What do you love about your body, as it is RIGHT NOW?

Options
1235»

Replies

• tpfoodie
    tpfoodie Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I love that my body can *move*. This past weekend I performed a high-energy traditional Japanese dance in an Asian New Year Festival showcase. It was amazing.
  • MsDreaB
    MsDreaB Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I love my butt lol and my calves...
  • cutie_patootie
    Options
    My legs...for a big girl like me, they are still quite shapely.
    :)
  • Lanise_10
    Lanise_10 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Legs, chest, eyes, face, butt....:)
  • HapThompson
    HapThompson Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I've always been a big fan of my boobs. They are a bit smaller now, but still impressive.
    Since I've lost weight I like my general body shape, I've always been an hourglass shape, but it all feels more defined and curvier now somehow, which is cool.
  • Rachshuv
    Rachshuv Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    What a lovely thing to post :)

my eyes and my smile,
    and, like a lot of people who replied, my body is robust....with no training it took me up the Himalayas, with no training I decided to swim a mile every day for charity and my body just got on with it!
    I don't see my metabolism as bad or ineffective, it's amazing! My body clings onto calories and fat for survival 'just in case' ....that makes mine a body built for endurance and survival, a huntress

Good luck with your goals everyone x:flowerforyou:
  • Rachshuv
    Rachshuv Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    What a lovely thing to post, and so nice to read all the replies,

My eyes and my smile,

and, like a lot of people who replied, my body is robust....with no training it took me up the Himalayas, with no training I decided to swim a mile every day for charity and my body just got on with it!
    I don't see my metabolism as bad or ineffective, it's amazing! My body clings onto calories and fat for survival 'just in case' ....that makes mine a body built for endurance and survival, a huntress!

Good luck with your goals everyone x:flowerforyou:
  • kgoodman0108
    Options
    My curves. Overweight or not, I have a nice hour glass figure. :)
  • plum_blossom
    Options
    The sexy inward curve at my rib area, and my vanishing love handles!
  • nefbaker
    Options
    My calves. Even my thin friends are jealous of my gams.
  • Lyra89
    Lyra89 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    I love my body :heart: After years of wanting to change it, I now see that there is no need to! I lost over 50lbs and I've kept it off for three years and I have so much balance in my diet, I should be proud of myself! And I am! :smile:

• FitBeto
    FitBeto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options
    I have alot of gas, and i think fartings fun. Especaily crop dusting past peoples desks you dont like, going up stais, and farting in those groups of people who like to stand RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE WALK WAY LIKE MOVE BI+CH GET OUT THE WAY #jayzinmyheadallday
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    My face! I'm starting to look like me again.
  • lumpsypod
    Options
    How strong my legs are, and I have great hair.
  • megarooski
    Options
    Right now, just starting out, I would have to say my hands. But, ask me again in a month =p
  • GreenLaura22
    GreenLaura22 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I love that my body looks and feels so much stronger each day that I work at it. I have been working out and eating healthfully for just 8 days and I already feel so much better about myself : )

I may not be where I want to be.....but I am SO THANKFUL that I'm not where I used to be!!!
  • imchicbad
    imchicbad Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    The fact that my husband can't keep his hands off of it. I'm happy with just that.
  • KimLoan325
    Options
    My calves are very toned.
    I have a great smile.