Species specific head-wear

Options

Replies

• stephdeeable
    stephdeeable Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    Why do people have to be so mean on here? She asked you not to highjack her thread! AREN'T WE ALL HERE FOR THE SAME REASON!!! OP I feel your pain and as soon as I can stop laughing, I'm definitely gonna report these meanies to the principal! It'll be logged in their permanent records.

Thank you so much! I just don't understand why people go around trolling threads!? Don't they have anything better to do? I was just trying to share some facts.....
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    Every time I try to start a serious debate the mean people clique ruin it with their snarky comments and hilarious gifs. I don't know why I even try. I'm done with MFP. My calculator can count to 1200, so I don't even need this site.

/ragequit

Can't tell if trolling or serious....

Are you a troll, OP?!?!?

I do have a jewel in place of where my belly-button should be....

Clearly you're just a troll. I posted clear evidence refuting your claim and you didn't even bother to respond.

Because I felt like you were bullying me, and I reported you for threatening my life.

Reported for general hilarity.
  • stephdeeable
    Options
    Whatever. Troll away - I put every single person who commented in this thread on ignore. Except for that Brett dude...when I hit the Ignore button a message popped-up that said "Don't even think about it!"
  • theCarlton
    theCarlton Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options
    What does this mean for us? Is there no perfect hat geared especially for humans? To be honest, I haven't found one yet...I have fashioned myself a helmet made out of organic kale for now, although my cat keeps eyeing it up - she's such a fashionista. The point is - this post is super long which makes me correct. And if you try to argue with me, I will post an even longer post - thus making me more correct.

This seems to be the *only* head gear appropriate for just humans. And it's unfortunate because it's a garter belt to the head, and men really can't wear one without looking a bit foolish. My computer isn't equipped with such futuristic gadgets as Google, so I couldn't research further.

baby human
    il_570xN.359905085.jpg

adult human
    il.jpg

You obviously didn't read my first post.
    Nope. Was I supposed to?
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    I've been researching this for years, and I have tons of peer-reviewed evidence. But my mom has no lasagna recipe. She uses the one off the back of the box.

*kicks rock and runs away*
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    Whatever. Troll away - I put every single person who commented in this thread on ignore. Except for that Brett dude...when I hit the Ignore button a message popped-up that said "Don't even think about it!"

tumblr_lrkbcwNlm51qle8fvo1_500_zps2e719d19.gif
  • stephdeeable
    Options
    I've been researching this for years, and I have tons of peer-reviewed evidence. But my mom has no lasagna recipe. She uses the one off the back of the box.

*kicks rock and runs away*

I'd deactivate now to save yourself some embarrassment.
  • subconscious_ink
    subconscious_ink Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I find this thread speciesist. How dare you say dogs can only wear detective hats? My dog wore deer antlers every christmas, and he was fine, until he died from non-antler related causes. So there! Arguement = refuted by anecdotal evidence.
  • stephdeeable
    Options
    I find this thread speciesist. How dare you say dogs can only wear detective hats? My dog wore deer antlers every christmas, and he was fine, until he died from non-antler related causes. So there! Arguement = refuted by anecdotal evidence.

I'm sorry for your loss. Hate to break it to you, but he probably died from a broken heart caused by not being able to wear a detective hat.
  • KainStar
    KainStar Posts: 197
    Options
    This is actually very interesting I must say. I never knew anything like this when it came to hats. Then again I don't wear hats. But, not all people will find this interesting or relevant so they will just say what they wanna say. I'm not going to argue with anyone about this thread because its just not worth it. You cant just report people or talk down to them because they dont agree with you or find it useful. You learn something new everyday. I know Idid and thank you for that. (:
  • stephdeeable
    Options
    This is actually very interesting I must say. I never knew anything like this when it came to hats. Then again I don't wear hats. But, not all people will find this interesting or relevant so they will just say what they wanna say. I'm not going to argue with anyone about this thread because its just not worth it. You cant just report people or talk down to them because they dont agree with you or find it useful. You learn something new everyday. I know Idid and thank you for that. (:

If the Mods didn't want me to report everything I don't like they wouldn't have given me a report button.

Oh, and reported.
  • ACSL3
    ACSL3 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    What about my military hats? Am I doomed?

45-127-t.jpg

Edited: I got a picture to work on my first try. WooHoo
  • transvenouspacer
    transvenouspacer Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Guys please, if you don't have facts to contribute stop trying to derail this thread.

I think you need to read up on the "Evolution of Ruminant Headgear" http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21733893

667833_o.gif

oh, and I <3 u.

Thanks and everything, but I only accept sources from womens health magazines, tumblr and any Dr, that is on t.v, including fake doctors on soap operas. I don't trust the government.

wait a minute, hold the phone....

you haven't insinuated that someone's husband doesn't give them enough attention or made any mention of anyone only having two cats so she can't pass on her ignorance to offspring.

You can't have a valid argument until you imply that someone else's argument is invalid by personally insulting them.

I thought this was obvious by now. OP, get your *kitten* together!!
  • stephdeeable
    Options

you haven't insinuated that someone's husband doesn't give them enough attention or made any mention of anyone only having two cats so she can't pass on her ignorance to offspring.

You can't have a valid argument until you imply that someone else's argument is invalid by personally insulting them.

I didn't want to have to pull it out but......your mothers a lousy cook and word around the neighbourhood is that you can't dance.
  • transvenouspacer
    transvenouspacer Posts: 182 Member
    Options

I didn't want to have to pull it out but......your mothers a lousy cook and word around the neighbourhood is that you can't dance.

If I were you I would've dug through my old posts and exploited the eyelash eating incident but still...well played OP well played
  • darrensurrey
    darrensurrey Posts: 3,942 Member
    Options
    My thread has arrived!
  • stephdeeable
    Options

If I were you I would've dug through my old posts and exploited the eyelash eating incident but still...well played OP well played

Trolls eating their own hair is not news - they are disgusting creatures.
  • tj1376
    tj1376 Posts: 1,402 Member
    Options
    So hats are out for people. Can we wear ribbons? Seriously, there is nothing sexier than a bald man wearing a pink ribbon with pokadots.
  • PDXContessa
    PDXContessa Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Correlation does not imply causation.

Some people in India wear turbans and as a result, they are reported have a lower incidence of brain cancer, but I don't think this is a clear indicator that we should all wear turbans. There are so many other contributing factors...Do you or don't you wear a belt? Can you wear white shoes after labor day? Socks with sandals are clearly out of bounds, but what about white socks with black shoes???

There are just too many variables to be sure.
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    My mother's lasagna recipe will kill you. Please do not try it.

Omg, why? Is there carbz in it?

Cats.

garfield-lasagna_zps37573bfb.gif

The only good cat, is one covered in spices and gravy.

And a hat.