So Hungry All Day!

Options
2»

Replies

• ForMyAngelBaby
    ForMyAngelBaby Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Turkey, oatmeal, egg whites, white chicken meat, fish, and as a snack - sunflower seeds :)
  • 366to266
    366to266 Posts: 473 Member
    Options

Carbs aren't evil, sugar isn't evil.

They are for some people... trigger foods?
  • GoddessG
    GoddessG Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    1. Exercise BEFORE breakfast. Only eat breakfast when you are hungry again. (It takes a while).
    2. Consider changing to the low-carb lifestyle. No hunger after 3 days of transition.
    3. How much are you taking in relative to what you are putting out?
  • GoddessG
    GoddessG Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    [/quote)

Not "evil" per se, but if I eat more than 25 of them in a day, my journey into weight gain begins.
  • Superchas
    Superchas Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    How far do you push yourself into negative territory in the morning?

i find it difficult to do more than 1500 calories of exercise on empty stomach in am so that is as far as I go but happy to do 2500 in the evening so these are not the same. If I do this in evening then that may take me back to 500 negative before decide how much to eat.

I am far more tempted to eat back calories in morning than evening as by above do less but at a time when body starving.

i have some low GI food like oatmeal and banana to fix my grumbling stomach until lunch time and rehydrate my fluid loss of 2kg in morning or 3-4kg in pm

best
  • Pepper2185
    Pepper2185 Posts: 994 Member
    Options

They are for some people... trigger foods?

I'm not referring to Big Macs and Slurpees - what I mean by this is that the carbs from a piece of sprouted grain toast, or the sugar from a handful of berries isn't going to hinder your weight loss.

Cutting out food groups isn't necessary for the average person, and will likely make your diet more difficult to maintain long term.
  • otrlynn
    otrlynn Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Although I love fruit, I find that it does not keep me from feeling hungry for very long if I eat it by itself. I would recommend adding a tablespoon of peanut butter to your apple. You can also add a serving of raw almonds (but weigh or measure because nuts are relatively high in calories for their weight). Other possibilities include low fat string cheese, Greek yogurt, or cottage cheese. I try to have some protein with both my morning and afternoon snacks.