THE MOST DISGUSTING DIET FOOD THUS FAR..WHAT'S YOURS???

Options

Replies

• droneofvelvet
    droneofvelvet Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I love shirataki noodles and wasa crackers. :tongue:

Stevia is my least favorite ingredient in diet food. It gives me horrible migraines and I have tried it a few times isolated from other foods so I know that it's the steve, lol.
  • lachesissss
    lachesissss Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Slim Fast, Special K bars.
  • marciebrian
    marciebrian Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    I don't think I've laughed this hard in years,..............still have tears rolling down......hysterical:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • DonnaBee2013
    Options
    Really? I use quinoa all the time..I absolutely LOVE it! Not sure what happened with yours, but trust me...Quinoa does not taste like dirt, nor does it have the texture of dirt. I actually like it better than rice.
  • SatchGallamax
    SatchGallamax Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    Spaghetti squash, shiitake noodles, cauliflower pizza crust, and any kind of cake in a mug

I wouldn't call spaghetti squash a diet food. It's a fruit.

Surely it's a squash, and hence a vegetable?
    Whatever it is, it does not compare to real spaghetti!!!

I quite like it, actually. Though I agree that regular spaghetti is much better. We have it periodically just for a change. Had it a couple of weeks back, in fact.

I really like it too. But no, I don't try to pawn it off as pasta.

And I believe for culinary purposes it's referred to as a vegetable, but botanically, it's a fruit.
  • ckkoski
    Options
    I tried making Mean Green Juice in a blender. God awful. After I added extra fruit, it was mildly tolerable. After research, I learned that it's better to slowly add greens to your regular shakes, rather than diving in head first to the "green" smoothie craze. :huh:
  • amandapye78
    amandapye78 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    Hungry Girls "fudge". OMG that stuff was nasty.
  • Geminihuntress
    Geminihuntress Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I'm putting New Whey protein shots in the "food" category. If I ever tasted baboon *kitten*, I would imagine it tasting similar to this. Worst. Crap. Ever. And Sweet Baby Jesus, the aftertaste!!!! :sad:

LMAO!!! I will NEVER EVER try it now...lol
  • nomicat77
    nomicat77 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I'm putting New Whey protein shots in the "food" category. If I ever tasted baboon *kitten*, I would imagine it tasting similar to this. Worst. Crap. Ever. And Sweet Baby Jesus, the aftertaste!!!! :sad:

HOLY ****!!!! I JUST NOTICED YOU LOST 203 POUNDS!!!!!! MY GOD, YOU ARE AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!
  • Micahroni84
    Micahroni84 Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    anything from nutrisystem!

My co worker did nutrisystem a couple of years ago and let me try her meal. I was like, ummm...that's not food.

Also my mother in law made black bean brownies. No. Just NO.
  • krystina_letitia9
    krystina_letitia9 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    soy yogurt bleck!

yeah gross..you know what's worst? Almond Milk Yogurt..

THIS! They're BOTH awful! So Delicious Coconut Milk Yogurt (I think it's just called "cultured coconut milk"??) is great though!
  • Micahroni84
    Micahroni84 Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    I loved it. I had it 3 times last week. Not because I need low carbs, just because I love eating more veggies. I loved it!! I put sausage, cheese, green pepper, mushrooms and onion on my veggie cauliflower pizza. I still like the real pizza, but this was good too.
    Spaghetti squash, shiitake noodles, cauliflower pizza crust, and any kind of cake in a mug

Cauliflower Pizza Crust?????What???? That's just wrong. LOL, and yeah I'm not enthused by the idea of eating cake in a mug.

^^^ This. Yes. It IS wrong.

I like it too! It doesn't taste like cauliflower when its done, at least not to me.
  • SheilaG1963
    SheilaG1963 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I like spaghetti squash.

But, my list includes asparagus, avocado, turnip greens. Haven't tried the calorie free noodles, but some of this other stuff sounds HORRIBLE!!
  • JessNooch
    JessNooch Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Lean Cuisine Cheese Ravioli with Chunky Tomato Sauce.......smells like ammonia. Literally made my eyes water.
  • nomicat77
    nomicat77 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Hungry Girls "fudge". OMG that stuff was nasty.

i don't trust her food anymore, other then adding squash to stuff, like mac and cheese to bulk it up, she is loaded with bad tasting ideas. well if everything you eat tastes bad you won't eat as much, that's one way to diet, lmao
  • DexterDarko
    Options
    People will probably think I'm crazy, but, Greek yogurt. To me it tastes like sour cream. All the other yogurts I like. Just this one for some reason. Maybe it's the brand.
  • marciebrian
    marciebrian Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    I think this is too funny for words and I'll take your word for it so I don't have to have baboon's *kitten* aftertaste :laugh:
  • cmeiron
    cmeiron Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options

I wouldn't call spaghetti squash a diet food. It's a fruit.

It is also versatile and delicious. Much like other squashes.
  • honeyandmilk
    honeyandmilk Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Better N' Peanut butter...I assure you it isn't

That stuff tastes like cloyingly sweet wallpaper paste.
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,136 Member
    Options
    Weight Watchers food. You get more nutrition from eating the container.