90!!!!

Options
13»

Replies

• Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    I can only echo what everyone else has said, but WTG!!! That's a heck of a lot of weight & in a relatively short amount of time! :smile:

You're truly an inspiration here!! :smooched:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    That is so amazing!! You look fantastic! Congratulations and keep up the good work!! You are such an inspiration to all of us.
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    WAHOOOO!!!! YOU GO GIRL!!! How fantabulous!
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: YEAH!!!! WAY TO GO!!!! I AM SO PROUD OF YOU !!!!!!:flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • KrisKabob
    KrisKabob Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!! You are awsome!!!!! Thanks for the advice too!!!

Thumbs Up, Tami!!!

thumbsup.jpg

:heart: Kris
  • ty_bradley01
    ty_bradley01 Posts: 321
    Options
    Yes people...as of today, despite the interference of the stupid TOM!! (time of month)......and being pretty bloated and eating chinese food last night.......I am down another 1.5 lbs....which makes it 90 total!!!! NINETY!!!

LOL I am kind of in shock....I mean....WOAH!! That's a lot of darn weight!!! This was done in 9 months and I didn't starve myself either. I didn't suffer. I didn't miss out. I enjoyed life with my friends and family... I ate a good Thanksgiving meal, I had a hearty Christmas Day meal, I even ate some junk on Super Bowl Sunday!! AND I had a margarita and a few chips and guacamole this past Friday night. And I have gone to a few bbq's and ate a burger and even a brownie!! LOL! GASP!!

I guess my point is that you don't have to munch on lettuce the rest of your life to have success with weight loss. Just incorporate it into your day, plan for it...exercise, and don't go CRAZY, and you will be ok!! Life get's in the way of our "healthy lifestyle" sometimes....but even junk and fun food CAN be a part of a healthy lifestyle if it's in moderation and you are accountable for it.

Take care all!!!

-Tam

TAMI!!! Don't waste yourself away into nothing!!!

mgoose.gif

HAHA :laugh: Just kidding, I'm very proud of you! so...uh...:huh: what was that about ice cubes again?!...

:bigsmile: Ty
  • chimpoco
    chimpoco Posts: 193
    Options
    AWESOME!!!!!:smile::smile: :smile:
  • chriss1tt
    chriss1tt Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic Tami. Great job. You are a great inspiration to us all. Keep up the good work.:drinker:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    holy hottie in THE CITY lol....

I'm soooo happy and proud of you my little sister!!!

90 lbs is so amazing...it took much dedication and hard work....I'm doing a standing O for you right now....can you see me? LOL...seriously I'm totally impressed and again soooo happy for you!!!!:heart:

love and hugs to such an inspiration to all!:drinker:
    Ali :flowerforyou:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Yes people...as of today, despite the interference of the stupid TOM!! (time of month)......and being pretty bloated and eating chinese food last night.......I am down another 1.5 lbs....which makes it 90 total!!!! NINETY!!!

LOL I am kind of in shock....I mean....WOAH!! That's a lot of darn weight!!! This was done in 9 months and I didn't starve myself either. I didn't suffer. I didn't miss out. I enjoyed life with my friends and family... I ate a good Thanksgiving meal, I had a hearty Christmas Day meal, I even ate some junk on Super Bowl Sunday!! AND I had a margarita and a few chips and guacamole this past Friday night. And I have gone to a few bbq's and ate a burger and even a brownie!! LOL! GASP!!

I guess my point is that you don't have to munch on lettuce the rest of your life to have success with weight loss. Just incorporate it into your day, plan for it...exercise, and don't go CRAZY, and you will be ok!! Life get's in the way of our "healthy lifestyle" sometimes....but even junk and fun food CAN be a part of a healthy lifestyle if it's in moderation and you are accountable for it.

Take care all!!!

-Tam

TAMI!!! Don't waste yourself away into nothing!!!

mgoose.gif

HAHA :laugh: Just kidding, I'm very proud of you! so...uh...:huh: what was that about ice cubes again?!...

:bigsmile: Ty

Oh, thought you missed the ice cube thing Ty! LMAO!! :blushing:

That is a funny pic by the way! Yes, I think when I get to that point I will stop!! :wink: j/k!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    holy hottie in THE CITY lol....

I'm soooo happy and proud of you my little sister!!!

90 lbs is so amazing...it took much dedication and hard work....I'm doing a standing O for you right now....can you see me? LOL...seriously I'm totally impressed and again soooo happy for you!!!!:heart:

love and hugs to such an inspiration to all!:drinker:
    Ali :flowerforyou:

Thanks sis!!!! :heart: :heart: "I feel good!....na na na na na na na...."I knew that I would, now!!!"
  • lina1131
    lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
    Options
    You're my hero!
  • mello
    mello Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    *WOOT*

What an accomplishment, your such an inspiration!!!!! It appears that you have made a lifestyle change, not lost it "dieting".........I aspire to the same greatness!!!

Great going girl:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • mello
    mello Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    Just now looked at your before picture...what motivation!!!

Has anyone ever told you that you have the most beautiful face structure....your cheeks are gorgeous gal!!!!!!!!!
  • icupfunny2000
    icupfunny2000 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    you inspire all of us Tam!!!! One day i will be where you are!!!! im already down 44.... almost half way to where you are!!!! you rock!!!

jackie
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    wow! Tami that is Great!

You go girl! :flowerforyou: you Hottie you!