Replies

• jakidb
    jakidb Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    That's COMMENDABLE--keep it up!
  • ax150
    ax150 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    awesome job! That's amazing for just one month!
  • taun77
    Options
    GREAT JOB!! Dont give up
  • DeMarraDontStop
    DeMarraDontStop Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Way to go! A loss is a loss in my book... Keep up the good work!
  • dward59
    dward59 Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    That is over two pounds per week. A one to two pound loss per week is reportedly the healthiest way to lose in the long term. You are doing great!
  • sevsmom
    sevsmom Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    Took me a year to lose 30.. .so 11 in a month is amazing!!
  • SherryR1971
    SherryR1971 Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    That's excellent for a month! Keep it up!!
  • BrownEyeAngel
    BrownEyeAngel Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    That is great! Happy for you! You will be at your goal weight in no time at all...
  • blancokitty
    blancokitty Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    It's great to hear you lost 11 lbs. I've been here for 3 days and lost 2 lbs and I'm jumping up and down. I hope to lose 11 lbs in a month it's a challenge but well worth it.
  • AnotherTryLiz
    AnotherTryLiz Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    It's been a month for me today and I lost 14.1 lbs. I didn't think that was enough until I read your post. Remember we each loss at our own rate and you really can't compare yourself to someone else. That's what I keep telling myself. Any amount lost on the scale is an iimprovement!! Way to go!
  • emsi543
    Options
    11 pounds is great i have been on this weight loss journey for almost 5 months I eat, excerise and walk at least 4-5x times per week but have lost only 12 pds i really and getting discouraged I woud have surely thought by now I would at least lost 20lbs so good job on 11 pds in 1 month
  • jsd_135
    jsd_135 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    To answer your question: It's excellent! I've been doing this for 6 weeks, have also lost 11 pounds, and I feel better than I have in years. Pay attention to how good you're feeling, and let that feeling carry you along. Best of luck.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!