Fetish?? Do you have any??

Options

Replies

• whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    Can a girl be too smart for her own good? What if smart girls turn me on?
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    You smart people forgot to include the other definitions. LET ME GOOGLE THAT FOR YOU.

fetish  
    fet·ish [fet-ish, fee-tish]
    noun
    1.an object regarded with awe as being the embodiment or habitation of a potent spirit or as having magical potency.
    2.any object, idea, etc., eliciting unquestioning reverence, respect, or devotion: to make a fetish of high grades.
    3.Psychology . any object or nongenital part of the body that causes a habitual erotic response or fixation.

Yeah, anthropology = fetishism in terms of reverence or religion, psychology = sexualization of anything outside of primary or secondary sexual characteristics.

Slang terminology = "lol i love shoez."

Though there's a fetish for that :smokin:

*big 'ol sucking sound* there little piss pointy hat

(not serious - adorable but way to smart for her own good friend of mine)

I see you said piss... there's a fetish for that. :wink:
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    According to Merriam-Webster:

c : an object or bodily part whose real or fantasied presence is psychologically necessary for sexual gratification and that is an object of fixation to the extent that it may interfere with complete sexual expression

Okay then for this definition: self. I am necessary to my enjoyment of the task. If I'm not there it's just not that good for me.
    and for the following
    You smart people forgot to include the other definitions. LET ME GOOGLE THAT FOR YOU.

fetish  
    noun
    1.an object regarded with awe as being the embodiment or habitation of a potent spirit or as having magical potency.
    2.any object, idea, etc., eliciting unquestioning reverence, respect, or devotion: to make a fetish of high grades.
    3.Psychology . any object or nongenital part of the body that causes a habitual erotic response or fixation.

1. again: self.
    2. idea: submission
    3. objects: high heels, and badges, and wallets...yes I said it, and you know what dirty cash too!
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    Options

fetish  
    noun

Yeah, anthropology = fetishism in terms of reverence or religion, psychology = sexualization of anything outside of primary or secondary sexual characteristics.

Slang terminology = "lol i love shoez."

Though there's a fetish for that :smokin:

*big 'ol sucking sound* there little piss pointy hat

I see you said piss... there's a fetish for that. :wink:

Freudian slip . . .
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options

*big 'ol sucking sound* there little miss pointy hat

Men who can spell turn me on. I guess it's a fetish because I really need that to get turned on.

(P.S., He's a friend)
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options

Men who can spell turn me on. I guess it's a fetish because I really need that to get turned on.

(P.S., He's a friend)

men who can't spell turn me on. and they don't really need to talk even. not really.

Joey.jpg
  • Sharkington
    Options
    Attractive Scottish men.
  • JingleMuffin
    JingleMuffin Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    boys with stutters or lisps. omg for sexy
  • mikey1976
    mikey1976 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    bump for tomorrow mine are a little more xxx
  • MinMin97
    MinMin97 Posts: 2,676 Member
    Options
    I can see that, I really did not know what "fetish" meant....I thought it was more of a strong liking or affinity....
  • TakinSexyBack
    TakinSexyBack Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Oh and guys in uniform....
    Firemen :blushing:

LOL! I live next to a city fire dept and they have adopted my son into the group!! Most of them are HOT, HOT, HOT!!! AND they know how to cook and send their leftovers home to us several times a week! I love our fire dept!!! lol
  • MstngSammy
    MstngSammy Posts: 436 Member
    Options

fetish  
    noun

HOW DARE YOU INSULT MY GOOGLE-FU?!

:laugh:

Your Google made it seem like a bad thing. Her Google is way hotter:devil:
  • ttmspeace
    Options

fetish  
    noun

HOW DARE YOU INSULT MY GOOGLE-FU?!

:laugh:

Your Google made it seem like a bad thing. Her Google is way hotter:devil:
    Agreed!!!:bigsmile:
  • holdingon2faith793
    Options
    Many.... Lip gloss, sweaters, neck kisses, shoes, men in uniforms, the back seat of a Chevy truck, just to name a few!
  • ttmspeace
    Options
    Oh and guys in uniform....
    Firemen :blushing:

LOL! I live next to a city fire dept and they have adopted my son into the group!! Most of them are HOT, HOT, HOT!!! AND they know how to cook and send their leftovers home to us several times a week! I love our fire dept!!! lol
    Oh I was looking for a workout partner ,I will be at your house in the A.M. hahaha..U Lucky girl:wink:
  • cbeutler
    cbeutler Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    Bacon
  • Stogie40
    Stogie40 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    -Cleavage
    -Redheads
    -And good girls doing bad things
  • triciab79
    triciab79 Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    I want to be tied up....
  • TrekkieChic
    TrekkieChic Posts: 109 Member
    Options

(P.S., He's a friend)

This. If a man can't spell, he stands no chance. Absolutely none.
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    Options
    Is this thread still on high thread count cotton sheets or has it moved on to more interesting territory?
This discussion has been closed.