(Women) Insanity Results

Options

Replies

• FitForLife81
    FitForLife81 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Here were my results......I have since done CLX and have toned up even more but this is what Insanity did for me =)

002-4-2.jpg
  • FitForLife81
    FitForLife81 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    There is a third picture you just have to open it up in another window =)
  • mandypizzle
    mandypizzle Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Amazing results!!! This is very motivating :D
  • jd7887
    jd7887 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    bump. Amazing!
  • starlyte03
    Options
    On day 10 of Insanity! I hope to get amazing results like you ladies. My last chance to lose those stubborn pounds before my wedding in April!
  • jonilynn70
    jonilynn70 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Awesome, awesome results!!!!
  • rumrunner18
    Options
    Week 3 and nothing yet - but I'm optimistic for month 2 :) I can at least say my athleticism is improving
  • Derpinaaa
    Derpinaaa Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Bump for motivation...Should this thread be alive when I finish in 6.5 weeks, I will post my own pictures.
  • meredith1123
    meredith1123 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    Danginar, Insanity is a High Intensity workout program put out by Beachbody.com and Shaun T.

http://www.beachbody.com/product/fitness_programs/insanity.do

check it out, it's the hardest workout I have ever done. But I love it, and I love the results!

yea and for the first time ever Shaun T is actually doing his own program for the full 60 days in a row. he's posting his results and discussions about it on his FB. He's never actually done the full 60 days in a row consecutively as the program is set up to do! LOL
  • kini324
    kini324 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I'm starting 4/1 and I can't wait!!! Pics will be on my blog!
  • RunMumRun1
    RunMumRun1 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Looks like I'm gonna buy these DVDs today. Can't wait to start the training. Do you do a session every day? I train every day, so it won't be any different.
  • caspergirl7
    caspergirl7 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Bump...

just started last week exciting to see all these amazing results : )
  • tynishabeezfit
    tynishabeezfit Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I'm 4'11 and I lost 14 lbs and 7 inches around my waist.
    t_zpsfc79227c.png
  • petithamu
    petithamu Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    Just finished yesterday! First round of Insanity.

Background: 33, started at 147lbs, 5'2 and a mom of a 1 year old!

You can see the result blog here: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/petithamu/view/insanity-result-fit-test-and-all-the-rest-502387

Good luck to future Insaniacs!!
  • Jmorgan0909
    Options
  • MyChance2011
    MyChance2011 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Bump - Thanks for posting ladies!
  • Mommy4812
    Mommy4812 Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    I'm interested in seeing pictures too. I'd like to try it but it's a little $$$ for me. I'm not sure it's worth it.

i do insanity through youtube.i cant afford the $120 either.check it out on youtube

They took it off of youtube. The people posting it were being reported.
  • 2Bhealthier2
    2Bhealthier2 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I'm in my fourth week this week. It's definitely hard but fun to do and I don't think I've ever sweated this much in my life. I haven't lost much weight and measured myself a week and half ago and had lost over 3 1/2 inches in 2 weeks. I don't see it when I look in the mirror but I'm also doing pictures so next week I will retake and look to see if I can tell a difference. I have a lot of weight to loose so it might just take me awhile to really notice.

I've seen one person talk about the shakeology is there other people out there doing the drink? I haven't' decided if I want to get it yet or not.
  • danika2point0
    danika2point0 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I am about 1.5 months in and I freakin' love it! I'm down just over 10 pounds and INCHES and SIZES. I've honestly never looked this small. I never thought my hips could actually be 'small'! I'd absolutely recommend it. Just stick with it. Even if and when you don't want to...if you start with 'maybe' or 'what if I am tired', you won't have the motivation. Just do it! Good luck x
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!