(Women) Insanity Results

Options

Replies

• peggykunz
    Options
    I started Insanity today and cried! But I am bound and determined to do it! Feel so out of shape:/
  • chicanita91
    chicanita91 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I'm on my 5th day of Insanity! I've gotten as far as 3 weeks and saw very good results though, this time i'm determined to stick to it along with healthy eating! Anyone in need of support and motivation, feel free to add me :) I need some online company for my journey
  • dcnwarren3
    Options
    BUMP! Any new results or photos anyone wants to add?? I'm going to be starting insanity next week :S
  • ravenrxx
    ravenrxx Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    I started Insanity today!(: Feel free to add me. I went right into Plyo..Since I'm very familiar with Insanity already and have done the fit test tons of times. But, I've never completed the program. In the past I've only finished 1 week of Insanity, And i could already see a change. I don't even think i was eating clean as i would of liked. Anyways..Im gonna stick with Insanity. Just keep pressin play and do the workout even if you dont feel like it! Youll feel much better once your done!! ^-^
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    Is it strange that I'm honestly SCARED to attempt Insanity? I've seen what it can do for a woman's figure, but I'm terrified of it. How do people overcome the fear and jump right in?
  • mandeiko
    mandeiko Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    Is it strange that I'm honestly SCARED to attempt Insanity? I've seen what it can do for a woman's figure, but I'm terrified of it. How do people overcome the fear and jump right in?

Hiya! No it's not strange... I think we've all been there! What I could tell you is to just buy the darn thing! That's the first step and once you have it, you can't let all that money go to waste. :P

Insanity is scary! I won't lie to you. But you get stronger as the days go! I could barely jump in the beginning, but by the end of the second month, I felt like I could do a Tough Mudder! :) Just remember.. you don't have to be a pro at it, but as long as you put in the effort, you'll see results. Promise!

YOU CAN DO IT!! If we can, there's no reason you can't!
  • okidoki7
    okidoki7 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    bump

am thinking of starting :) results are fabulous..
  • alschultz33
    alschultz33 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Bump, I just started yesterday :) Will be posting before/after pics when I'm finished!
  • lokisadie
    lokisadie Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • beachblonde_22
    beachblonde_22 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Def bump. I'm starting tomorrow. And finishing in march!
  • stacibuk
    stacibuk Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    hope to start next monday, 4h of February
  • zena92
    zena92 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    BUMP! GOOD LUCK GUYS...I start my recovery week tomorrow...then onto month 2 :D
  • IAmKellOnWheels
    IAmKellOnWheels Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'm 9 days away from finishing Insanity!!! I'll post pics then!

Also: I was TERRIFIED to start Insanity. Cried every day the first week before the workout. But it is so worth every single drop of sweat, every dollar spent on food and the work out, and every tear shed. Why? Because I'm better. For me, hubby and kids.

Round 2 starts in 2 weeks!
  • slimfitnessmoms
    slimfitnessmoms Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Here are mine! I may have posted in here before but can't remember! But anyhow check out my results video I made!
    I love sharing it! http://youtu.be/rRCPVSOrfJI
  • vickygetshealthy
    Options
    Bump.

I'm hopefully starting a week today. :)
  • IAmKellOnWheels
    IAmKellOnWheels Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    beck0708 - I saw your video before....AMAZING! You inspired me!
  • slimfitnessmoms
    slimfitnessmoms Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    @IAKELLONWHEE I cant wait to see your pics!!
  • snakegreenviper
    Options
    http://www.beachbody.com/product/fitness_programs/insanity.do

or go to beachbody.com and in the search box type "insanity" enter and it brings you to the page
  • dilaurari
    Options
    Bump :)
  • EmmaLA16
    EmmaLA16 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I just want to say thank you to all those who have posted pics. When you watch the ad for Insanity it always leaves doubt if these people actually got those results by just doing Insanity, so I am always a little sceptical about it, but seeing these amazing results from others who have achieved this from sticking with the program and are not being used to advertise the dvds really gives me the incentive to keep going.
    Well done guys and thank you again x
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!