Started Insanity...want fellow insanity friends! ;)

Options
Hey! I started insanity on Feb 18th (today was day 2) I'd love to have some other friends that are doing this craziness!

Replies

• WFBspantran
    WFBspantran Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I love Insanity. I will start to incorporate it again as cardio when summer is closer and my cut is in full motion. Awesome program though. Feel free to add me...
  • crowunruh
    crowunruh Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I start it in about 1 week. I am in the process of finishing up Turbo Fire. I am really excited to move on to insanity! Feel free to add me :)
  • heatmack
    Options
    Hi! I also started insanity on Feb 18. I'm a runner, but I'm having a hard time keeping up, how's it going for you?
  • sarahbeth913
    sarahbeth913 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi! I also started insanity on Feb 18. I'm a runner, but I'm having a hard time keeping up, how's it going for you?

It's going great! The fit test about did me in but I liked todays work out. I'm not really a huge cardio fan so this is really pushing my limits. What kinds of goals are you hoping to reach with insanity? I hope to lose my last 20 lbs and get shredded!
  • sarahbeth913
    Options
    I love Insanity. I will start to incorporate it again as cardio when summer is closer and my cut is in full motion. Awesome program though. Feel free to add me...

What kind of results did you get in your first 60 days?
  • sarahbeth913
    Options
    I start it in about 1 week. I am in the process of finishing up Turbo Fire. I am really excited to move on to insanity! Feel free to add me :)

I see you've lost 81 lbs. Awesome! Did you do all that with turbo fire?
  • WFBspantran
    WFBspantran Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Oddly enough I never strictly did Insanity. I did P90X and then after one round of that, I incorporated Insanity in as the cardio 3 days a week using the Plyo, Pure Cardio, and Cardio resistance DVD's in days 1-30. That said, with-in 60 days last spring/summer I had lost an additional 7 or so pounds and for the first time since I can remember was weighing in the lower 180's with, for the first time in my life, abdominal muscles being visible. The program is great but still, it is all about diet diet diet. If I were to recommend any one at home program to a friend or family member, Insanity is it! For me, I don't do strictly cardio and am more focused (especially now) on making sure I get weight training in.
  • ML0305
    ML0305 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I will start on Monday...feel free to add me :)