Updated B & A pics at goal

Options

Replies

• FitToBeFab
    FitToBeFab Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    This is such an inspiration to me! I'm 5'9" as well, and my ultimate goal weight is 150, so these are just the results I need to see to keep going.

I think I need to get my *kitten* on a bike!
  • kdm9295
    kdm9295 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    You look great. Congrats.
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    I can't see the pics @ my work computer, but I can tell all your hardwork has paid off!

Thanks for sharing & congrats!
  • atynk
    atynk Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Just curious if you had the tattoo before you lost weight. It seems to look pretty good. :happy:

Yes I had that tattoo for like 10 years now.. Didn't seem to be affected by any weight gain or loss
  • TheSpicyMermaid
    TheSpicyMermaid Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! I hope my progress goes as well as yours does!
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    oh WOW! just got to see the pictures and you look amazing. you are rockin that bikini girl! so jealous!
  • nikkicampbell
    nikkicampbell Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    (long whistle)... you're smok'n. Congrats!
  • KeriD
    KeriD Posts: 324
    Options
    WOWIE............amazing!!!!!
  • MisdemeanorM
    MisdemeanorM Posts: 3,493 Member
    Options
    wow! Your 152 at 5' 9" looks nothing like my 152at 5'9" every has (or even my 145 ...) congrats!
  • heycarlz
    heycarlz Posts: 15
    Options
    Unbelievable! you look so fit and healthy. a great encouragement! How many weeks did it take you?
  • atynk
    Options
    Unbelievable! you look so fit and healthy. a great encouragement! How many weeks did it take you?

I pretty much started end of October with joining a kettlebell class. then added more and more cardio throughout and followed the weight watcher point system. It seems like it took forever!! But I am so happy I can enjoy this summer without worrying if I will drop any weight in the week. Good luck to u
  • aphroditespalace
    Options
    amazing, you must be so proud of yourself. WAY TO GO!!!! You look incredible, toned and lean, gorgeous!
  • passero2009
    Options
    WOW!!!!! Ok now i'm jealous, lol. I hope to look like that in a bathingsuit soon. Congratulations!!!!!!!!!
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Wow - you look amazing! You were beautiful before, but, wow, what a transformation. I'm seriously going to check out kettlebells - I need something new to kick myself into gear. Thanks for sharing your pics!
  • JandCsMommy
    JandCsMommy Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look phenomenal! Lots of luck at your triathalon!
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    i love how the before pic shows you holding cake and after you are in a skimpy bikini! perfect for marketing! lol. congrats to you. stay away from too much cake ;)
  • atynk
    Options
    Yes stay away from that cake... thats what got me into trouble in the first place lol
  • cris20056
    cris20056 Posts: 1,355 Member
    Options
    HOT HOT HOT! Congrats!
  • ANewLucia
    ANewLucia Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    Amazing!
    If u don't mind me asking..how tall are u?
    I look like a bowl of jelly at 5'7 and 140

Kim

She is 5' 9"...height truly makes a difference. I'm 5' 7.5" and can't weight less then 147lbs unless I look really emaciated.

Girl, you look great!!!

BTW how do you add pictures??
  • CreativeRedhead
    CreativeRedhead Posts: 2,166
    Options
    Wowza! You look amazingly hot!!! Well done!!!:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!