~chuckling~
  • Southernb3lle
    Southernb3lle Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    HA! this made me giggle a bit. Silly Silly :P
  • jayche
    jayche Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    As a chubby chaser, everytime I meet a beautiful woman on MyFitnessPal she developes a network of supportive friends and the inevitable happens.

She builds self confidence, loses excess fat while getting toned and fit.

Completely unacceptable!
    holy chit its channing tatum!
  • likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options
    Have you thought about friending them and suggesting that they only eat watermelon? Or any of the Dr. Oz suggestions?
  • Vain_Witch
    Vain_Witch Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Seriously dude... get a life! This is obviously a joke, and not a very good one at that! Has anyone actually clicked on his profile... it's private, but once you get a clear view of the picture it's Channing Tatum. Whoever this guy is, he probably looks nothing like that... and probably has no interest in fitness. Just trolling the internet creating drama.

Wow...I know a good way to increase the effectiveness of your weight loss...that stick you've got implanted has to weigh at least 50 pounds!

Seriously? Take a joke. As one of his friends on here, THIS is just one of his jokes. As is the Channing picture. Lighten up.

Thank God for friends like him who keep us smiling and laughing. He's awesome!

Exactly! One of my absolute favorites of my MFP friends! :-)
  • jbutterflye
    jbutterflye Posts: 1,914 Member
    Options
    I Love Sarcasm!:bigsmile:

Oh no! This was sarcasm?? :noway:

How do I take back my complaint to the mods??
  • wareagle8706
    wareagle8706 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Seriously dude... get a life! This is obviously a joke, and not a very good one at that! Has anyone actually clicked on his profile... it's private, but once you get a clear view of the picture it's Channing Tatum. Whoever this guy is, he probably looks nothing like that... and probably has no interest in fitness. Just trolling the internet creating drama.

I'm pretty sure you're the troll. It's obviously a joke so why would you troll on this thread to create more "drama?"

I concur with the other poster regarding removing the stick that is unforunately planted somewhere unpleasant for you.....
  • wareagle8706
    wareagle8706 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    I Love Sarcasm!:bigsmile:

Oh no! This was sarcasm?? :noway:

How do I take back my complaint to the mods??

:laugh: :flowerforyou:
  • misscristie
    misscristie Posts: 643 Member
    Options

Ah, I feel the same way! We always describe my "type" of guy (physically, anyway) as "fat and bearded". But I don't mean fat, I just want them to be slightly rounded (ie not toned.. have a bit of a belly!). And I want them to care about how they look at the same time, and work out. It's tough. Very tough. And confusing.

I think you're my long lost twin...
  • moosegt35
    moosegt35 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options

Shut up and move on to the next thread about rating the person above you. Also, see a Dr. about that stick up your *kitten*, preferebly Dr. Oz.
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options
    Just hang out with the Dr. Oz supporters and such. They will drop weight and then bring it back....just hope it syncs with their TOM so you aren't out of the game too often.
  • n2thenight24
    n2thenight24 Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    Every single time I read a comment pointing out how the OP is being sarcastic, I can't help but read it in the voice of the obvious joke guy from family guy. Oh ho ho ho, it funny because he not serious.

Oh_ff676d_928961.jpg
  • runwmeNC
    runwmeNC Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    To the lady who wasn't impressed with this thread no animosity, it's cool. My humor is certainly not for everyone and I respect that. It was posted in chitchat fun and games. I do not look anything like channing tatum but use that pic as a gift to my fitness friends (that used to have to endure my real photo ) who have supported me in my personal fitness goals. He is waaaaaaaaayyyyy hotter than me for sure. I'm secure enough in manhood to say that. Channings pic is motivational not just eyecandy, as it is the level of fitness I'm working hard to achieve.
  • CharliesInCharge
    CharliesInCharge Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    you mean this isnt eharmony? .. darn i was misinformed
  • jbutterflye
    jbutterflye Posts: 1,914 Member
    Options
    To the lady who wasn't impressed with this thread let me say that's cool. My humor is certainly not for everyone and i respect that. It was posted in chitchat fun and games. I do not look anything like channing tatum but use that pic as a gift to my fitness friends who have supported me in my personal fitness goals. He is waaaaaaaaayyyyy hotter than me, though the pic is motivational as that is level of fitness I'm working hard to achieve.

classy. :flowerforyou:
  • Lanise_10
    Lanise_10 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    To the lady who wasn't impressed with this thread let me say that's cool. My humor is certainly not for everyone and i respect that. It was posted in chitchat fun and games. I do not look anything like channing tatum but use that pic as a gift to my fitness friends who have supported me in my personal fitness goals. He is waaaaaaaaayyyyy hotter than me, though the pic is motivational as that is level of fitness I'm working hard to achieve.

That may not be you in the picture but you, the support, laughs, and the friendship you provide makes you way more sexy than Channing Tatum!!!!!
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    1/10, would not read again.