one without horsemeat !
  • Fat_Jimi
    Options
    why so fussy Mumbles83 :wink:

It seems to be OK for lasagnia
  • samantha1242
    samantha1242 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Chicken, brie cheese, bacon, red onion, lettuce, tomato with a garlic mayo on a brioche bun

or

Beef with sauteed mushroom and onions, old cheddar cheese, bacon, lettuce, tomato, onion with chiptole mayo on a pretzel kaiser.
  • tjohn034
    tjohn034 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    one without horsemeat !

:laugh: :laugh:
  • tjohn034
    tjohn034 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Bacon and blue cheese
  • Loves418
    Loves418 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Five guys little cheeseburger, with grilled onions, lettuce and tomato. I had one today and it was super yummy.
  • tachyon_master
    tachyon_master Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    My chicken burger: chicken, avocado, bacon, garlic aioli on a kalamata olive cibbatta roll.

or

The Aussie burger: beef, onion, lettuce, tomato, egg, bacon, beetroot and ketchup on a sesame seed bun.
  • shovav91
    shovav91 Posts: 2,335 Member
    Options
    Johnny Rocket's veggie burgers are beasts. Or scorpion burger from native foods. Always eat my burgers with chips inside... love the extra crunch.
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    A cheeseburger topped with onion rings on a pretzel bun.
  • gingersnapx00
    Options
    veggie burger with low fat honey mustard, onions, and pepperjack cheese ! :) I really enjoy Red Robins Veggie burgers with sweet potato fries....yum o !:drinker:
  • emobarbie7
    Options
    mmmm cheeseburger with mayo and acacado <3
  • skrakalaka
    skrakalaka Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    In Vegas I had a burger at ****s in the Excalibur. tI had applewood smoked bacon, mushrooms, 3 kinds of cheese..... was frickin amazing. The guy made me wear a hat that said I came to Vegas to get ****s in my mouth or something. Best burger ever though.
  • emobarbie7
    Options
    A cheeseburger topped with onion rings on a pretzel bun.

omg pretzel bread is heavenly
  • GracesEternalDawn
    Options
    Zucchini burger with feta cheese, onion, carrot, with dill pickles, pepper jack cheese, and chipotle ranch on it~
  • felcandy
    felcandy Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    meat with cheese, topped with meat between meat, some cheese garnish, some tomato, ketchup and mayo on a potato bun.

yeah, not anymore. settle for lean burgers from grassfed cows.... or ive really learned to enjoy the spicy black bean morningstar burger. half a slice of cheese and lots of tomato and lettuce to make it look HUGE
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    Options
    The Blue Shroom Bacon Burger at the Vortex in Atlanta.

And Five Guys.
  • skrakalaka
    skrakalaka Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    LOL my post was "censored". A certain restaurant in the Excalibur.
  • KageyKat
    Options
    Only Burger..Swiss mushroom..heaven on a bun...have to increase exercise time but worth it every now and then
  • sunman00
    sunman00 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    the Tesco's horse burger with hay :-)
  • TheConsciousFoody
    TheConsciousFoody Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Mine is actually "the natural veggie" burger from The Ram Brewery with two slices of bacon on it.