Replies

• JanaCanada
    JanaCanada Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    My name, my country. Duh. lol
  • silversociety
    silversociety Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I've used my username for close to a decade now. Originally it was based off of a domain name I owned (and have since lost)...
  • SmartAlec03211988
    SmartAlec03211988 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    I was sitting in front of the computer, trying to think of a username, and my mom said something, to which my response prompted my mother to call me a smart alec.

Thanks, mom!
  • Vain_Witch
    Vain_Witch Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    My nickname has been Punky since I was in high school because everyone thinks I look like Punky Brewster :-)

LOL! I was just about to ask if you if it was a punky brewster reference! Love it! :heart:

lol! It's embarrassing to be 34 years old and STILL have strangers stop you to tell you you look like Punky Brewster, though! :-D
  • Shange_Gully
    Options
    it's meant to be Shanger_Gully

missed out the "r" by accident

now ppl on here call me Shane :S
  • bikinisuited
    bikinisuited Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    My nickname has been Punky since I was in high school because everyone thinks I look like Punky Brewster :-)

LOL! I was just about to ask if you if it was a punky brewster reference! Love it! :heart:

lol! It's embarrassing to be 34 years old and STILL have strangers stop you to tell you you look like Punky Brewster, though! :-D

My sister does not look like Punky Brewster but my brothers her nicknamed her Punky. She is 21 yo LOL
  • cookn_mama
    cookn_mama Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    My daughter came up with mine!!! I am a cook and a mama. Thanks Kayla Mae!!!!
  • slimcakelady
    slimcakelady Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Slimcakelady comes from the fact that in spite of my love for sweets as well as make them as a part-time side job to suppliment y lucrative teaching income, I still manage to keep my weight under control. I do bring tasty goodies to work and pass them off to my co-workers who love to eat but don't exercise(hee-hee :laugh: I know it's wrong of me). I exercise so I can be healthy and still be able to enjoy my occassional treats.
  • southern_star
    southern_star Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I have used this name for 12 years now online. An Alabama sing was my inspiration.
  • danibu98
    danibu98 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    dani- my nickname (although i spell my nickname Danny now so who knows)
    BU- Boston University, my alma mater
    98- year I graduated
  • apg2302
    apg2302 Posts: 667
    Options
    My initials, followed by the day and month of my birth. Simples.
    I thought it better than using my normal nickname of Mr Gimp!
  • CJD85
    CJD85 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    CJD - Caroline J*****d** (JD a shortened version of my Last name)
    85 birth year
    Not very interesting....
    I used to have a user name - Legends of the Mirror Ball and fish fell of o u rock. Those were from my teenage days
  • mingecrackers
    Options
    Me and my boyfriend are always thinking up lovely pet names for each other (e.g bum truffle, knob goblin etc etc) and I quite liked mingecrackers, seemed quite endearing
  • apg2302
    apg2302 Posts: 667
    Options
    You so have to be from the UK!

Edit: Yup!
  • TheFinalThird
    TheFinalThird Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    At the age of 51, I have had two lengthy and distinct phases of my life so far. I have been the poor kid working hard at school (elementary, middle, high, college and law) to pull myself out of desperate poverty, and the dutiful husband and father (of four young men) who has worked hard to provide for our family and distinguish myself professionally. Well, we've got 3 out of 4 of our boys out of college, and the next third-- TheFinalThird-- of my life, if you will, has yet to reveal what is in store for me. But I look forward to every day, and have enjoyed every minute of it so far.
  • icandowhateveriputmymindto
    Options
    From all of my other usernames. Same **** different place :D
  • HoneyWh1te
    HoneyWh1te Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    It's one of my favourite songs by one of my favourite bands of all time (Morphine). I think I've been using it everywhere since I was something like 16. :)
  • wldrose75
    Options
    I was sitting in front of the computer, trying to think of a username, and my mom said something, to which my response prompted my mother to call me a smart alec.

Thanks, mom!

Hey! My mom calls me something very similar to that. One fewer letters in the second word though... :laugh:
  • SwimFan1981
    SwimFan1981 Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Former competitive swimmer and I was born in 1981.