NOOO! They arrived!

Options
13»

Replies

• janeite1990
    janeite1990 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Put the cookies in the freezer. With any luck, you'll forget they are there, and when you have lost your weight, you can have a couple to celebrate. Or, at least you'll have to wait for them to thaw before you nosh!
  • christa96
    christa96 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Stick them in the freezer! They will last and it's sometimes as easy as out of sight out of mind :happy:

^^ This! I bury stuff in my freezer so I can't see it and then eventually I forget about it!
  • nturner612
    nturner612 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    lol why dont you hide them or have someone else hide them from you
  • Jasmine_James
    Jasmine_James Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I am doing a ketosis diet as well. My nutritionist has recommended that I take maintenaince breaks every 4-6 weeks. I would stash them with a friend and then schedule a maintenance break and enjoy some at that time.
  • kgoodman0108
    Options
    Mine just arrived today too! I ordered three boxes. I went as far as to see which one had the least carbs, and wondered what if. They are going straight into the freezer when I get home.
  • jayche
    jayche Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    So, I have a crisis. I started my keto diet about a month ago and before then, I ordered Girl Scout cookies. Unfortunately, I just got them in today and I'm so sad. Who can resist samoas?! I can't :( if any of you aren't familiar with keto, your body stays in the ketosis state, which uses fat instead of carbs for energy. If I eat too many carbs or sugar, my body kicks me out of ketosis. Should I do a cheat day and start keto all over again? :(
    Mail them to me
  • thecanface
    thecanface Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    if you have no will power spray them with windex... that way you have no choice..
  • SwimFan1981
    SwimFan1981 Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    I have no idea what Girl Scout cookies are but they sound nice, eat them...
  • susannahsutton1
    Options
    Girl Scout cookies make me cross. I'm British and knew about them from various US sitcoms, you know, cute little kids in uniform going round selling cookies. But I thought they were like here, which is when the Girl Scouts (or Brownies/Guides our side of the pond) bake them themselves and then sell them. OK, so they might be a bit misshapen or burned, but it's the thought that counts.

When a friend of mine from Virginia sent me some GS cookies in the post I was heartbroken!! It's mass-produced sugar being flogged door to door by kids. That is actually just child labour. So think of how soul-destroying they really are and get rid!
  • mmapags
    mmapags Posts: 8,934 Member
    Options
    I'd eat them. All of them.

Then again, I choose to lose weight through a sensible IIFYM plan, and therefore, I can pretty much eat whatever I want.

Feel free to send them to me

Yup! This is exactly why I do IIFYM. So that I'm not faced with these kinds of choices. Keto diets = no proven metabolic advantage for weight loss + restrictiveness. Sounds like a lose/ lose to me.
  • brokenjawedmuse
    Options
    So, I have a crisis. I started my keto diet about a month ago and before then, I ordered Girl Scout cookies. Unfortunately, I just got them in today and I'm so sad. Who can resist samoas?! I can't :( if any of you aren't familiar with keto, your body stays in the ketosis state, which uses fat instead of carbs for energy. If I eat too many carbs or sugar, my body kicks me out of ketosis. Should I do a cheat day and start keto all over again? :(

Well....if it were me, I'd eat them in one day, and then start clean the next day. Depending on how many boxes you have, you may never want to look at Samoas again (I know I sure as hell don't!).