What's for dinner tonight?

Options
124»

Replies

• BeckZombie
    BeckZombie Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Cheesy spaghetti squash bake with onions, peas and ham!
  • algebravoodoo
    algebravoodoo Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    Green peppers stuffed with brown rice, tomato and Italian sausage/kidney beans (no meat for me, thanks!) Topped with provolone cheese!! yumyumyummy!
  • coyoteo
    coyoteo Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    Roast beef, potatoes, carrots, onions (leftovers from yesterday's roast).....maybe some gravy....and maybe some homemade rolls if I get done shopping and working out early enough.
  • dglover2006
    Options
    Ground turkey with come onions mixed in. Seasoned like taco or burrito meat but no tortillas. Burrito in a bowl!
  • jnn0409
    jnn0409 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Probably not the healthiest but i'm having a pulled pork sandwich (Country Potato bun, meat, bbq sauce, provolone) hubby will be having the same but with chips.
  • fonrouge82
    fonrouge82 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Baked Scallops with Lemon Butter, Kale, Squash, and a Lemon Plum. YUM!
  • sprintto50
    sprintto50 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Pot roast with gravy, baked squash, brussels sprouts and mashed potatoes. All prepared in as healthy a manner as possible.
  • CelebrateLife
    CelebrateLife Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Homemade Mushroom Chicken & Seafood Linguine in a Rosé Sauce w/ a Glass of Pinot Noir
  • SDHudgins1976
    Options
    Buffalo Chicken tenders, steamed veggies (broccoli, cauliflower and carrots), coleslaw, and mac n cheese
  • Paulrockzy49
    Paulrockzy49 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    A refreshing tuna salad 1/2 cup,cottage cheese,raw veggies carrots ,celery, onions ,radish and green pepper and a piece of fruit.
  • leahk80
    leahk80 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    could i get that recipe for the Maple Dijon?
  • sewerchick93
    sewerchick93 Posts: 1,440 Member
    Options
    Creamy pesto sweet potato gnocchi with italian sausage, red peppers and snap peas
  • Tuala42
    Tuala42 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    a little embarrassed to say, but spam (lite version), rice and kim chee. What can I say, my husband was raised in Hawaii. I saved up a ton of calories for dinner for this meal, ate my exercise calories, so I still met my goal!
  • Positive_Energy73
    Positive_Energy73 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I'm having grilled tilapia and steamed broccoli with a yummy garlic butter sauce.
  • QuirkyRedhead
    Options
    Shrimp veracruz.
  • Pearlyladybug
    Pearlyladybug Posts: 882 Member
    Options
    Veg and chicken Korma curry made with lite coconut milk, and a rice mountain bread (68cals) instead to naan! yum. NO RICE
  • pspetralia
    pspetralia Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Cooking light's meatloaf muffins, rice and green beans. Yum!
  • lilpix99
    lilpix99 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Cheese and jalapenoes rolled in chicken breast, kale chips and baked beans