Insanity Update

Options
I started Insanity last week and will keep updating this for people whos thinking of starting it.
Also welcome people whos already doing it to comment there experience.

I am a active person and been working out for years, so i am fit. I just want to lose about a stone and 2or3 inches of my waist.
I use to do a hour on treadmill uphill nearly everyday, but thats nothing compared to the Insanity program.

Im also watching what i eat and taking Creatine Capsules

Replies

• MarkRLFC
    Options
    Week 1

Finished on Saturday and the program is hard hard work.
    I`ve not lost no weight, stayed the same.

The workouts have been hard but I`ve not stopped. Kept going.

That Shaun T is like a machine.

Hardest Workout this week was Pure Cardio.
  • simplythebaz
    simplythebaz Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I ordered Insanity last night. Have lost 4 stone since September and am running a 10k in March, but while I am pleased with the weight loss, my core is week and my belly does not seem to be shrinking any more! I've got 2 stone to my goal weight, so I'm hoping this will help get me there, losing inches and body fat rather than just pounds on a scale. But VERY scared about how hard it's going to be... :ohwell:
  • tdfarmer
    tdfarmer Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I'm in week 4. Not keeping track of weight but I have gained, water weight no doubt. Not tracking weight until finished. But I know I have lost inches. I've modified some exercises because of medical reasons.
  • SarahCW1979
    SarahCW1979 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Just about to finish week 4 \o/ I absolutely LOVE it so will probably go another round straight after :laugh:
  • MarkRLFC
    Options
    I ordered Insanity last night. Have lost 4 stone since September and am running a 10k in March, but while I am pleased with the weight loss, my core is week and my belly does not seem to be shrinking any more! I've got 2 stone to my goal weight, so I'm hoping this will help get me there, losing inches and body fat rather than just pounds on a scale. But VERY scared about how hard it's going to be... :ohwell:

You will love it.

It is hard but just keep going, if you really tried stop for few seconds then carry on, he does say that all time, the good thing is the time on screen so you know how long left.
  • Microfiber
    Microfiber Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    I really need to do it again. I completed it once (got the t-shirt) and somehow can't do it again - I get to week 2/3 then give up - I need to motivate myself as I got good results :smile:
  • lovetowrite73
    lovetowrite73 Posts: 1,244 Member
    Options
    I have completed one round and I'm 9 days away from finishing round 2. Anyone who asks me about the program, I always tell them that it's more of a mental challenge than physical. Once you get out of your head, you're able to push yourself to unbelievable limits! Good luck!
  • MarkRLFC
    Options
    I really need to do it again. I completed it once (got the t-shirt) and somehow can't do it again - I get to week 2/3 then give up - I need to motivate myself as I got good results :smile:

Im jealous, might never wear it but i want the shirt
  • Devilicus
    Options
    I am a full fledged Insaniac! I love this program! My husband and I have been completing the program back to back for the past year. It never gets easier because you can push that much harder the next time through. Month 2 is always a beast as well! Keep up the good work everyone! It has helped me lose a lot of weight and shrink from a size 20 (US size) to a 10/12... that is serious results =)
  • MarkRLFC
    Options
    I am a full fledged Insaniac! I love this program! My husband and I have been completing the program back to back for the past year. It never gets easier because you can push that much harder the next time through. Month 2 is always a beast as well! Keep up the good work everyone! It has helped me lose a lot of weight and shrink from a size 20 (US size) to a 10/12... that is serious results =)

thats amazing, people like u make people like me to keep going and it will work.
  • MarkRLFC
    Options
    Week 2

Finished week 2, i do feel better, weigh and body mesurements on monday.

Gettting harder every week, glad got tomorrow off but look forward to monday to start again

Hardest Day. Pure Cardio
    Hardest Exercise. Level 1 Drills