This site sucks!

Options

Replies

• veddar79
    veddar79 Posts: 205
    Options
    Not only that but you run across people putting up fake pictures trying to pass them off as them selves lol

Damn.. how'd you know?

I searched the depths of Facebook and stole various photos.. I admit it.. Dude I tried ok?

Have you talked to Te'o lately? How's he doing?

^^^Awesome!
  • Aello11
    Aello11 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    To the lady who wasn't impressed with this thread no animosity, it's cool. My humor is certainly not for everyone and I respect that. It was posted in chitchat fun and games. I do not look anything like channing tatum but use that pic as a gift to my fitness friends (that used to have to endure my real photo ) who have supported me in my personal fitness goals. He is waaaaaaaaayyyyy hotter than me for sure. I'm secure enough in manhood to say that. Channings pic is motivational not just eyecandy, as it is the level of fitness I'm working hard to achieve.

pffft --- as one of your friends I can say you are eye candy too - so there
  • MissTattoo
    MissTattoo Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    Seriously dude... get a life! This is obviously a joke, and not a very good one at that! Has anyone actually clicked on his profile... it's private, but once you get a clear view of the picture it's Channing Tatum. Whoever this guy is, he probably looks nothing like that... and probably has no interest in fitness. Just trolling the internet creating drama.

Wow...I know a good way to increase the effectiveness of your weight loss...that stick you've got implanted has to weigh at least 50 pounds!

Seriously? Take a joke. As one of his friends on here, THIS is just one of his jokes. As is the Channing picture. Lighten up.

Reported for speaking the truth.

I'm offended that jokes are allowed on this forum! Reported!
  • junebaby21
    junebaby21 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Haha!!!! I guess a fitness website is not conducive to your master plan!!
  • fightininggirl
    fightininggirl Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    my friend who posted this has been supporting me and behind me 100%. His caring nature and belief in me has gavien me the push and encouragement to get to where I am today. If it wasn't for his friendship and support of me through this do you know where I would be? still at 208 pounds where I was a few months ago. His belief in me has given me the push I needed to keep pressing through. I am down to 179 pounds currently.

No one has ever believed in me like that and has ever motivated me the way he has. I am thankful to have a friend like that. so what if hes not really chanum tatum. has a photo of a celeb big deal. maybe thats his inspiraton to motivate him.

I am blessed to have a friend like him:) thanks my friend for everything.
  • BrittanyNBuchanan
    BrittanyNBuchanan Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    :

I need more friends like you...

Friends request sent , but the first rule of being fightclub is no talking about fightclub
    ( and psssst, fightclub is just analogy for us being friends :P )

Deal!!! :wink:
  • emmgetsfit
    emmgetsfit Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    As a chubby chaser, everytime I meet a beautiful woman on MyFitnessPal she developes a network of supportive friends and the inevitable happens.

She builds self confidence, loses excess fat while getting toned and fit.

Completely unacceptable!

Let's have an affair while I'm still chubby. :flowerforyou: When I'm toned and fit I'll think of some line like "it's not you, it's me" or "I'm focusing on my ca-REAR right now" and we'll go our separate ways. No hard feelings :drinker:
  • n2thenight24
    n2thenight24 Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    As a chubby chaser, everytime I meet a beautiful woman on MyFitnessPal she developes a network of supportive friends and the inevitable happens.

Completely unacceptable!

Let's have an affair while I'm still chubby. :flowerforyou: When I'm toned and fit I'll think of some line like "it's not you, it's me" or "I'm focusing on my ca-REAR right now" and we'll go our separate ways. No hard feelings :drinker: :laugh:

I'm next.
  • pebbs80
    pebbs80 Posts: 102
    Options
    or we are married :P
  • greeneyedKat
    Options
    'Chubby chaser' that's funny!
  • PamelaGatorMom
    PamelaGatorMom Posts: 348 Member
    Options

Completely unacceptable!

@Runwme...I've never ran much, wait who am I kidding I've NEVER ran till I got on this site but I did just sign up for my first ever 5K

Oh & this post cracked me up (for the record I am STILL chubby for now :laugh: )
  • Vain_Witch
    Vain_Witch Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    To the lady who wasn't impressed with this thread no animosity, it's cool. My humor is certainly not for everyone and I respect that. It was posted in chitchat fun and games. I do not look anything like channing tatum but use that pic as a gift to my fitness friends (that used to have to endure my real photo ) who have supported me in my personal fitness goals. He is waaaaaaaaayyyyy hotter than me for sure. I'm secure enough in manhood to say that. Channings pic is motivational not just eyecandy, as it is the level of fitness I'm working hard to achieve.

pffft --- as one of your friends I can say you are eye candy too - so there

Yeah! lol

And, should I be ashamed that you were classier in your retort than I was? lol!
  • runwmeNC
    runwmeNC Posts: 612 Member
    Options

And, should I be ashamed that you were classier in your retort than I was? lol!

