Join me in Jillian Michaels 30 day shred starting 2/10

Options

Replies

• AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    Just finished day 7. I cant tell a difference yet. When do most people start to see some results from this workout?

I'm on day 8. I haven't seen any visible differences yet, but I'm already stronger and tougher. I started at 10 consecutive pushups and had to take three mini-breaks to catch my breath throughout the workout, now I'm up to 16 pushups and NO breaks. In only 8 workouts.

Oh, but my butt DOES look perkier and rounder immediately following the workout! I can't wait for the day when it looks that good ALL the time, lol!
  • Liatush
    Liatush Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    I just did day 7 of level 1, but I'm in :)
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    I've been doing it since Jan 1.. my profile pic is my results from day 40 (6 days ago). Feel free to add me
  • phyllistheresa
    phyllistheresa Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Just finished D3 L1 this morning, not as sore today as yesterday!!
  • geralynhoerauf
    geralynhoerauf Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Completed D5 L1 today. Definitely see an improvement in endurance and strength. But when I weighed myself this morning (once a week weigh-in) I had no weight loss for the week -- after 2-3 lbs per week previously. I did up my calories slightly when I started the Shred and I have tracked inches lost, so I'm not discouraged. Hopefully I'm beginning to rebuild back some muscle mass. Keep it up everyone!!!
  • bjkalb
    bjkalb Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Whoo-Hoo! Bought the DVD over a year ago... never opened it. SAID I was going to start last Sun with you... didn't. BUT BETTER LATE THAN NEVER! I got on it today. Cheers... Day 1 and done. I had to modify some but I know I will get better with each day.
  • stormydaze_02
    stormydaze_02 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I've just ordered one from Ebay. Can't wait to start!!
  • melissandra
    melissandra Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    just completed my Day 1 Feb. 17th. I'm determined to completed the 30 days... It doesnt seem like a lot. I hoping to stick to it, because I really need to lose belly fat, and get lean. Seriously.. I Need your support and inspiration, other feels like I'm doing this all alone. Even though, I know its for MY OWN good, its nice to have support... Add me =)
  • pmcfarland68
    Options
    Saturday I completed day 8! I'm ready to change to the next level of workout!

I measured myself over the weekend and after a week I have lost 6 inches over all!! :drinker:
  • khicks2288
    khicks2288 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Well, I had started with you guys but I was lame & stopped. Starting over again tomorrow morning.
  • teachmom32
    teachmom32 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I'm a bit ahead of schedule as I started this before I saw this post. Anyway, finished Level 2 Day 1 yesterday. Starting to see a huge difference in my abs and shoulders. My back fat is going down, too:wink:

Determined to finish this... I also have Ripped in 30 for when I finish 30 DS and 6 week 6 pack. This seems to be a workout I can actually stick with as it is so short and constantly changes motions. It doesn't make me bored. Also, I sweat like CRAZY, so I know it's working!
  • mlogantra76
    mlogantra76 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Just did L2 Day 1 today. Its definitely more challenging and I am having to modify some of "planking" moves. I did sweat more today than I did with L1.
  • geralynhoerauf
    Options
    L2 D2 today here. Level 2 is definitely more difficult than L1, but that's okay because I was getting a little bored with L1. L2 is more interesting and I find that the 20 minutes flies by. Feeling it in different muscles the past 2 days -- mostly legs and shoulders. Hoping for continued success in reducing waist measurement.

Keep it up every one! Who else is still pushing through?
  • lauraellie10
    lauraellie10 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    L2 D2 today here. Level 2 is definitely more difficult than L1, but that's okay because I was getting a little bored with L1. L2 is more interesting and I find that the 20 minutes flies by. Feeling it in different muscles the past 2 days -- mostly legs and shoulders. Hoping for continued success in reducing waist measurement.

It's taking me a while. Lol. Day 10 tomoro of level 1.
    Have been doing a modified modified version not always with weights as I don't have proper ones at mo.
  • teachmom32
    Options

Still pushing through. Starting level 3 tomorrow. I've lost almost 20 total inches (3 off each thigh, 5.5 off my waist, 3 off my "pooch", 1.5 off my hips, 1 off my upper and lower arms). Scared to start level 3, as it has a lot of jumping! Will see how it goes. I hope the rest of you are still participating!
  • bjkalb
    bjkalb Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Whew! Hard work but I love it! I started L3 yesterday. What a workout! It does have a lot of jumping but I did the best I could. Can't wait until Day 10 and I've mastered the whole workout! With JM workout and the recumbent bike, I've lost 18.5 inches! 5 inches in my hips; 3 in my waist... If anyone has suggestions on what JM video I should hit up next after 30D Shred let me know!
    Nothing wrong with modifying the workouts. By day 10 you'll have it.
  • geralynhoerauf
    Options
    Completed Day 29 today. Tomorrow is a day off and then I think I'll do Level 3 two more times to finish off the week. Saturday I'll post results, but I'm thrilled with the progress just based on the way my clothes are fitting. Now trying to put together a plan for the next work-out routine. I'd like to concentrate more on abs and hips and also integrate some serious cardio on the elliptical.
  • jamiemcdonald1
    Options
    I've never done the shred but I am currently doing Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30 and love it!
  • teachmom32
    Options
    Finished on Saturday. What a difference! I lost 7 inches from my waist! Woohoo!!!! Started Ripped in 30 yesterday.
  • fair1391
    fair1391 Posts: 2
    Options
    I started yesterday! I would love some encouragement, and to help anyone else who needs some, too!