What do you love about your body, as it is RIGHT NOW?

Options
Even if you aren't anywhere near your goal, or have a bit to go, or whatever! What do you love about your body, right here in this moment? :smile: Not how it would be if you were thinner, or more toned. Just right now.

For me...

I love my bone structure! I have nice square shoulders and collar bones.

I love that my body allows me to experience the world. Without it, I wouldn't be here! :heart:

How many can you think of? List them all! :love:

Replies

• ericarae33
    ericarae33 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    My arms! I get compliments on them : )
  • PilotX
    PilotX Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    my traps and shoulders they are getting more defined every week
  • newdaydawning79
    newdaydawning79 Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    My eyes and smile. :)
  • RingSize8
    RingSize8 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    The curve of my lower back leading to my butt. ...love it. It looks sexy. Good times.
  • steveinct
    steveinct Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I love the way my body looks in a pitch black room.
  • jdholland5508
    jdholland5508 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    when I slap my belly it makes a slushy sound!
  • angdpowers
    angdpowers Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I love how overall, I look slim and toned!

I also love that I have a "sturdy" body structure. A lot of ppl tease me that I'm "built like a man ... like a line-backer" but I say, I'm strong and beautiful! Besides, without this "bone structure" ... I might not be able to endure all that I have to do for my daughter with cerebral palsy.
  • peachfigs
    peachfigs Posts: 831 Member
    Options

lol I want ANOTHER thing you like :laugh:
  • panano
    panano Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I have wide hips, back dimples, and a super curvy body...so I love my boobs, butt and my waist :)
  • RhonndaJ
    RhonndaJ Posts: 1,615 Member
    Options
    I love how strong and healthy it is, regardless of how badly I've treated it over the years.
  • LeslieN65
    LeslieN65 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    The flexiblity and strength that I can feel growing stronger each day:-)
  • LadyZephyr
    LadyZephyr Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    My collarbones. I have ridiculously defined collarbones and I love them. It's bizarre to me that they are as prominent as they are given that they would look more on place on an underweight skinny but hey, I ain't complaining!
  • peachfigs
    peachfigs Posts: 831 Member
    Options
    I love how strong and healthy it is, regardless of how badly I've treated it over the years.

Amazing how our bodies endure our neglect, eh? :smile:
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    My outer thighs are hard as rocks.
  • Tdk4685
    Tdk4685 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    My arms, the bat wings are gone!!!
  • sozisfitnow
    sozisfitnow Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    :laugh:
  • drusilla126
    drusilla126 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Traps
  • AmyJeanMarie84
    AmyJeanMarie84 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    My calves have gotten rock solid after only a month of workouts :) I can't appreciate the arm muscle yet cause they still looks huge. But eventually they will lean up....I hope lol
  • ShellyMacchi
    ShellyMacchi Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    truthfully.. only thing i could say was that i love that i am actually pretty healthy ... given my weight issue all my life, i have few weight related health issue now.
    My Dr taking me off my high blood pressure meds last fall (after being on them for over 12 years) was a major milestone for me. (that was only meds i take...err.. took.... now all i have are vitamins that i take every day. Not bad for 56 :)

Physical attributes? Never been able to say i like anything particularly *wry laugh*
  • WeighOfRachel
    WeighOfRachel Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I love that my body can do awesome things. At this time last year, I could not, I repeat, COULD NOT, complete two minutes on the elliptical. Last night, I completed 35 minutes, burned 522 calories, and did 2.16 miles! I am on top of the world!!!