You're just a feisty one !!

Be a lover, not a fighter.... life's too short for drama, let's gain joy building one another up and just let the haters hate.
  • KML617
    KML617 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    To the lady who wasn't impressed with this thread no animosity, it's cool. My humor is certainly not for everyone and I respect that. It was posted in chitchat fun and games. I do not look anything like channing tatum but use that pic as a gift to my fitness friends (that used to have to endure my real photo ) who have supported me in my personal fitness goals. He is waaaaaaaaayyyyy hotter than me for sure. I'm secure enough in manhood to say that. ( I do have about 10 personal photos of me in MFP album shared with friends) Channings pic is motivational not just eyecandy, as it is the level of fitness I'm working hard to achieve.

Based on everyone who blasted me for being offended... I get that people who actually know you realized the point/humor you were trying to make. But, as an outsider just reading the original post... personally it was offensive. Then getting blasted by everyone saying I had a stick up my butt, felt even worse. Sorry, I guess. I don't have a stick up my butt! I just felt like the original post, being on a public forum of a website that is supposed to be about motivation....it came off to me (someone who does not know you) as telling people not to work hard at bettering themselves.

I stand corrected :ohwell:
  • RobfromLakewood
    Options
    Seriously dude... get a life! This is obviously a joke, and not a very good one at that! Has anyone actually clicked on his profile... it's private, but once you get a clear view of the picture it's Channing Tatum. Whoever this guy is, he probably looks nothing like that... and probably has no interest in fitness. Just trolling the internet creating drama.

Or is it actually Channing Tatum's profile? I mean he did get a great physique and most likely with the help of MFP. Plus, I think he is right on about it. I find that since my wife has eaten better and exercised more, her self-confidence (in both her achievement and her fitness) has really disrupted our relationship. I hate that I can't just make a fat joke to get her inline.

Thank you OP aka Channing for showing that celebrities are real people with the same problems as us.
  • Macgeek74
    Macgeek74 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I have had guy friends on here who met someone who were chubby and then dated them and then as soon as their weight came off they started getting hit on alot so they left my friends so they could explore and date around cause they were not used to extra attention they are getting. I have mixed feelings about that. It sucked for my friends though.
  • Lifting_Knitter
    Options
    To the lady who wasn't impressed with this thread no animosity, it's cool. My humor is certainly not for everyone and I respect that. It was posted in chitchat fun and games. I do not look anything like channing tatum but use that pic as a gift to my fitness friends (that used to have to endure my real photo ) who have supported me in my personal fitness goals. He is waaaaaaaaayyyyy hotter than me for sure. I'm secure enough in manhood to say that. ( I do have about 10 personal photos of me in MFP album shared with friends) Channings pic is motivational not just eyecandy, as it is the level of fitness I'm working hard to achieve.

Based on everyone who blasted me for being offended... I get that people who actually know you realized the point/humor you were trying to make. But, as an outsider just reading the original post... personally it was offensive. Then getting blasted by everyone saying I had a stick up my butt, felt even worse. Sorry, I guess. I don't have a stick up my butt! I just felt like the original post, being on a public forum of a website that is supposed to be about motivation....it came off to me (someone who does not know you) as telling people not to work hard at bettering themselves.

I stand corrected :ohwell:
    , it happens, you just missed it was in the chit chat area.
  • caroldot
    caroldot Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    I have had guy friends on here who met someone who were chubby and then dated them and then as soon as their weight came off they started getting hit on alot so they left my friends so they could explore and date around cause they were not used to extra attention they are getting. I have mixed feelings about that. It sucked for my friends though.

Currently a little chubby and striving to be someone's trophy girlfiend one day. But I would never do this to someone I really cared for!
  • jbutterflye
    jbutterflye Posts: 1,914 Member
    Options
    It's a good idea to check out the vibe of a place before blasting someone. Or maybe just focus on your own thing without blasting anyone?

just a thought...
  • KML617
    KML617 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    It's a good idea to check out the vibe of a place before blasting someone. Or maybe just focus on your own thing without blasting anyone?

just a thought...

There had only been like 2 comments before me when I posted... and they did not appear to be supporting it either.

Trust me... I will think twice about posting again