70 Pounds Lost - pics included

Options

Replies

• BobbieLee1959
    BobbieLee1959 Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Such an inspiration! You have made great progress! I will have lost 70 lbs to get where you STARTED...so will have another 70 to go to get where I want to be. (I know I can, but I can see another 18 months till maintenance...and that's perfectly fine!) So glad to have found MFP and all the great friends I have made here! Congratulations on your success!! You look great!
  • sabineliebling
    Options
    You look amazing! You totally give me hope, being a mom of 2 kids and over 30 (now over 40)... I was thinking my "mummy tummy" would never shrink, but I have hope again that someday I will look good in a bikini. :)
  • diva_kate
    diva_kate Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look fabulous and healthy!
  • alikat2986
    alikat2986 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Damn girl!!! Great job!:drinker:
  • newatbritt
    newatbritt Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Truly inspiring! I'm sitting between 211 and 213 right now. My goal is to lose weight and get healthy before having another child and this is pure motivation. Thank you for sharing your story.
  • spicypepper
    spicypepper Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    Wow, amazing job!
  • DebraYvonne
    DebraYvonne Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    awesome!
  • lisad1971
    lisad1971 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    You look gorgeous!
  • Jeanine207
    Options
    That is amazing. Thanks for sharing. You are such a cute couple :)
  • MikeG2
    MikeG2 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    your self motivation is awesome. great story.
  • nmn2
    nmn2 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Your story is so similar to mine, I just have not met my goal yet ... not even close but I want it so bad! Thanks for sharing your story, very inspiring!
  • tortsy1
    Options
    You are so cute, and I think we may be living parallel lives except I have girls instead of boys. You've inspired me. Thanks for sharing!
  • kamkoolot
    kamkoolot Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • monilove78
    monilove78 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Looking good!!
  • pd1000
    Options
    It was wonderful to read your story. You rock and I am so thrilled for you and your new lifestyle. Best Always!
  • merflan
    merflan Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Amazing! I'm 5ft 6" and have struggled with PPD since the birth of my first daughter 7 years ago. I started Jan 2 at 198 and am slowly losing. My goal is 140, but it seems so unattainable I love the idea of just closing my eyes and picturing that number on the scale. I love that you have reached that goal and that maybe this is do-able for me too!
  • hreu213
    Options
    You look so much happier, and I love your haircut! :)
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Fantastic well done
  • hollygoddess
    hollygoddess Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!!! Thanks for sharing!
  • HealthWoke0ish
    HealthWoke0ish Posts: 2,078 Member
    Options
    Yay. *tear* :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!