suewags
    Suewags Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    A couple of weeks ago I went out to the movies and was pleased that I fitted comfortably in the seat. Embarassing a little knowing that I was uncomfortable before but not admitting it to myself so pleased to admit that the comfort was there for the first time in a long time so that was my NSV, hopefully more to come ;-)

Awesome NSV!
  • Suewags
    Options
    I've had a couple recently. I had to buy new jeans. I went to the Plus section and realized that all the sizes were too big. I ended up getting a 14.

I tried on a few rings I used to wear and they all fit loosely, not pinching tight!

I took a bath last night after being super exhausted and I realized I fit in the tub better.

NSVs do rock!!
  • laceybrobie
    laceybrobie Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    My husband cant keep his hands off my legs. He has to touch them everytime he is near me!!! I will take it!
  • GypsyNrs4Evr
    GypsyNrs4Evr Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Finished Level 2 of 30DS and took measurements since the scale just will NOT move....I was done 5 inches!! Nearly 3 of that just in my waist!! Also completed week one of C25K! Huge NSV for me!

:love:
  • SincerewithPurpose
    Options
    Family/friends/colleagues r marveled about my weight loss, Im fitting in2 scrubs/jeans
    that I haven't worn in 3yrs, I have to roll my panties up so they won't sag bcuz I refuse
    to purchase anything until my goal is complete! ;)
  • BEST NSV I HAVE SEEN, WTG!
  • sigsby
    sigsby Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I am down a pant size. I tried the smaller size about three weeks ago and ripped out of them before i left the house that morning. LOL This week I tried again and I am definitely down a size. Time to buy new clothes.
  • Masnus12
    Masnus12 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I went through my closet and actually fit into some t shirts and pants that are a smaller size. Packed up and donated some larger clothing that I don't need anymore. Yeah!
  • Jennymcwb
    Jennymcwb Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    This board needs a love button! Encouraging to hear all the success stories.
    Mine is that I am finding the C25k easier this time around, no walking on jog sections for week 2.
    My jeans are too big now. The scale is not showing much, but with all the activity- I feel better and have more energy.
  • jkleon86
    jkleon86 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I'm a college professor and last week I subbed for another prof and then taught my own classes. So, I taught 3 classes back to back for a total of 4 1/2 hours of standing and walking around a classroom without a break. When I got back to my office it dawned on me that NOTHING HURT!!! -not my feel, not my back and not my knees-nothing hurt!!!!! I could not believe it, so I went for a walk the next day for 40 minutes and again - NOTHING HURT!!!! I was so excited, I sent a email to my son to tell him about it! If I never lose another pound, at least I will not hurt anymore just doing my job and living my life and that is a terrific NSV! :drinker:

This is my goal!! Not so much trying to "look good" but to live and work without so much pain, and if I happen to look better I'll except it with a smile.
  • Suewags
    Options
    I was given this super-cute belt a few years ago. If I sucked in like crazy I could buckle it on the first hole. Well, I pulled it out a couple weeks ago since my jeans are getting loose. I was able to buckle it on the second hole and then this week I noticed I had to move it to the third hole. Woohoo!
  • purplecharm
    purplecharm Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    I completed the 30DS.
  • LozPenguin
    LozPenguin Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    i had a gym victory. i went later one evening. i was on an elliptical minding my own. a smaller girl decides to jump on the one next to me. she looks over at my setting and i dont think she thought i noticed she was trying to show me up. she made it 3 minutes on the program i was on! she hops off and fixes her hair and goes to a treadmill. again she only ran on it 5 minutes and left the cardio room. SCORE! this fat girl kept on going like the energizer bunny lol. love it when skinny people think they can out do me now.

Haha I love this, skinny doesn't = equal fit sweetie! How rude are people when they intentionally try to put you in your 'place.' a win for all us bigger gals for sure ;)
  • featherkiss
    Options
    Tonight while we were out for dinner my 8 year old boy says.."Mama...you are looking so much thinner"! That made my night! :)

out of the mouths of babes....congrats....happy for you....
  • mmddwechanged
    mmddwechanged Posts: 1,687 Member
    Options
    Just ten pounds down but no longer need to wear two bras when I run. Ahhhh the freedom!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!