Replies

• Freshdaisy
    Freshdaisy Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone!
  • AABru
    AABru Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    I am in my recovery week and starting month two next week. I started Insanity to "lose the holidays." (through November to January I gained 8 pounds.) Since I started I have lost 7 pounds, so I am 1 pound from my preholiday weight. In the past it has taken me until summer to lose the holidays. I am hoping over the next month to have similar results. I am training for a half marathon in May and it would really help my knees to lose about 10-15 pounds before then. Speaking of knees, I am taking a daily naproxen to keep the inflamation of my knees to a minimum--honestly this is not a nice workout for them. If you have knee pain do not do this workout.

I have no now pictures, but will say I've noticed that my shoulders are really ripped (from the back especially), and my thighs and calves are more muscular from the plyo...however my waist is about an inch smaller than the last time I was at this weight...and I think I saw hip bones this week...which is amazing considering I still weigh 183.

I would do this again...it is good results, but I also feel like ANY workout you do consistantly will get results. If you need someone else to "think" you through a workout this will work.
  • clopez1426
    Options
    I am on my 2nd week of insanity I recomend it to anyone thats wants to see fast results im guessing it all depends on each persons metanolism but on my first day I weight 170 , now on my sexond week i have dropped to 164.8. I was fascinated and shocked i literally got on the scale 5 times because of how much and how fast i lost the weight and my clothes fit much better they are statting to fit a little loose and u get 5 meals a day. Love it cant wait to finish
  • chevere07
    chevere07 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I started Insanity yesterday on Monday. This is no joke! The fit test was pretty much an epic fail, but that gives me motivation to improve. I'm gonna keep pushing it to the limit. Day 1 Complete :smile:
  • katieanneb69
    Options
    I believe insanity will help anyone but you have to be willing to do the work. It is hard but so worth it. I am half done the recovery week (week5) I have lost 20lbs and am down 4 sizes. I do not follow their nutrition plan but I did cut my calories in half. I eat about 1,000 a day. You will be hungry for the first week but once your stomach starts shrinking you will feel less hunger. Don't get discouraged either. Especially if you havn't worked out before. I still cannot do one exersice begining to end but aslong as you try you will get results. Good luck to everyone and it is totally worth it. You will have more energy, less pain and even sleep better at night.
  • calisunrise
    Options
    I believe insanity will help anyone but you have to be willing to do the work. It is hard but so worth it. I am half done the recovery week (week5) I have lost 20lbs and am down 4 sizes. I do not follow their nutrition plan but I did cut my calories in half. I eat about 1,000 a day. You will be hungry for the first week but once your stomach starts shrinking you will feel less hunger. Don't get discouraged either. Especially if you havn't worked out before. I still cannot do one exersice begining to end but aslong as you try you will get results. Good luck to everyone and it is totally worth it. You will have more energy, less pain and even sleep better at night.
    if you do insanity, 1000 a day is a suicide. eat more
  • katieanneb69
    Options
    Good luck :)
  • katieanneb69
    Options
    I cannot do a full set of workouts yet. I have to stop about 10-20 sec before then end of my min on pretty much everything. Once I can do it begining to end or close too I will increase my calories.
  • xonicolette
    xonicolette Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I'm in week 3 now! All of you ladies have amazing results!!
  • chicanita91
    chicanita91 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    On my recovery week now! I'm getting kinda nervous about month 2..
  • ShellyBell999
    ShellyBell999 Posts: 1,482 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • jmcreynolds91
    jmcreynolds91 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Another bump! Anyone got any new results???
  • calisunrise
    Options
    I cannot do a full set of workouts yet. I have to stop about 10-20 sec before then end of my min on pretty much everything. Once I can do it begining to end or close too I will increase my calories.
    you can't push it to the end because you are eating far below your bmr. food provides you energy for the workout. eat more.
  • mandypizzle
    mandypizzle Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    Bump! I just started. I'm on day 3. I would love to see some more results!
  • julesxo
    julesxo Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I finished month 1

Here is my before / after

Keep in mind I've had two kids ...lol

_30ds_zps4b51f19f.jpg

I really recommend getting Shakeology when doing the program. I was a bit skeptic about it at first but after doing it for a week I felt amazing and it really gives me more energy. I tried other protein shakes to compare but went back to theirs. They are upping their prices so if anyone is interested msg me for pricing I can get you a discount.
  • cocobuny
    cocobuny Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm currently doing Insanity. Started Month 2 on Monday. I will post after pics once I am completed. Last weigh in I lost 5-8lbs (depending on scale) Lots of inches lost and inches gained.

I'm +30 lbs to my target weight of 155lbs. Overweight and Pressin' play. lol!

I can tell a MAJOR difference since I started, and if I can see it then EVERYONE notices. lol.

I encourage you ladies to put it on the schedule to start. :-) It's loads of "Make Your Fat Cry" fun!

Thanks for sharing!

SLBia
    im in my 6 day and can only do 30 min of the video but i am noticing results.when i first started insanity wrru able to complete the whole video or did u build up to it.
  • cocobuny
    cocobuny Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm interested in seeing pictures too. I'd like to try it but it's a little $$$ for me. I'm not sure it's worth it.

i do insanity through youtube.i cant afford the $120 either.check it out on youtube
  • amez1974
    amez1974 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    It's great reading everyone's results! I'm on day 3 and I'm super sore today!
  • stephanie40403
    stephanie40403 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    bump
  • IAmKellOnWheels
    IAmKellOnWheels Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Check my profile pics for 30 day results from behind. Followed the meal plan 100% and eliminated: caffeine, sugar, gluten and of course all the pop, junk, etc etc.

Will be posting my finished pics soon! Finished 2 weeks ago and am on round TWO!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!