T.H.E Team Starting fresh wk5

1235»

Replies

• jjtonic75-sw 206.8 gw 155.0 cw 161.4

I gained 2 pounds. UGH!!! I did do my measurements this morning though, and I have lost just over 6 inches total. So, this is just an example on why the scale is not your best friend. I know I feel good and I just need to leave it at that. That darn scale is the DEVIL!!! :devil: Jon is going to hide it today and I will not see it again for 6 weeks from today. I will also then re-measure and take pics.

I hope everyone comes on over the weekend to keep us updated on how they are doing. I know the weekends are hard, but we all can do this if we have each other to hold ourselves accountable. When you feel like that bad snack is calling, walk away from it and find something to do to keep you busy. Don't let it take control of you. You are so worth this and so much more.

Have a beautiful weekend everybody. :bigsmile:
    Your right the scale is the devil!!!:laugh: I just let it take a whole week of success and turn today into a sinful day prime example as to why the so called "cheat day" does not work for me I went totally over board!!

Awesome job on your inches and I think going six weeks without focusing on the scale and things will bring you such great happiness and reward!!! It takes the un-needed stress and anxiety out of the equation enjoy the rest of your weekind!!
  • Good news. I just checked my BMI. It's been awhile. I'm finally in the healthy range for BMI and my target weight range.... yay. :smile:
    You rock the party!!!:bigsmile: That awesome nothing like knowing your considered healthy!!
  • pawprint061
    pawprint061 Posts: 640
    Good news. I just checked my BMI. It's been awhile. I'm finally in the healthy range for BMI and my target weight range.... yay. :smile:
    You rock the party!!!:bigsmile: That awesome nothing like knowing your considered healthy!!

It is for sure an awesome feeling. Loving it. Last time I checked I was border line. Now I'm more that a few digits under. Hard work I tell you. Now I just have to start cutting out my sugar again..... bla.
  • egam
    egam Posts: 127
    Congrats on the BMI!!! That's super exciting news. And I totally now what you mean about the sugar. I am always way over on mine. Even when I stay under on everything else. I find it frustrating too because I already cut out juice and pop (soda, whatever you want to call it) back in september. Not even diet or sugar free drinks. It just seems super difficult to stay under, especially with a sweet tooth. So, good luck to us! And if you find anything that helps you do it, please share your secrets with me! lol
  • Iffer75
    Iffer75 Posts: 2,817 Member
    Good news. I just checked my BMI. It's been awhile. I'm finally in the healthy range for BMI and my target weight range.... yay. :smile:

That is fantastic. Keep up the great work. :bigsmile:
  • Iffer75
    Iffer75 Posts: 2,817 Member
    Your right the scale is the devil!!!:laugh: I just let it take a whole week of success and turn today into a sinful day prime example as to why the so called "cheat day" does not work for me I went totally over board!!

Awesome job on your inches and I think going six weeks without focusing on the scale and things will bring you such great happiness and reward!!! It takes the un-needed stress and anxiety out of the equation enjoy the rest of your weekind!!

I absolutely agree and thanx. :bigsmile: :blushing:
  • stillkristi
    stillkristi Posts: 1,135 Member
    Hi team, prolly most of you don't remember me - I've been on a LONG break! Work, health, and just life got really crazy this past six months. But, I needed to get some balance back in my life, and I decided to start here. So, hope all is well, and I will check up on you all by reading back over the thread.
  • pawprint061
    pawprint061 Posts: 640
    Hi team, prolly most of you don't remember me - I've been on a LONG break! Work, health, and just life got really crazy this past six months. But, I needed to get some balance back in my life, and I decided to start here. So, hope all is well, and I will check up on you all by reading back over the thread.

I'm so glad your back.... awesome. How are things?