What is your favorite Gym fashion statement?

Options

Replies

• AltaicaTigre
    AltaicaTigre Posts: 1,597 Member
    Options
    2ah70rc.jpg

My usual "Spinning" attire.....too much?

Yes definately too much, wear less lol
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    so funny,
  • KendraElmendorf
    KendraElmendorf Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    I try to go for this look if possible

CrazyDancing_zps740ab64a.gif
  • justicer68
    justicer68 Posts: 1,223
    Options
    It's when I see the 40+ woman in the matching Under Armor outfit that has full makeup and hair done that doesn't break a sweat and is constantly cougaring the guys. Now that's funny. It's not 1$ margarita night.

Hey thats all me!! LOL Well minus the under armor, hair done, no sweating and the cougaring...I would like a Margarita though! :drinker: :laugh: :laugh:
  • norrisski
    norrisski Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    I think that anyone who is working out in the gym is so far ahead of those not working out period. And if they want to wear what feels comfortable to them, then Kudos to them for being there no matter what. Just don't look if you don't want to see.
  • OneDimSim
    OneDimSim Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    An older guy at the Y was doing the stair treadmill in tiny little gym shorts. They were high cut on the sides basically right up to the waist band. So as he climbed, the shorts flapped open and he wasn't wearing undies. The stair treadmill is tall and my crosstrainer was right next to it and I was afraid to look up because his frank and beans were being flashed with each step. Yikes.

LOL - someone tell the old guys about UNDERARMOUR please! i have on occasion been flashed as well!
  • justicer68
    justicer68 Posts: 1,223
    Options
    I think that anyone who is working out in the gym is so far ahead of those not working out period. And if they want to wear what feels comfortable to them, then Kudos to them for being there no matter what. Just don't look if you don't want to see.

That is actually me all the way. I am there for me and I really don't care about who's wearing what or doing what unless they try to bust in on my workout. At least they are there! I probably look like a sweaty mess when I leave the gym rockin' in my sweats and tshirts.
  • sigsby
    sigsby Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    sweat
  • CollegiateGrief
    CollegiateGrief Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Sweater vest!

Upper middle aged gentleman in legit dress pants, loafers, shirt, and sweater vest on the elliptical.

I guess it takes dedication to work out even when you forget the proper clothes? That's good?
  • ahviendha
    ahviendha Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    tumblr_inline_zps4fdb29b3.gif

i always bring a good drink and a leer
  • Markguns
    Markguns Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    A lot of the women wear heels and regular office attire at my gym

#crazyasians

Edit - I live in Asia

Rats, I wanted to stop by that gym on a road trip... Asia is out of my zip code. :bigsmile:
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    I'm sure we can all agree with this in theory...but come on...this is a 'fun and games' thread...lighten up!
  • JacquiC72
    JacquiC72 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    All these people who wear Ugg boots or sandals or jeans would be banned from my gym. They have a strict "gym wear" policy and you must have your towel, buy a towel from the vending machine or go away until you have one.
  • Tennolina
    Tennolina Posts: 2,413
    Options
    It's when I see the 40+ woman in the matching Under Armor outfit that has full makeup and hair done that doesn't break a sweat and is constantly cougaring the guys. Now that's funny. It's not 1$ margarita night.

Hey thats all me!! LOL Well minus the under armor, hair done, no sweating and the cougaring...I would like a Margarita though! :drinker: :laugh: :laugh:

Hey....I break a sweat!!! :wink:
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    I once saw one of the MMA's that work out at my gym wearing a gas mask while on the eliptical. At first I thought it was one of those things to record breathing but then noticed the hose was not hooked up to anything.
  • WillLift4Tats
    WillLift4Tats Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options
    2ah70rc.jpg

Bahahaha. Oh Romy and Michele :smooched:
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    2ah70rc.jpg

Bahahaha. Oh Romy and Michele :smooched:

This is totally my university gym spin classes. Comes with the flirty old guy instructor. :sick:
  • AltaicaTigre
    AltaicaTigre Posts: 1,597 Member
    Options
    I once saw one of the MMA's that work out at my gym wearing a gas mask while on the eliptical. At first I thought it was one of those things to record breathing but then noticed the hose was not hooked up to anything.

It's not a gas mask, it's a high altitude simulator. Basically it makes it harder for you to breath to force your muscles to work harder with less oxygen. It simulates working out in high altitudes like the mountains. :)
  • 5stringjeff
    5stringjeff Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    Just yesterday, I watched someone do 20 minutes on the elliptical in a fur-lined coat.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    My favorite is: Jeans, boots, collard shirt......I see this far too often.

Commitment. No time to change before workout. left gym bag at home. locked out of the house. no problem, workout in whatever you're wearing. next time hi five these guys!