(Women) Insanity Results

Options

Replies

• kb_CG_wife
    kb_CG_wife Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I am on day 10 and I've already lost 6 lbs. No pics yet, but I WILL get that t-shirt! ;)
  • miriamg3
    miriamg3 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Naturally_sassy0525
    Naturally_sassy0525 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    WOW amazing results!!!!
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
  • Alisha19811
    Options
    I am on day 7 of 30 day shred but after I complete it I want to do Insanity, I only have the DVD'd someone gave me. Do you have to do them in any particular order or period of time like 30 day shred. I'm 5'8 1/2" at 182lbs down from 228 and want to get to 135 and in aBikini by May. My biggest obstical is my tummy and my hipsand thighs, but I lose weight pretty evenly just need consistancy. any advice? I also go to the gym on the treadmill three times a week.

• Mhaney
    Mhaney Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I'm only on ending week 1 of Insanity so can't help ya.. yet
  • Mhaney
    Mhaney Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I am on day 7 of 30 day shred but after I complete it I want to do Insanity, I only have the DVD'd someone gave me. Do you have to do them in any particular order or period of time like 30 day shred. I'm 5'8 1/2" at 182lbs down from 228 and want to get to 135 and in aBikini by May. My biggest obstical is my tummy and my hipsand thighs, but I lose weight pretty evenly just need consistancy. any advice? I also go to the gym on the treadmill three times a week.

download the schedule here
    http://trek2befit.com/insanity-schedule-insanity-calendar
  • sarantonio
    sarantonio Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    I've only done 4 days... On YouTub( just search it, not the actual videos, but its people doing the video, same difference) but I'm eating like CRAZY!! sooooo hungry lol. How to curb your appitite? And, I think I'm doing something wrong. Plyometrics was hard but max cardio seemed easy(er-ish) advice to help me stop stuffing my face when I'm done?!?_please and thanks!
  • Alisha19811
    Options
    Thank you! :)
  • zena92
    zena92 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    bump! you all should be proud! :)
  • lightweightdiva
    lightweightdiva Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • zena92
    Options
    i got my results from insanity,...i'm now on week 3 of round 2 :) will post new results when i'm done :)

im not sure how to post a photo thats just saved on your computer but my before and after is my profile photo :)
  • zena92
    Options
    bump
  • Camila183
    Camila183 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    this is me before insanity 168 pounds

3_zpsf7420ec9.jpg

now 147 !! starting 2 month of insanity

5_zps636e6424.jpg

PS: I love insanity, you should defintly try it!! ;)
  • zena92
    Options
    this is me before insanity 168 pounds

3_zpsf7420ec9.jpg

now 147 !! starting 2 month of insanity

5_zps636e6424.jpg

PS: I love insanity, you should defintly try it!! ;)

thank amazing! did you stick to the nutrition guide?
  • Camila183
    Camila183 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    nutrition guide from insanity, no... but i did care about my food and calories, no junk food!!
  • maryjay52
    maryjay52 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    im starting insanity when i get home from a morning meeting today.i cant wait to see what it does for me .ive committed to it because my daughter bought me the program for xmas so now i feel that if id ont do it then she will have wasted her money..
  • zena92
    Options
    im starting insanity when i get home from a morning meeting today.i cant wait to see what it does for me .ive committed to it because my daughter bought me the program for xmas so now i feel that if id ont do it then she will have wasted her money..

you wont regret it...its amazing...hard..but amazing!
  • nnoifeld
    nnoifeld Posts: 116
    Options
    I just started this morning with the fit test. I took my before pics as well and hope I have amazing results like all you ladies!
  • greenihlonde
    Options
    I did/do primarily Insanity. My pictures are on my profile. :-)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!